Telecom Argentina SA (TEO): Price and Financial Metrics
TEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.30||52-week high||$8.87|
|Prev. close||$8.26||52-week low||$4.08|
|Day high||$8.49||Avg. volume||127,854|
|50-day MA||$5.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.52||Market Cap||3.58B|
TEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TEO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
TEO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TEO is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TELECOM ARGENTINA SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TEO has reported earnings growth of -255.27%, putting it ahead of merely 5.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TELECOM ARGENTINA SA are DMLP, WOW, GRWG, X, and CRC.
- Visit TEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to hogares.telecom.com.ar.
Telecom Argentina SA (TEO) Company Bio
Telecom Argentina S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications and other telephone-related services to residential customers, businesses, and governmental agencies in Argentina and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
TEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEO Latest Social Stream
View Full TEO Social Stream
Latest TEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELECOM ARGENTINA SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEO as an investment opportunity.
'The king of the jungle': Argentina just elected chainsaw-toting, right-wing populist Javier Milei as president — and Argentine stocks popped. Is it time to add them to your watchlist?
The far-right leader is on a mission to prevent “the worst crisis" in the country's history.
Argentina's U.S.-listed companies are enjoying a moment in the sun. Shares in at least four Argentinian companies jumped Monday after [the election victory Sunday](https://www.wsj.com/world/americas/argentina-votes-for-new-president-to-confront-economic-crisis-99b73b86?mod=hp_lead_pos3) by Javier Milei, a self-described anarcho-capitalist.
Telecom Argentina S.A. Announces Consolidated Results for the Nine-Month Period ("9M23") and Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 ("3Q23")**
Note: For the figures included in the FFSS, the Company has accounted for the effects of inflation adjustment adopted by Resolution 777/18 of the Comisión Nacional de Valores ("CNV"), which establishes that the restatement will be applied to annual ...
Telecom Argentina S.A. (NYSE:TEO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 12, 2023 Luis Rial Ubago: Good morning. On behalf of Telecom Argentina, I would like to thank everybody for participating on this conference call. The participants of today’s conference call are Roberto Nobile, Chief Executive Officer; Gabriel Blasi, Chief Financial Officer; and myself, Luis Rial […]
Telecom Argentina S.A. announces consolidated results for the first half (1H23) and second quarter of fiscal year 2023 ("2Q23") **
Note: For the figures included in the FFSS, the Company has accounted for the effects of inflation adjustment adopted by Resolution 777/18 of the Comisión Nacional de Valores ("CNV"), which establishes that the restatement will be applied to annual financial statements, interim and special periods ending as of December 31, 2018 inclusive. Accordingly, the reported figures corresponding to 1H23 include the effects of the adoption of inflationary accounting in accordance with IAS 29. Finally, comm
TEO Price Returns