Tenable Holdings, Inc. (TENB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TENB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TENB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TENB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TENB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TENB Stock Summary
- TENB's went public 3.68 years ago, making it older than merely 12.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tenable Holdings Inc is higher than 92.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 623.46%, Tenable Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.66% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tenable Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPAY, CVLT, PRCH, DMTK, and CSTL.
- TENB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenable Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.tenable.com.
TENB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TENB's EV/EBIT ratio is 736.9% lower, now standing at -205.4.
- Over the past 38 months, TENB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 128.5.
- Over the past 38 months, TENB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TENB.
TENB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TENB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.26% of graded US stocks.
- TENB's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 221st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TENB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TENB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TENB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.32||52-week high||$63.61|
|Prev. close||$45.61||52-week low||$38.77|
|Day high||$48.63||Avg. volume||1,225,460|
|50-day MA||$54.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.69||Market Cap||5.23B|
Tenable Holdings, Inc. (TENB) Company Bio
Tenable Holdings, Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Its enterprise software platform enables visibility into an organization’s cyber exposure across the attack surface and deep insights that help organizations translate technical data into business insights to understand and reduce their cybersecurity risk. The company offers Tenable.io, a software as a service that manages and measures cyber exposure across a range of traditional information technology assets, such as networking infrastructure, desktops, and on-premises servers, as well as modern information technology assets, such as cloud workloads, containers, Web applications, and Internet of things and operational technology assets; and SecurityCenter, a solution to manage and measure cyber exposure across traditional information technology assets and can be run on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TENB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TENB Latest Social Stream
View Full TENB Social Stream
Latest TENB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenable Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TENB as an investment opportunity.
Russian military forces have now entered Ukraine in what increasingly looks like a full-scale invasion. In response, sanctions on Russia by the US and other Western countries are likely to increase, along with other punitive measures. And based on past performance, Russia is likely to respond with cyberattacks on US and Western networks. The likelihood on increased cyber-insecurity should have network administrators worried – and should give a boost to cybersecurity firms.
BlackCloak CEO Chris Pierson joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss possible Russian cyberattacks on the U.S. and Ukraine and cybersecurity stocks.
Logically AI VP of Global Operations Brian Murphy joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how Russia-backed hackers could launch cyberattacks in the U.S. to counter sanctions.
New program will help customers gain professional credibility and maximize value of Tenable’s solutions COLUMBIA, Md., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenable®, the Cyber Exposure company, today announced a new product certification program which will allow customers to gain professional credibility, validate their skills and maximize the value of their Tenable solutions. The program provides a comprehensive and practical certification for products including Tenable.io® , Tenable.sc™ and Tenab
One company set to benefit is Tenable (NASDAQ: TENB), the industry leader in threat detection and vulnerability management. Its recent full-year 2021 earnings report offered investors many reasons to get excited about its stock, and Wall Street is certainly on board. Tenable is the owner of Nessus, the most deployed vulnerability management tool in the cybersecurity industry.
TENB Price Returns