Teradyne Inc. (TER): Price and Financial Metrics
TER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.73||52-week high||$119.20|
|Prev. close||$96.44||52-week low||$67.81|
|Day high||$97.62||Avg. volume||1,633,545|
|50-day MA||$104.83||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$101.69||Market Cap||14.74B|
TER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TER POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- TER's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TER ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TER Stock Summary
- TER has a market capitalization of $14,692,910,414 -- more than approximately 87.95% of US stocks.
- TERADYNE INC's stock had its IPO on March 11, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.37% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TER's revenue has grown -16.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TERADYNE INC are LQDT, UTHR, ACLS, KEYS, and DAIO.
- TER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TERADYNE INC's official web site, go to www.teradyne.com.
TER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TER's price/sales ratio is 112.5% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, TER's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TER.
TER Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 80.81%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 33.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 68.7%.
The table below shows TER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TER has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.37% of graded US stocks.
- TER's asset turnover comes in at 0.931 -- ranking 14th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TRNS, PBIO, and SMIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TER.
The table below shows TER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TER Latest Social Stream
View Full TER Social Stream
Latest TER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TERADYNE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TER as an investment opportunity.
Many space stocks may have fallen back to Earth, but a select few still offer out of this world opportunities.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Teradyne fair value estimate is US$141 Current share price of...
Although digital intelligence is the hot trade right now, investors worried about bag-holding should target undervalued AI stocks.
Elevate your portfolio with these Cathie Wood's undervalued stocks brimming with robust long-term growth potential
Delving into the financial strength, profitability, and growth prospects of Teradyne Inc (TER)
TER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|