Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TECK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- TECK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TECK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
TECK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Teck Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TECK has reported earnings growth of -140.82%, putting it ahead of just 14.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TECK comes in at -12.88% -- higher than that of merely 17.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TECK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TAP, MRO, EQT, VST, and SJM.
- TECK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teck Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.teck.com.
TECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.48||52-week high||$26.72|
|Prev. close||$20.65||52-week low||$9.56|
|Day high||$20.82||Avg. volume||5,343,533|
|50-day MA||$23.07||Dividend yield||0.39%|
|200-day MA||$18.72||Market Cap||10.73B|
Teck Resources Ltd Ordinary Shares (TECK) Company Bio
Teck Resources develops, and produces copper, including copper concentrates and cathode copper, steelmaking coal, and refined zinc and zinc concentrates in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
TECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TECK Latest Social Stream
View Full TECK Social Stream
Latest TECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teck Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TECK as an investment opportunity.
FCX stock, Vale and other mining stocks on this weekend's watch list have formed new bases, working on buy points or early entries.
Teck (TECK) is worth retaining in the portfolio with focus on the company's cost-control initiatives, solid project pipelines and positive earnings growth projections.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best zinc stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best Zinc Stocks to Buy Now. Amid the interest around gold, silver, and other precious metals, zinc seems to largely slip under the radar of investors. […]
Teck Resources Ltd (TECK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
TECK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|