Telefonica SA (TEF): Price and Financial Metrics
TEF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,719,807,398, Telefonica S A has a greater market value than 94.69% of US stocks.
- TEF's went public 32.44 years ago, making it older than 91.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Telefonica S A's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Telefonica S A, a group of peers worth examining would be ORAN, BCE, PSA, MFC, and DAL.
- Visit TEF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telefonica.com.
TEF Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEF Price/Volume Stats
Telefonica SA (TEF) Company Bio
Telefonica S.A. offers mobile voice, value added, mobile data and Internet, wholesale, corporate, roaming, fixed wireless, and trunking and paging services primarily in Europe and Latin America. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Madrid, Spain.