Tellurian Inc. (TELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TELL POWR Grades
- TELL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- TELL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TELL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TELL Stock Summary
- TELL's price/sales ratio is 37.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.67%, Tellurian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.02% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tellurian Inc comes in at 90.4%, a number that bests 90.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tellurian Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ITRI, FLUX, SIGA, VJET, and LEDS.
- TELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tellurian Inc's official web site, go to www.tellurianinc.com.
TELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TELL's EV/EBIT ratio is 202.48% lower, now standing at -18.6.
- TELL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TELL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TELL.
TELL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -156.17%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 1403.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.91%.
The table below shows TELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TELL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.06% of graded US stocks.
- TELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 109th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MCF, BRN, and WTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TELL.
The table below shows TELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.45||52-week high||$6.53|
|Prev. close||$4.66||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$4.69||Avg. volume||20,563,260|
|50-day MA||$4.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.71||Market Cap||2.53B|
Tellurian Inc. (TELL) Company Bio
Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, plans to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.
Most Popular Stories View All
TELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TELL Latest Social Stream
View Full TELL Social Stream
Latest TELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tellurian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TELL as an investment opportunity.
Thinking about buying stock in Indonesia Energy, South Jersey Industries, Lantheus, US Well Services, or Tellurian?
NEW YORK , Feb. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for INDO, SJI, LNTH, USWS, and TELL. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Tellurian press release (NYSE:TELL): FY GAAP EPS of -$0.28 misses by $0.06. Revenue of $71.27M (+90.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.67M. Shares -1.92% PM. Form 10-Q...
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $TELL #LNG--Tellurian ended 2021 with $300 million in liquidity and continues its natural gas development program in 2022
Thinking about buying stock in Marathon Oil, Tellurian, Ford Motor, Devon Energy, or Liberty Oilfield Services?
NEW YORK , Feb. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for MRO, TELL, F, DVN, and LBRT. Full story available on Benzinga.com
Magellan Petroleum Corporation (TELL) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
TELL Price Returns