Tellurian Inc. (TELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TELL POWR Grades
- TELL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TELL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TELL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.64% of US stocks).
TELL Stock Summary
- TELL's price/sales ratio is 48.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.9%, Tellurian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.43% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TELL is more volatile than 95.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tellurian Inc are NXTD, OPGN, CETX, SM, and IVA.
- Visit TELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tellurianinc.com.
TELL Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, TELL's EV/EBIT ratio is 169.57% lower, now standing at -12.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TELL.
TELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$5.76|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$4.10||Avg. volume||15,393,049|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||1.59B|
Tellurian Inc. (TELL) Company Bio
Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, plans to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.
TELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TELL Latest Social Stream
View Full TELL Social Stream
Latest TELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tellurian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TELL as an investment opportunity.
FLY, PLSE, YTRA, GHL, and TELL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 9, 2021.
Tellurian (TELL) will supply 3 mtpa of LNG to Vitol from its proposed Driftwood facility on a FOB basis for 10 years.
Photo by MBPROJEKT_Maciej_Bledowski/iStock via Getty Images NextDecade ([[NEXT]] +25.6%) skyrockets to a YTD high in early trading after Morgan Stanley upgrades shares to Overweight from Equal Weight and raises the stock price target to $6 from $2, as the global gas market recovery is "well underway." NextDecade's carbon capture venture...
LNG developer Tellurian has signed several deals in the past couple of weeks, leading Morgan Stanley to lift its rating on the stock.
As energy stocks go, Tellurian (NASDAQ: TELL) has always been considered a high-risk, high-potential reward sort of company, with a great deal of uncertainty about whether the risk would pay off. In May, the company announced solid progress in its natural gas export plan, causing the stock to gain 96.8%, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Tellurian's business is built around a plan to export liquefied natural gas (LNG).
TELL Price Returns