Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN): Price and Financial Metrics
TEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TEN is 9.55 -- better than 96.54% of US stocks.
- TEN's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.45% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEN comes in at -217.31% -- higher than that of only 1.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tenneco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SANW, BDC, VVUS, JAGX, and NLST.
- Visit TEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tenneco.com.
TEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEN Price/Volume Stats
Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN) Company Bio
Tenneco Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, and other vehicle applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.