Teradyne, Inc. (TER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TER POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- TER's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- TER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.37% of US stocks).
TER Stock Summary
- TER has a market capitalization of $25,356,955,130 -- more than approximately 89.41% of US stocks.
- Teradyne Inc's stock had its IPO on March 11, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.89% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.31%, Teradyne Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPE, ARES, CMBM, MCHX, and AVNW.
- TER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teradyne Inc's official web site, go to www.teradyne.com.
TER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TER's price/earnings ratio is 46.92% lower, now standing at 20.7.
- TER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- TER's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TER.
TER Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 207.02%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.8%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 85.84%.
The table below shows TER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TER has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.37% of graded US stocks.
- TER's asset turnover comes in at 0.931 -- ranking 14th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TRNS, PBIO, and SMIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TER.
The table below shows TER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.00||52-week high||$168.91|
|Prev. close||$155.56||52-week low||$104.05|
|Day high||$158.47||Avg. volume||1,392,480|
|50-day MA||$155.95||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$131.86||Market Cap||24.78B|
Teradyne, Inc. (TER) Company Bio
Teradyne Inc. is a leading supplier of automation solutions for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automatic Test Equipment is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in North Reading, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TER Latest Social Stream
View Full TER Social Stream
Latest TER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teradyne Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TER as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Enterprise Trust & Investment Co (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Materials ETF, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Amgen Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, 3M Co, sells Eli Lilly and Co, McDonald's Corp, Sylvamo Corp, Fidelity High Yield Factor ETF, Vanguard Emerging Markets Government Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Enterprise Trust & Investment Co.
NORTH READING, Mass., Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teradyne, Inc. (NASDAQ: TER) will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) or later. A conference call to discuss the fourth quarter and full year results, along with management's business outlook, will follow at 8:30 a.m. ET, Thursday, January 27, 2022. Interested investors should access the webcast at investors.teradyne.com/events-presentations at lea
Investment company Parnassus Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Teradyne Inc, Five9 Inc, MercadoLibre Inc, Coupa Software Inc, Veeva Systems Inc, sells Western Digital Corp, StoneCo, Teleflex Inc, Cable One Inc, New York Times Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Parnassus Fund.
Investment company McGuire Investment Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Bloomberg 1-3 Month T-Bill ETF, WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund, BTC iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF, SPDR Bloomberg Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF, Global X Genomics & Biotechnology ETF, sells Sangamo Therapeutics Inc, ARK Genomic Revolution ETF, Editas Medicine Inc, Boston Scientific Corp, United Rentals Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, M
Morgan Stanley Chief Global Economist Seth Carpenter joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss easing supply chain pressures, Fed policy, and the economic outlook.
TER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|