Teck Resources Ltd. (TECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TECK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.45% of US stocks.
- TECK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TECK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
TECK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.25, Teck Resources Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.92% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Teck Resources Ltd is higher than it is for about 97.66% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TECK has reported earnings growth of 3,760.18%, putting it ahead of 99.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TECK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOLD, GMAB, VALN, ERYP, and GNFT.
- Visit TECK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teck.com.
TECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.69||52-week high||$45.90|
|Prev. close||$31.01||52-week low||$19.32|
|Day high||$32.20||Avg. volume||5,593,991|
|50-day MA||$39.96||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$33.45||Market Cap||16.84B|
Teck Resources Ltd. (TECK) Company Bio
Teck Resources develops, and produces copper, including copper concentrates and cathode copper, steelmaking coal, and refined zinc and zinc concentrates in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TECK Latest Social Stream
View Full TECK Social Stream
Latest TECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teck Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TECK as an investment opportunity.
A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Teck Resources . Looking at options history for Teck Resources (NYSE: TECK ) we detected 12 strange trades. If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 41% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 58% with bearish. From the overall spotted trades, 6 are puts, for a total amount of $251,850 and 6, calls, for a total amount of $535,465. What''s The Price Target? Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $15.0 to $40.0 for Teck Resources over … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Teck Resources (NYSE: TECK ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Teck Resources beat estimated earnings by 4.15%, reporting … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Teck Resources' (TECK) Q4 bottom line improves year over year on higher prices of its principal products.
Teck Resources (NYSE:TECK) declares CAD 0.125/share quarterly dividend, 150% increase from prior dividend of CAD 0.050. Forward yield 1.11% Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 14. The board also announced a supplemental dividend of C$0.50 per share, payable along with quarterly dividend. Under the new...
Teck Resources (TECK -1.9%) turns lower despite reporting better than expected Q4 earnings, driven by higher prices for copper and steelmaking coal; the company also raised its annual base dividend and unveiled a plan to buy back as many as $100M worth of its shares. Q4 profit attributable to shareholders swung...
TECK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|