Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.15% of US stocks.
- TEN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TEN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
TEN Stock Summary
- Tenneco Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.23% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, Tenneco Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.02% of stocks in our set.
- TEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAR, LTRPA, GDDY, QTNT, and CCLP.
- TEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenneco Inc's official web site, go to www.tenneco.com.
TEN Valuation Summary
- TEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.2; this is 24.06% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, TEN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEN.
TEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.06||52-week high||$22.75|
|Prev. close||$16.79||52-week low||$6.19|
|Day high||$17.41||Avg. volume||1,466,811|
|50-day MA||$18.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.49||Market Cap||1.40B|
Tenneco Inc. Class A Voting (TEN) Company Bio
Tenneco Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, and other vehicle applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
TEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TEN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tenneco Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 238.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TEN, they are:
- 19% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.84% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 81% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 97.12% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Tenneco Inc experienced a tax rate of about 70% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 96.32% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TEN Social Stream
Latest TEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenneco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEN as an investment opportunity.
Global Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: ZF, KONI, Bilstein, KYB, Magneti Marelli, Showa, Tenneco, Mando, Anand, Hitachi
The report on Global Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains 
Global Catalytic Converters Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Faurecia (France), Tenneco (USA), Eberspaecher (Germany), Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd (Japan), Delphi (UK), Johnson-Matthey (UK), Weifu Group (China), Benteler (Germany), Boysen (Germany), Hirotec (USA), Eastern (China), Magneti Marelli (Italy), Calsonic Kanse (USA), Sejong (Korea), Katcon
The report on Global Catalytic Converters Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
Global Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) System Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Johnson Matthey, Hitachi Zosen, DCL International, GEA, Yara, Donaldson, Babcock & Wilcox, DuPont, Scheuch GmbH, Rochling, Babcock Power Environmental, Baumot, Albonair, VOSS, Tenneco Inc., Diesel Exhaust Fluid Urea, DÃÂ¼rr, Kwangsung, Eminox, Wartsila, Niigata Power
The report on Global Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) System Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains 
Tenneco is putting its 100-plus years of powertrain expertise in improving vehicle fuel efficiency and reducing emissions to work to explore synthetic fuels (e-fuels), a viable near-term solution to further maximize the efficiency and minimize the carbon footprint of internal combustion engines (ICE). Tenneco's Powertrain business group is partnering with key academic and industry experts to examine the technical possibilities and commercial feasibility of synthetic fuels as a key technology to
As the economy roars back to life, one of the best places to look for growth is top-quality small-cap stocks that are still bargains.
TEN Price Returns