Tellurian Inc. (TELL): Price and Financial Metrics
TELL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TELL is 0.05 -- better than only 9.56% of US stocks.
- TELL's price/sales ratio is 142.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 100.24%, Tellurian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tellurian Inc are AXDX, RKDA, NAVB, IDN, and MBII.
- TELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tellurian Inc's official web site, go to www.tellurianinc.com.
TELL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TELL Price/Volume Stats
Tellurian Inc. (TELL) Company Bio
Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, plans to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.