Bio-Techne Corp (TECH): Price and Financial Metrics
TECH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.42||52-week high||$89.91|
|Prev. close||$65.30||52-week low||$51.79|
|Day high||$65.27||Avg. volume||1,012,642|
|50-day MA||$63.20||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$74.91||Market Cap||10.19B|
TECH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TECH POWR Grades
- TECH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.81% of US stocks.
- TECH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TECH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.42% of US stocks).
TECH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BIO-TECHNE CORP is higher than 90.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.93, BIO-TECHNE CORP has a higher such ratio than 88.58% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.9%, BIO-TECHNE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 87.84% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TECH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMSI, ALGN, LMAT, STAA, and BDC.
- TECH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIO-TECHNE CORP's official web site, go to www.bio-techne.com.
TECH Valuation Summary
- TECH's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.4; this is 178.74% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TECH's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TECH.
TECH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 25.33%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 67.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 26.96%.
The table below shows TECH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TECH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TECH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.49% of graded US stocks.
- TECH's asset turnover comes in at 0.44 -- ranking 101st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- URGN, TMBR, and CRIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TECH.
The table below shows TECH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bio-Techne Corp (TECH) Company Bio
Bio-Techne Corporation is a global life sciences company providing innovative tools and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TECH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TECH Latest Social Stream
View Full TECH Social Stream
Latest TECH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIO-TECHNE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TECH as an investment opportunity.
Fred Alger Management, an investment management company, released its “Alger Small Cap Growth Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund outperformed the Russell 2000 Growth Index. The Information Technology and Healthcare sectors contributed to the fund’s relative performance in the quarter, […]
Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH) today announced that Chuck Kummeth, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kim Kelderman, Chief Operating Officer will present at the 6th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference on Wednesday, November 29, 2023, at 2:10 p.m. EST. A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed via the IR Calendar page of Bio-Techne's Investor Relations website at https://investors.bio-techne.com/ir-calendar.
Key Insights Bio-Techne's estimated fair value is US$57.87 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity With US$63.58...
Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH) today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences:
Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ:TECH) today announced that Asuragen, a Bio-Techne brand, will present new data on clinical laboratory testing solutions related to cystic fibrosis variant detection, cancer monitoring, resolving conventionally inaccessible, disease-causing genes, and more at the upcoming meeting of the Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP), to be held November 14-18 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Attendees can learn about Asuragen's new products and innovations through a series of co
TECH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|