Teradyne, Inc. (TER): Price and Financial Metrics
TER Stock Summary
- TER has a market capitalization of $11,587,995,811 -- more than approximately 85.63% of US stocks.
- TER's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 283.77 -- higher than 85.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Teradyne Inc's stock had its IPO on March 11, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.56% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEDG, QLYS, SRNE, VICR, and VEEV.
- Visit TER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teradyne.com.
TER Stock Price Chart More Charts
TER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.41||52-week high||$81.57|
|Prev. close||$61.43||52-week low||$38.00|
|Day high||$60.20||Avg. volume||2,601,474|
|50-day MA||$68.93||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$58.11||Market Cap||9.79B|
Teradyne, Inc. (TER) Company Bio
Teradyne Inc. is a leading supplier of automation solutions for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automatic Test Equipment is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in North Reading, Massachusetts.
TER Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TER, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Teradyne Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Teradyne Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 13.55% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- TER's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Teradyne Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than merely 23.3% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|