Telefonica S.A. ADR (TEF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TEF's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 93% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TEF reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.76% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, TEF has returned $2,794,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.12% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TEF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCY, LPLA, HTA, NNA and FLIC.
TEF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TEF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 699.56%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Telefonica S A are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Telefonica S A's dividend yield of 4.84% is in the top 15.07%.
- In terms of opportunity, TEF's provides a return of 699.56% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 88.58% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TEF Dividend Chart
TEF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TEF Dividends vs. Peers
TEF's dividend yield currently ranks #9 of 74 vs. its peers in the Telecom - Foreign category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TEF dividends?Want to do more research on Telefonica S A's dividends? Try the links below:
Telefonica S A Common Stock (TEF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Telefonica S A (TEF) - Dividend Investor
Telefonica S A (TEF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha