Teradyne, Inc. (TER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TER POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TER is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- TER's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.44% of US stocks).
TER Stock Summary
- TER has a higher market value than 87.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,133,591,620.
- TER's went public 34.56 years ago, making it older than 91.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Teradyne Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCHX, OIIM, CMBM, VICR, and VECO.
- TER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teradyne Inc's official web site, go to www.teradyne.com.
TER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TER's price/earnings ratio is 46.92% lower, now standing at 20.7.
- TER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- TER's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TER.
TER Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 118.79%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.47%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.95%.
The table below shows TER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TER has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.02% of graded US stocks.
- TER's asset turnover comes in at 0.931 -- ranking 13th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, AATC, and TRMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TER.
The table below shows TER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.31||52-week high||$147.90|
|Prev. close||$115.98||52-week low||$74.71|
|Day high||$118.53||Avg. volume||1,652,075|
|50-day MA||$121.62||Dividend yield||0.34%|
|200-day MA||$124.72||Market Cap||19.67B|
Teradyne, Inc. (TER) Company Bio
Teradyne Inc. is a leading supplier of automation solutions for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automatic Test Equipment is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in North Reading, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TER Latest Social Stream
View Full TER Social Stream
Latest TER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teradyne Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TER as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 cheap semiconductor stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the semiconductor industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for semiconductor stocks and go directly to the 5 Cheap Semiconductor Stocks to Buy Now. Semiconductors form the […]
Semiconductor equipment stocks slipped after analyst warned of moderating earnings growth and a less favorable risk/reward profile for some companies.
NORTH READING, Mass., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teradyne , Inc. (NASDAQ:TER), a leader in semiconductor automated test solutions, announced its TUGx Global Seminars will be held beginning in October.
Most readers would already be aware that Teradyne's (NASDAQ:TER) stock increased significantly by 8.0% over the past...
Teradyne (TER) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
TER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|