Telecom Argentina SA (TEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEO POWR Grades
- TEO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.38% of US stocks.
- TEO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- TEO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
TEO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TEO is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 195.71%, Telecom Argentina Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 95.48% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEO comes in at 1,069.84% -- higher than that of 99.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Telecom Argentina Sa are GSM, DXC, AR, NWE, and SATS.
- Visit TEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to hogares.telecom.com.ar.
TEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.33||52-week high||$9.34|
|Prev. close||$5.26||52-week low||$4.39|
|Day high||$5.34||Avg. volume||376,383|
|50-day MA||$5.20||Dividend yield||14.07%|
|200-day MA||$5.79||Market Cap||2.30B|
Telecom Argentina SA (TEO) Company Bio
Telecom Argentina S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications and other telephone-related services to residential customers, businesses, and governmental agencies in Argentina and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEO Latest Social Stream
View Full TEO Social Stream
Latest TEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telecom Argentina Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEO as an investment opportunity.
Telecom Argentina S.A. (NYSE: TEO; BASE: TECO2) has announced results for the period ended June 30, 2021. At quarter-end, cable TV subscribers totaled more than 3.5 million (+20.2 thousand vs.1Q21). Source: Telecom Argentina cable TV subscribers stable at 3.5 million
Telecom Argentina S.A. Announces Consolidated Results For The Six Month Period ("1H21") And Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2021 ("2Q21")**
Note: For the figures included in their FFSS, the Company has accounted for the effects of inflation adjustment adopted by Resolution 777/18 of the Comisión Nacional de Valores ("CNV"), which establishes that the restatement will be applied to the annual financial statements, for intermediate and special periods ended as of December 31, 2018 inclusive. Accordingly, the reported figures corresponding to 1H21 include the effects of the adoption of inflationary accounting in accordance with IAS 29.
Telecom Argentina advances client migration to fiber optics BNamericas English
Telecom Argentina SA found using ticker (TEO) have now 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 20 and 5 calculating the mean target price we have 8.97. With the stocks previous close at 5.04 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 78.0%. The day 50 moving average is 5.58 and the 200 day moving average is 5.83. The market cap for the company is $2,175m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TEO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Telecom Argentina S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services in Argentina and internationally. The company offers telephone services, including loc...
EGFA Abogados advised Telecom Argentina on the transaction. Marval OFarrell Mairal advised JP Morgan. Telecom Argentina secured an additional $30 Million credit facility with JP Morgan. Proceeds 
TEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|