Teradyne Inc. (TER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TER POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.06% of US stocks.
- TER's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TER ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
TER Stock Summary
- TER has a market capitalization of $20,362,225,057 -- more than approximately 87.76% of US stocks.
- TER's went public 35.08 years ago, making it older than 91.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.96%, Teradyne Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.27% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teradyne Inc are LQDT, VICR, ACMR, KEYS, and BIIB.
- Visit TER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teradyne.com.
TER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TER's price/earnings ratio is 46.92% lower, now standing at 20.7.
- TER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- TER's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TER.
TER Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.96%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 40.04%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 118.79%.
The table below shows TER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TER has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.37% of graded US stocks.
- TER's asset turnover comes in at 0.931 -- ranking 14th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TRNS, PBIO, and SMIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TER.
The table below shows TER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.80||52-week high||$168.91|
|Prev. close||$89.55||52-week low||$84.21|
|Day high||$89.10||Avg. volume||1,943,350|
|50-day MA||$101.85||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$123.36||Market Cap||13.75B|
Most Popular Stories View All
TER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TER Latest Social Stream
View Full TER Social Stream
Latest TER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teradyne Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TER as an investment opportunity.
Teradyne (TER) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
See who joins GOOGL stock on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of the Berkshire Hathaway CEO.
LitePoint and Sivers Semiconductors Collaborate to Improve Cellular Coverage with Innovative 5G mmWave Technology
LitePoint IQgig-5G Test System to Test and Validate Sivers mmWave 5G solutions IQgig-5G IQgig-5G FR2 mmWave Test SystemFully Integrated Tester for 5G NR UE & Small Cell Testing PHOTO San Jose, CA March 2021/ LitePoint IQgig Product IQgig-5G is the first fully integrated, single box, multiband mmWave test solution, designed for 5G NR user equipment (UE) and small cells testing across all 5G FR2 frequencies within a 23-45GHz range. PHOTO San Jose, CA March 2021/LitePoint SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 23,
In this article, we discuss 10 technology stocks to sell now according to Cathie Wood. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Technology Stocks to Sell Now According to Cathie Wood. The technology sector is undergoing a massive correction in value as inflation wreaks havoc within the […]
Nightmare earnings reactions have been a theme this quarter, as investors seize on concerns over slowing growth prospects for companies over a wide range of industries.
TER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|