Tellurian Inc. (TELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TELL POWR Grades
- TELL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TELL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TELL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TELL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tellurian Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.68, Tellurian Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.04% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Tellurian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tellurian Inc are MAXN, NH, ALSN, ENVA, and QMCO.
- Visit TELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tellurianinc.com.
TELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TELL's EV/EBIT ratio is 202.48% lower, now standing at -18.6.
- TELL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TELL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TELL.
TELL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -9.81%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2146.08%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -156.17%.
The table below shows TELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TELL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.38% of graded US stocks.
- TELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 110th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MCF, PTEN, and HAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TELL.
The table below shows TELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$5.76|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$4.27||Avg. volume||14,060,947|
|50-day MA||$3.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.95||Market Cap||1.71B|
Tellurian Inc. (TELL) Company Bio
Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, plans to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.
Most Popular Stories View All
TELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TELL Latest Social Stream
View Full TELL Social Stream
Latest TELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tellurian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TELL as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been a pleasant ride for Tellurian (NASDAQ: TELL) shareholders. It's likely that many investors are starting to give up on this natural gas company, given its underperformance. Jason Hall: Just a quick, quick update on Tellurian, and I'm trying to find it.
HOUSTON, Texas, September 22, 2021--Tellurian names energy and financial industry veteran James D. Bennett as a new independent Board member
Tellurian (TELL) stock is on the move Wednesday as heavy trading catches the eyes of investors and we've got a quick breakdown for traders.
Energy stocks are on the move Wednesday as reports of crude oil shortages are increasing prices due to recent tropical storms.
Lordstown Motors (RIDE) stock is picking up speed on Wednesday as high short interest in the company is bringing in extra interest.
TELL Price Returns