Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TECK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TECK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- TECK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.37% of US stocks).
TECK Stock Summary
- Teck Resources Ltd's market capitalization of $13,156,509,283 is ahead of 83.88% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Teck Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TECK has reported earnings growth of -140.82%, putting it ahead of merely 14.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teck Resources Ltd are MRO, SM, TANH, CEA, and OVV.
- TECK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teck Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.teck.com.
TECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.75||52-week high||$27.08|
|Prev. close||$25.19||52-week low||$11.91|
|Day high||$25.31||Avg. volume||5,067,104|
|50-day MA||$22.93||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$21.68||Market Cap||12.99B|
Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK) Company Bio
Teck Resources develops, and produces copper, including copper concentrates and cathode copper, steelmaking coal, and refined zinc and zinc concentrates in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TECK Latest Social Stream
View Full TECK Social Stream
Latest TECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teck Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TECK as an investment opportunity.
On September 21st copper, zinc & steelmaking coal producer Teck Resources held its annual investor day, a 3-hour webcast highlighting very robust global demand for steel and the small number of critical materials essential in making it. Teck is the Continued
Teck (TECK) projects 2021 Red Dog zinc production to lie between 285,000 tons and 290,000 tons, and steelmaking coal production in the band of 25-26 million tons.
While most metals and mining stocks are regaining ground today after Monday's market crash, Teck Resources (NYSE: TECK) is absolutely crushing it, trading 7.9% higher as of 11 a.m. EDT after popping 10% in early-morning trading. There's a lot brewing at Teck that's caught investor attention. Teck Resources is primarily a coal company, but coal's bleak future as economies across the globe transition from fossil fuels to clean energy has compelled Teck to look at other base metals for growth.
Teck projected refined zinc production for 2021 to be in the range of 285,000 tonnes to 290,000 tonnes, down from a previous estimate
Canadian miner Teck Resources Ltd cut its forecast for annual refined zinc production on Tuesday, citing an impact on its operations from wildfires in British Columbia. The company projected refined zinc production for 2021 to be in the range of 285,000 tonnes to 290,000 tonnes, down from a previous estimate of 290,000 tonnes to 300,000 tonnes. Teck's Trail Operations, located in British Columbia, were temporarily shut in August for about ten days due to poor ambient air quality resulting from wildfires.
TECK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|