Teck Resources Ltd. (TECK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, TECK has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 63.73%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TECK's comes in at 14.77 -- better than 97.36% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- TECK is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 2.1% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TECK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAH, LGHL, WEN, ATRI and FDS.
TECK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Teck Resources Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.45% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TECK, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Teck Resources Ltd earns annually is around 11 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than just 15.08% of companies in the large revenue class.
- TECK's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 15.32% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- In terms of opportunity, TECK's provides a return of -84.45% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 8.99% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TECK Dividend Chart
TECK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|