TELA BIO, INC. (TELA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TELA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TELA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TELA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- TELA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.54% of US stocks).
TELA Stock Summary
- TELA has a market capitalization of $184,229,769 -- more than approximately only 19.38% of US stocks.
- TELA Bio Inc's stock had its IPO on November 8, 2019, making it an older stock than just 3% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TELA's revenue has grown 51.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TELA Bio Inc are LNN, XGN, SPNE, PWFL, and HAE.
- Visit TELA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telabio.com.
TELA Valuation Summary
- TELA's price/earnings ratio is -5.9; this is 116.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 22 months, TELA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.3.
- Over the past 22 months, TELA's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TELA.
TELA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TELA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.61% of graded US stocks.
- TELA's asset turnover comes in at 0.295 -- ranking 132nd of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TELA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.73||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$12.49||52-week low||$11.03|
|Day high||$12.75||Avg. volume||37,217|
|50-day MA||$14.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.49||Market Cap||184.23M|
TELA BIO, INC. (TELA) Company Bio
TELA Bio, Inc. is a commercial stage medical technology company. It focuses on designing, developing and marketing of tissue reinforcement materials to address unmet needs in soft tissue reconstruction. The company offers a portfolio of advanced reinforced tissue matrices that improve clinical outcomes and reduce overall costs of care in hernia repair, abdominal wall reconstruction and plastic and reconstructive surgery. TELA Bio was founded by Antony Koblish and Maarten Persenaire on April 17, 2012 and is headquartered in Malvern, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TELA Latest Social Stream
View Full TELA Social Stream
Latest TELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELA Bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TELA as an investment opportunity.
TELA Bio® Announces New Data on Use of OviTex in a Range of Hernia Repair Applications, Including Novel ReBAR (Reinforced Biologic Augmented Repair) Technique
Positive results presented at the 2021 Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Meeting show advancement in hernia repair options Positive results presented at the 2021 Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Meeting show advancement in hernia repair options
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Innovative medtech company celebrates upcoming poster presentations for its advanced hernia reinforcement material at industry-leading conference Innovative medtech company celebrates upcoming poster presentations for its advanced hernia reinforcement material at industry-leading conference
Innovative medtech company celebrates upcoming poster presentations for its advanced hernia reinforcement material at industry-leading conferenceMALVERN, Pa., Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELA Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: TELA), a commercial-stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing innovative tissue reinforcement materials to address unmet needs in soft tissue reconstruction, today announced three upcoming poster presentations on its OviTex Reinforced Tissue Ma
Joining me on today's call is Tony Koblish, president and CEO; and Megan Smeykal, vice president and corporate controller. As with the original BRAVO study, we expect to enroll up to 100 subjects with patient follow-ups at 90 days, 12 months, and 24 months.
TELA Price Returns