TFF PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (TFFP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFFP POWR Grades
- TFFP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFFP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- TFFP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.55% of US stocks).
TFFP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TFF PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about just 4.73% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 151.78, TFF PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.13% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TFFP's revenue has grown 156.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFFP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUSN, CDXS, VLN, CLGN, and SAGE.
- Visit TFFP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tffpharma.com.
TFFP Valuation Summary
- TFFP's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.5; this is 106.17% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 38 months, TFFP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFFP.
TFFP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFFP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.49% of graded US stocks.
- TFFP's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 434th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TFFP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFFP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$9.96|
|Prev. close||$1.07||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$1.09||Avg. volume||150,264|
|50-day MA||$2.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.79||Market Cap||24.24M|
TFF PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (TFFP) Company Bio
TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as an early-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops powder and molecule drugs for the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases and lung conditions. TFF Pharmaceuticals serves clients in the State of Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFFP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFFP Latest Social Stream
View Full TFFP Social Stream
Latest TFFP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFF PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFFP as an investment opportunity.
Glenn Mattes to step down as Chief Executive Officer and as a Member of the Board of Directors Dr. Harlan F. Weisman, Vice Chairman of the Board, appointed as Interim Chief Executive Officer FORT WORTH, Texas, Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing technology platform, today announced that Glenn Mattes will ste
Underwriters Exercise Their Option in FullFORT WORTH, Texas, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing (TFF) technology platform, today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten offering of 10,675,001 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to 5,337,501 shares of common stock. T
In this article, we discuss the 15 most volatile stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more volatile stocks, go directly to 5 Most Volatile Stocks to Buy Now. Even though the United States stock market is inextricably linked to the US economy, there are increased fears that the factors contributing […]
It's time to start closing out the trading week with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
FORT WORTH, Texas, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing (TFF) technology platform, today announced that it has priced a $10.675 million underwritten offering of 9,282,609 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to 4,641,305 shares of common stock. The warrants are being sold at the rate of one
TFFP Price Returns