Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK): Price and Financial Metrics
TECK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Teck Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Teck Resources Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Teck Resources Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 348.47%; that's higher than 96.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teck Resources Ltd are ZEAL, AMSC, LOV, CYTR, and AKRX.
- TECK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teck Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.teck.com.
TECK Stock Price Chart More Charts
TECK Price/Volume Stats
Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK) Company Bio
Teck Resources develops, and produces copper, including copper concentrates and cathode copper, steelmaking coal, and refined zinc and zinc concentrates in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.