Telefonica SA (TEF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEF POWR Grades
- TEF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- TEF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TEF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TEF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.99, Telefonica S A P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that TEF's revenue has grown -29.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.55% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEF comes in at 46.04% -- higher than that of 96.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Telefonica S A are IMO, PSX, CVE, SSL, and BLL.
- TEF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telefonica S A's official web site, go to www.telefonica.com.
TEF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.13||52-week high||$5.39|
|Prev. close||$5.11||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$5.15||Avg. volume||1,973,016|
|50-day MA||$4.97||Dividend yield||3.91%|
|200-day MA||$4.68||Market Cap||29.65B|
Telefonica SA (TEF) Company Bio
Telefonica S.A. offers mobile voice, value added, mobile data and Internet, wholesale, corporate, roaming, fixed wireless, and trunking and paging services primarily in Europe and Latin America. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Madrid, Spain.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEF Latest Social Stream
View Full TEF Social Stream
Latest TEF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telefonica S A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEF as an investment opportunity.
Telefonica (TEF) incurs fourth-quarter 2021 net loss of 1,198 million euros ($1,439.5 million), plunging 231.5% year on year.
Telefónica, S.A. (TEF) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 4:00 AM ET Company Participants Adrian Zunzunegui – Global Director-Investor Relations Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Angel Vila – Chief Operating Officer Laura Abasolo – Chief Financial and Control Officer, and Head-T. Hispam Conference Call...
MADRID (Reuters) – Spanish telecom company Telefonica plans to set up a separate unit to handle the expansion of its fibre network with outside investors, its Chief Operating Officer Angel Vila told reporters on Thursday.
Telefonica ADR Earnings, Revenue Beat in Q4
Telefonica S.A. press release (TEF): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of €0.07.Revenue of €9.67B (-11.4% Y/Y).
TEF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|