Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN): Price and Financial Metrics
TEN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, Tenneco Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.12% of US stocks.
- TEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TEN has reported earnings growth of -11,314.29%, putting it ahead of merely 0.18% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tenneco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAR, IDXG, SEE, SEAS, and TZOO.
- Visit TEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tenneco.com.
TEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.53||52-week high||$12.94|
|Prev. close||$11.51||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$12.00||Avg. volume||1,100,039|
|50-day MA||$10.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.96||Market Cap||766.01M|
Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN) Company Bio
Tenneco Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, and other vehicle applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
TEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tenneco Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tenneco Inc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 17.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tenneco Inc, consider:
- 15% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 2.8% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tenneco Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.83. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 15.62% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Tenneco Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TEN Social Stream
Latest TEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenneco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEN as an investment opportunity.
While Goodyear Tire (GT) is set to acquire Cooper Tire in a deal worth $2.5 billion, Oshkosh (OSK) clinches a 10-year contract from the USPS to revamp the latter's fleet of postal delivery vehicles.
Tenneco (TEN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.68 beats by $0.64; GAAP EPS of $2.03 beats by $1.22.Revenue of $4.65B (+12.3% Y/Y) beats by $330M.Mangement comment: "Our focus on reducing structural costs, expanding margins, and lowering our capital intensity allowed us to reduce our net debt position by nearly $500 million...
The following slide deck was published by Tenneco Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Image source: The Motley Fool. Tenneco Inc (NYSE: TEN)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 24, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the Tenneco, Inc.
What happened Shares of Tenneco (NYSE: TEN), a manufacturer of automotive products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aftermarket consumers, jumped as much as 19.2% Wednesday morning before giving back some gains.
TEN Price Returns
Continue Researching TENWant to see what other sources are saying about Tenneco Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!