Telecom Argentina SA (TEO): Price and Financial Metrics
TEO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Telecom Argentina Sa is higher than merely 1.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,618.31%, Telecom Argentina Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 98.7% of about US stocks.
- Telecom Argentina Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 375.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Telecom Argentina Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be MBT, VEDL, PHI, IX, and BMA.
- TEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telecom Argentina Sa's official web site, go to hogares.telecom.com.ar.
TEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.85||52-week high||$18.55|
|Prev. close||$11.39||52-week low||$8.53|
|Day high||$12.10||Avg. volume||130,334|
|50-day MA||$11.32||Dividend yield||10.46%|
|200-day MA||$12.34||Market Cap||5.10B|
Telecom Argentina SA (TEO) Company Bio
Telecom Argentina S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications and other telephone-related services to residential customers, businesses, and governmental agencies in Argentina and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
TEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Telecom Argentina Sa with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Telecom Argentina Sa ranked in the 84st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Telecom Argentina Sa ended up being:
- Telecom Argentina Sa's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), Telecom Argentina Sa has a reliance on debt greater than only 18.06% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|