Tenable Holdings, Inc. (TENB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TENB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TENB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.84% of US stocks.
- TENB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- TENB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
TENB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 256.25, Tenable Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.82% of US stocks.
- TENB's went public 3.17 years ago, making it older than merely 8.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TENB is currently 50.58, higher than 90.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tenable Holdings Inc are CSTL, NTRA, EVBG, SMAR, and PD.
- TENB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tenable Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.tenable.com.
TENB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TENB's EV/EBIT ratio is 736.9% lower, now standing at -205.4.
- Over the past 38 months, TENB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 128.5.
- Over the past 38 months, TENB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TENB.
TENB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TENB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.31% of graded US stocks.
- TENB's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 215th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TENB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TENB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TENB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.82||52-week high||$58.45|
|Prev. close||$48.18||52-week low||$33.25|
|Day high||$48.07||Avg. volume||1,079,329|
|50-day MA||$44.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.51||Market Cap||5.10B|
Tenable Holdings, Inc. (TENB) Company Bio
Tenable Holdings, Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Its enterprise software platform enables visibility into an organization’s cyber exposure across the attack surface and deep insights that help organizations translate technical data into business insights to understand and reduce their cybersecurity risk. The company offers Tenable.io, a software as a service that manages and measures cyber exposure across a range of traditional information technology assets, such as networking infrastructure, desktops, and on-premises servers, as well as modern information technology assets, such as cloud workloads, containers, Web applications, and Internet of things and operational technology assets; and SecurityCenter, a solution to manage and measure cyber exposure across traditional information technology assets and can be run on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TENB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TENB Latest Social Stream
View Full TENB Social Stream
Latest TENB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tenable Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TENB as an investment opportunity.
Seventy-Four Percent of Organizations Attribute Damaging Cyberattacks to Vulnerabilities in Technology Put in Place During the Pandemic, According to Global Industry Study
Eighty percent of security and business leaders said their organizations have more exposure to risk today as a result of remote workCOLUMBIA, Md., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenable®, Inc., the Cyber Exposure company, published a global industry study that revealed 74% of organizations attribute recent business-impacting* cyberattacks to vulnerabilities in technology put in place during the pandemic. The data is drawn from ‘Beyond Boundaries: The Future of Cybersecurity in the New World
New integrations follow Tenable being named a Splunk Global Strategic PartnerCOLUMBIA, Md., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenable®, Inc., the Cyber Exposure company, today announced an expansion of its global strategic partnership with Splunk Inc., provider of the Data-to-Everything(™) Platform, to secure Active Directory and converged operational technology (OT) environments. Newly released and updated integrations for Tenable.ad™ and Tenable.ot™ enable joint customers to identify and addr
Amit Yoran, President And CEO Chairman at Tenable Holdings (NASDAQ:TENB), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 14, Amit Yoran bought 20,000 Tenable Holdings shares at a price of $4.25 per share, for a total of $85,000. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at prices ranging from $46.98 to $48.74 to raise a total
Cyber threats are growing, and they're here to stay. It's time to start thinking about cybersecurity stocks for their long-term potential.
Acquisition will deliver programmatic assessment and automated mitigation for infrastructure as code before they become risks to cloud deploymentsCOLUMBIA, Md., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenable Holdings, Inc. (“Tenable”) (Nasdaq: TENB), the Cyber Exposure company, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Accurics, Inc. (“Accurics”), a pioneer in delivering cloud-native security for both DevOps and security teams. Accurics enables the programmatic detec
TENB Price Returns