Tellurian Inc. (TELL): Price and Financial Metrics
TELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.31||52-week high||$4.89|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||10,511,581|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||734.47M|
TELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TELL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TELL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TELL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TELL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.78% of US stocks).
TELL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 819.97%, TELLURIAN INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.09% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of TELLURIAN INC's share price is greater than that of 90.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- TELLURIAN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TELLURIAN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SOLO, MKSI, INVE, VIOT, and ICAD.
- Visit TELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tellurianinc.com.
TELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TELL's price/sales ratio is 71.43% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- TELL's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TELL.
TELL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -116.3%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.54%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.46%.
The table below shows TELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TELL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.06% of graded US stocks.
- TELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 109th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MCF, BRN, and WTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TELL.
The table below shows TELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TELL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TELL, see our TELL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.05||Average Broker Recommendation||1.82 (Hold)|
Tellurian Inc. (TELL) Company Bio
Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, plans to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.
TELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TELL Latest Social Stream
View Full TELL Social Stream
Latest TELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELLURIAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TELL as an investment opportunity.
7 Sorry Energy Stocks to Sell in June Before It’s Too Late
These underperforming energy stocks are likely to erode shareholder value this year, on the back of dwindling energy market this year
Tellurian hires investment banker Simon Oxley as new CFO
HOUSTON, May 10, 2023--Former Barclays banker Simon Oxley to join Tellurian as CFO
Tellurian to halt Haynesville drilling until natural gas prices recover
Tellurian (NYSE:TELL) rallied +11.3% in Wednesday's trading after reporting a smaller than expected Q1 GAAP loss and saying it is making progress on Driftwood LNG Phase 1 construction, as it continues talks with banks and potential equity partners in the project.
Tellurian (TELL) will
Tellurian reports first quarter 2023 results
HOUSTON, May 03, 2023--Tellurian continues Driftwood LNG construction and adding natural gas acreage in Q1 2023
Tellurian’s Driftwood Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Project Receives FERC Certificate
HOUSTON, April 24, 2023--Tellurian's Driftwood pipeline receives FERC certificate
TELL Price Returns
Continue Researching TELLWant to do more research on Tellurian Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tellurian Inc (TELL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tellurian Inc (TELL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tellurian Inc (TELL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...