Telecom Argentina SA (TEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TEO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.46% of US stocks).
TEO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Telecom Argentina Sa is higher than only 0.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 328.63%, Telecom Argentina Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 96.34% of about US stocks.
- Telecom Argentina Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -437.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DMLP, MOXC, CBRL, AEHL, and TUSK.
- TEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telecom Argentina Sa's official web site, go to hogares.telecom.com.ar.
TEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.71||52-week high||$6.59|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$4.72||Avg. volume||114,650|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||8.49%|
|200-day MA||$5.24||Market Cap||2.03B|
Telecom Argentina SA (TEO) Company Bio
Telecom Argentina S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications and other telephone-related services to residential customers, businesses, and governmental agencies in Argentina and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEO Latest Social Stream
View Full TEO Social Stream
Latest TEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telecom Argentina Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEO as an investment opportunity.
Head to Head Analysis: Hong Kong Television Network (OTCMKTS:HKTVY) versus Telecom Argentina (NYSE:TEO)
Hong Kong Television Network (OTCMKTS:HKTVY) and Telecom Argentina (NYSE:TEO) are both consumer discretionary companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, analyst recommendations, earnings, risk, institutional ownership, profitability and dividends. Dividends Hong Kong Television Network pays an annual dividend of $0.36 per share 
Telecom Argentina SA with ticker code (TEO) have now 5 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 20 and 5 with the average target price sitting at 8.68. Now with the previous closing price of 4.99 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 73.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 5.13 and the 200 day moving average is 5.26. The company has a market cap of $2,132m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TEO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Telecom Argentina S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services in Argentina and internationally. The c...
Telecom Argentina S.A. (NYSE:TEO)s share price fell 7.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $5.17 and last traded at $5.17. 1,399 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 327,696 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.60. Separately, Zacks Investment Research 
No summary available.
Telecom Argentina S.A. announces consolidated results for the nine month period ("9M21") and third quarter of fiscal year 2021 ("3Q21")**
Note: For the figures included in their FFSS, the Company has accounted for the effects of inflation adjustment adopted by Resolution 777/18 of the Comisión Nacional de Valores ("CNV"), which establishes that the restatement will be applied to the annual financial statements, for intermediate and special periods ended as of December 31, 2018 inclusive. Accordingly, the reported figures corresponding to 9M21 include the effects of the adoption of inflationary accounting in accordance with IAS 29.
TEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|