Telecom Argentina SA (TEO): Price and Financial Metrics
TEO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Telecom Argentina Sa is higher than only 0.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 630.06%, Telecom Argentina Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 96.3% of about US stocks.
- Telecom Argentina Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 779.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Telecom Argentina Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be MBT, BMA, PHI, QIWI, and OMAB.
- TEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telecom Argentina Sa's official web site, go to hogares.telecom.com.ar.
TEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.31||52-week high||$18.55|
|Prev. close||$8.30||52-week low||$7.42|
|Day high||$8.66||Avg. volume||188,533|
|50-day MA||$10.47||Dividend yield||14.94%|
|200-day MA||$11.38||Market Cap||3.58B|
Telecom Argentina SA (TEO) Company Bio
Telecom Argentina S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications and other telephone-related services to residential customers, businesses, and governmental agencies in Argentina and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.