Telecom Argentina SA (TEO): Price and Financial Metrics
TEO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Telecom Argentina Sa is higher than merely 0.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,618.31%, Telecom Argentina Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 98.7% of about US stocks.
- Telecom Argentina Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 438.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBT, VEDL, PHI, BMA, and IX.
- TEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telecom Argentina Sa's official web site, go to hogares.telecom.com.ar.
TEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEO Price/Volume Stats
Telecom Argentina SA (TEO) Company Bio
Telecom Argentina S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications and other telephone-related services to residential customers, businesses, and governmental agencies in Argentina and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.