Telefonica SA (TEF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TEF's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 93% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TEF reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.76% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, TEF has returned $2,794,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.12% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TEF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCY, LPLA, HTA, NNA and FLIC.
TEF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Telefonica S A, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 306.68%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Telefonica S A are:
- Given its market cap of around 22 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 7.39 is greater than 95.31% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, TEF's provides a return of 306.68% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.15% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TEF Dividend Chart
TEF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|