Telefonica SA (TEF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TEF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.34% of US stocks).
TEF Stock Summary
- Telefonica S A's stock had its IPO on June 12, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.79% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TEF is currently 1.95, higher than merely 6.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Telefonica S A's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Telefonica S A are SYF, CFG, K, RF, and MTB.
- TEF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telefonica S A's official web site, go to www.telefonica.com.
TEF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.52||52-week high||$5.17|
|Prev. close||$4.51||52-week low||$3.22|
|Day high||$4.53||Avg. volume||1,701,362|
|50-day MA||$4.75||Dividend yield||7.32%|
|200-day MA||$4.47||Market Cap||25.48B|
Telefonica SA (TEF) Company Bio
Telefonica S.A. offers mobile voice, value added, mobile data and Internet, wholesale, corporate, roaming, fixed wireless, and trunking and paging services primarily in Europe and Latin America. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Madrid, Spain.
TEF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Telefonica S A with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Telefonica S A ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TEF, they are:
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.55% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Telefonica S A's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), Telefonica S A has a reliance on debt greater than 77.57% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEF Latest Social Stream
View Full TEF Social Stream
Latest TEF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telefonica S A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEF as an investment opportunity.
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on "Telecommunication Market Insights, to 2026" with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities generated
MADRID Spanish telecom operator Telefonica said on Saturday it would cut its debt by 200 million euros ($169 million) after selling a controlling stake in its optic fiber network in Colombia to buyout
Telefonica (TEF) partners with KKR to establish an independent wholesale fiber broadband network company in Colombia. The deal will also help in trimming Telefonica's heavy debt load.
Telefonica expects to cut its debt by 200 million euros ($169 million) following the sale of a controlling stake in its optic fibre network in Colombia to buyout fund KKR, the Spanish telecom operator said on Saturday. It plans to spin off the unit but retain a 40% stake, while a local unit of KKR is taking the rest. The operation values the fibre network in Colombia at $500 million.
IoT Solutions for Energy Market Outlook 2021 | Covid19 Impact Analysis | Growth by Top Companies: Telefonica, Flutura Business Solutions LLC., Cisco Systems, Inc., Easternpeak
IoT Solutions for Energy Market describes an in-depth evaluation and Covid19 Outbreak study on the present and future state of the IoT Solutions for Energy market across the globe, including valuable facts and figures. IoT Solutions for Energy Market provides information regarding the emerging opportunities in the market & the market drivers, trends & upcoming 
TEF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|