Teck Resources Ltd. (TECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TECK POWR Grades
- TECK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- TECK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TECK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
TECK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TECK RESOURCES LTD is higher than only 7.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TECK RESOURCES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TECK RESOURCES LTD is reporting a growth rate of 238.81%; that's higher than 93.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TECK RESOURCES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ETWO, IAG, MRO, SM, and PAAS.
- Visit TECK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teck.com.
TECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$45.90|
|Prev. close||$37.75||52-week low||$24.72|
|Day high||$38.16||Avg. volume||5,205,814|
|50-day MA||$32.95||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$35.27||Market Cap||19.02B|
Teck Resources Ltd. (TECK) Company Bio
Teck Resources develops, and produces copper, including copper concentrates and cathode copper, steelmaking coal, and refined zinc and zinc concentrates in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TECK Latest Social Stream
View Full TECK Social Stream
Latest TECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECK RESOURCES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TECK as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) (“Teck”) today announced the following appointments, effective immediately. Amparo Cornejo has been appointed Vice President, South America. Ms. Cornejo joined Teck in 2014 and has held progressively more senior roles, most recently Vice President, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs, South America. She holds a degree in journalism from the Pontificia Universidad Católica d
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) (“Teck”) today announced the appointment of Crystal Prystai as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Ms. Prystai succeeds Jonathan Price, who was appointed Chief Executive Officer earlier this year. “I have had the privilege of working closely with Crystal since joining Teck in 2020, and have been impressed by her talent, depth of knowledge and dedication to the
Teck Resources is delivering record sales and profits, has crushed the S&P 500, and yet is only trading at 4x earnings. Read more why I rate TECK stock a Buy.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) ("Teck”) has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the sixth consecutive year by Mediacorp Canada’s Top Employers program, which recognizes companies for exceptional human resources programs and innovative workplace policies. “Our employees are the driving force behind Teck’s purpose of providing essential resources the world is counting on to make life better, wh
Teck Resources (NYSE:TECK) declares CAD 0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.13%Payable Dec. 30; for shareholders of record Dec. 15; ex-div Dec.
TECK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|