Tellurian Inc. (TELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TELL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TELL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TELL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TELL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.49% of US stocks).
TELL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,006.33%, TELLURIAN INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.9% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TELL's revenue has grown 331.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.97% of US companies in our set.
- TELLURIAN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -80.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TELLURIAN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NOVN, CBAT, KMDA, SONM, and ENTG.
- Visit TELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tellurianinc.com.
TELL Valuation Summary
- TELL's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.6; this is 180.67% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TELL's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TELL.
TELL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1109.99%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -74.9%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1797.39%.
The table below shows TELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TELL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.06% of graded US stocks.
- TELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 109th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MCF, BRN, and WTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TELL.
The table below shows TELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.45||52-week high||$6.53|
|Prev. close||$2.32||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$2.55||Avg. volume||19,802,990|
|50-day MA||$3.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||1.39B|
Tellurian Inc. (TELL) Company Bio
Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, plans to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.
Most Popular Stories View All
TELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TELL Latest Social Stream
View Full TELL Social Stream
Latest TELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELLURIAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TELL as an investment opportunity.
Natural gas firm Tellurian is under pressure as two key energy deals fell through, sending TELL stock down on Monday morning.
Natural gas provider Tellurian (NYSE:TELL) is plummeting today after the company received a notice from Shell (NYSE:SHEL) terminating the gas purchase agreement for its Driftwood project. Separately, Tellurian has also notified Vitol of terminating their Driftwood agreement. The development comes after Tellurian pulled the plug on its bond sale earlier this week and the company’s CEO Charif Souki noted Tellurian is looking for strategic equity partners for the project. Tellurian shares are now down ~53% over the past month. Is TELL a Good Stock to Buy? The Street has a Hold consensus rating on Tellurian at present with an average price target of $4. This indicates a hefty 78.
HOUSTON, September 23, 2022--Tellurian Inc. (Tellurian) (NYSE American: TELL) announced today that it has updated its Driftwood LNG financing strategy to prioritize securing equity partners. Part of this strategy includes introducing flexibility in its liquefied natural gas portfolio with the termination of two current sales and purchase agreements.
Natural gas provider Tellurian’s (NYSE:TELL) shares are continuing to plummet in the pre-market trade today after yesterday’s massive drop. The slide comes after the company withdrew its bond offering for its Driftwood project. Now, Tellurian CEO Charif Souki has noted in an online video the company is sitting on a strong cash pile and is looking for equity partners for the project. The CEO further added that the company’s balance sheet will not be jeopardized to advance the project.
Shares of natural gas provider Tellurian (NYSE:TELL) are sliding in the trade today as amid a volatile junk bond market the company has withdrawn its $1 billion offering of 11.25% senior secured notes and warrants. The development now casts doubts over the company’s natural gas export project in Louisiana. The bond sale was the first step toward an almost $13 billion financing, according to Bloomberg. Tellurian shares are now down almost 32% over the past month.
TELL Price Returns