Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TERN POWR Grades
- TERN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.57% of US stocks.
- TERN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 101 days.
- TERN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
TERN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 244.11, TERNS PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.69% of stocks in our set.
- TERN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TERN is more volatile than 93.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TERNS PHARMACEUTICALS INC are UBX, SLDP, YMAB, SYNA, and STOK.
- Visit TERN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ternspharma.com.
TERN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TERN's price/sales ratio is 4625% higher, now standing at 226.8.
- TERN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TERN.
TERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TERN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.41% of graded US stocks.
- TERN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.97||52-week high||$7.92|
|Prev. close||$7.77||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$7.81||Avg. volume||211,591|
|50-day MA||$6.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||262.17M|
Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TERN) Company Bio
Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. The Company discovers and develops molecularly-targeted and oral molecule drugs for the treatment of liver disease and cancer. Terns Pharmaceuticals serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TERN Latest Social Stream
View Full TERN Social Stream
Latest TERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TERNS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TERN as an investment opportunity.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Adicet Bio (ACET – Research Report) and Terns Pharmaceuticals (TERN – Research Report). Adicet Bio (ACET) JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin reiterated a Buy rating on Adicet Bio today and set a price target of $21.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $20.78, close to its 52-week high of $21.21. According to TipRanks.
Terns plans to initiate U.S. clinical trial for TERN-701 (allosteric BCR-ABL inhibitor) in CML in second half of 2023Positive data from Phase 1 trial of TERN-501 (THR-β agonist) in NASH presented at AASLD 2022, with top-line data from Phase 2a DUET trial expected in second half of 2023IND-enabling activities for TERN-601 (oral GLP-1R agonist) remain on track with plans to initiate first-in-human clinical trial in obesity in 2023Cash and equivalents of $187 million provides runway into 2025, incl
Terns Pharmaceuticals Highlights Results from Phase 1 Clinical Trial of TERN-501 at AASLD The Liver Meeting® 2022
Data demonstrated treatment with TERN-501 resulted in time- and dose-dependent increases in sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), a key marker linked to NASH histologic efficacy Phase 2a DUET trial evaluating TERN-501 alone and in combination with TERN-101, the first trial assessing both THR-β and FXR agonists in NASH, is ongoing FOSTER CITY, Calif., Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Terns” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TERN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Terns” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TERN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a portfolio of small-molecule product candidates to address serious diseases, including oncology, obesity and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), today announced that the company will present two abstracts regarding its investigational therapies TERN-501, a THR-β agonist, and TERN-101, an FXR agonist, in clinical dev
TERN Price Returns