Tenable Holdings, Inc. (TENB): Price and Financial Metrics
TENB Stock Summary
- TENB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than only 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TENB's went public 1.56 years ago, making it older than merely 2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For TENB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.57% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tenable Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APPN, ITI, LLNW, PLAN, and ATRC.
- Visit TENB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tenable.com.
TENB Stock Price Chart More Charts
TENB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.17||52-week high||$36.26|
|Prev. close||$27.75||52-week low||$20.77|
|Day high||$28.17||Avg. volume||703,803|
|50-day MA||$25.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.80||Market Cap||2.77B|
Tenable Holdings, Inc. (TENB) Company Bio
Tenable Holdings, Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Its enterprise software platform enables visibility into an organization’s cyber exposure across the attack surface and deep insights that help organizations translate technical data into business insights to understand and reduce their cybersecurity risk. The company offers Tenable.io, a software as a service that manages and measures cyber exposure across a range of traditional information technology assets, such as networking infrastructure, desktops, and on-premises servers, as well as modern information technology assets, such as cloud workloads, containers, Web applications, and Internet of things and operational technology assets; and SecurityCenter, a solution to manage and measure cyber exposure across traditional information technology assets and can be run on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.