Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- TEN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- TEN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.43% of US stocks).
TEN Stock Summary
- Tenneco Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.23% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, Tenneco Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.77% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -88.37 for Tenneco Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tenneco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAR, MCF, ACY, GDDY, and LTRPA.
- TEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenneco Inc's official web site, go to www.tenneco.com.
TEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.41||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$13.83||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$13.89||Avg. volume||1,356,287|
|50-day MA||$11.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.84||Market Cap||1.10B|
Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN) Company Bio
Tenneco Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, and other vehicle applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
TEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tenneco Inc. To summarize, we found that Tenneco Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TEN, they are:
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tenneco Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.83. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.35% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Tenneco Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TEN Social Stream
Latest TEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenneco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEN as an investment opportunity.
Tenneco (TEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 53.52% and 7.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, including the following:
Legion Partners bought more shares of footwear retailer Genesco. A Sequoia Capital affiliate lowered its stake in China Online Education.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. , April 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Volkswagen ID.4 crossover SUV, the second model in the automaker's new series of all-electric vehicles, features for Europe and China an optional Continuously Variable Semi-Active suspension with external valve (CVSAe) technology from Tenneco. The CVSAe system is one of several advanced suspension technologies available within Tenneco's Monroe ® Intelligent Suspension portfolio. It is engineered to address the increased inertial loads encountered on vehicles equipped with battery packs and is also featured as an option on the Volkswagen ID.3 hatchback, now available in Europe . … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Tenneco (TEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TEN Price Returns