TFF PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (TFFP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFFP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TFFP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFFP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 168 days.
- TFFP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TFFP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TFF PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about just 4.48% of US stocks.
- TFFP's price/sales ratio is 89.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TFFP is more volatile than 97.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFFP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARQT, CDXS, VERU, YMAB, and SAGE.
- TFFP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFF PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.tffpharma.com.
TFFP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TFFP's EV/EBIT ratio is 101.52% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 42 months, TFFP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFFP.
TFFP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFFP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.49% of graded US stocks.
- TFFP's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 434th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TFFP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFFP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TFFP, see our TFFP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TFFP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$7.70|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||173,093|
|50-day MA||$0.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.98||Market Cap||23.66M|
TFF PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (TFFP) Company Bio
TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as an early-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops powder and molecule drugs for the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases and lung conditions. TFF Pharmaceuticals serves clients in the State of Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFFP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFFP Latest Social Stream
View Full TFFP Social Stream
Latest TFFP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFF PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFFP as an investment opportunity.
TFF Pharmaceuticals Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
FORT WORTH, Texas, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP) (“the Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing (TFF) technology platform, today reported fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results. “TFF Pharmaceuticals is pursuing our new product development strategy and we are focused on advancing our two lead clinical candidates, Inhale
TFF Pharmaceuticals to Participate in the 35th Annual Roth Conference
FORT WORTH, Texas, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing technology platform, today announced that CEO Harlan Weisman, M.D. will be participating in a Fireside Chat at the 35th Annual Roth Conference being held in-person at The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point on March 12-14, 2023. Company management
3 Bargain Stocks Worth Buying at These 52-Week Lows
While each stock has a story that could send it much higher, each one of these bargain stocks may also never deliver on its promise.
TFF Pharmaceuticals Appoints Harlan Weisman, M.D. as Permanent Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Harlan Weisman and recently appointed Chief Medical Officer Dr. Zamaneh Mikhak to Provide an Overview of the Corporate Strategy and 2023 Objectives Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for Thursday, February 16, 2023, 4:30 p.m. ET FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing technology platfor
TFF Pharmaceuticals Announces the Appointment of Zamaneh Mikhak, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer
FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing technology platform, today announced the appointment of Zamaneh Mikhak, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Mikhak will be responsible for the clinical development of the Company’s pipeline candidates, including the Inhaled Voriconazole Powder and Inhaled
TFFP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...