Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TECK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- TECK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- TECK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
TECK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,938,275,374, Teck Resources Ltd has a greater market value than 86.56% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Teck Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TECK has reported earnings growth of -140.82%, putting it ahead of just 13.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teck Resources Ltd are SJR, OVV, GL, CNA, and ATO.
- Visit TECK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teck.com.
TECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.71||52-week high||$35.37|
|Prev. close||$31.89||52-week low||$17.31|
|Day high||$31.08||Avg. volume||4,993,112|
|50-day MA||$29.01||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$25.29||Market Cap||16.17B|
Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK) Company Bio
Teck Resources develops, and produces copper, including copper concentrates and cathode copper, steelmaking coal, and refined zinc and zinc concentrates in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TECK Latest Social Stream
View Full TECK Social Stream
Latest TECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teck Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TECK as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, based Investment company Zweig-DiMenna Associates LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Caterpillar Inc, Macy's Inc, Teck Resources, Broadcom Inc, SomaLogic Inc, sells PayPal Holdings Inc, Electronic Arts Inc, Analog Devices Inc, Snap Inc, Capri Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Zweig-DiMenna Associates LLC.
Investment company Nkcfo Llc (Current Portfolio) buys EOG Resources Inc, Kirkland Lake Gold, Marathon Oil Corp, Campbell Soup Co, Teck Resources, sells Rio Tinto PLC, Fiserv Inc, InMode, Coinbase Global Inc, Airbnb Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Nkcfo Llc.
Metals had a great 2021, but as demand continues to surge, and supplies remain depressed, 2022 could be even better
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) (“Teck”) has been named to the 2022 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for the fifth straight year. “We know that a more diverse and engaged workforce unlocks a wealth of ideas, skills and perspectives that make us a better company,” said Don Lindsay, President and CEO. “We are proud to once again be included on the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index and we remain focused on
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teck Resources Limited ("Teck") (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) today announced an agreement with Caterpillar Inc. (“Caterpillar”) (NYSE: CAT) to work towards deploying 30 of Caterpillar’s zero-emissions large haul trucks at Teck mining operations. Decarbonizing Teck’s vehicle fleet represents a significant reduction in Scope 1 emissions as Teck works towards its goals to reduce the carbon intensity of its operations by 33% by 2
TECK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|