TFF PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (TFFP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFFP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TFFP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 31.77% of US stocks.
- TFFP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TFFP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TFFP Stock Summary
- For TFFP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,859.12, TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.76% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TFFP's revenue has grown 236.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFFP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VNRX, LXRX, VXRT, OTIC, and ASND.
- TFFP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.tffpharma.com.
TFFP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TFFP's EV/EBIT ratio is 124.57% lower, now standing at -7.2.
- Over the past 23 months, TFFP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 23 months, TFFP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFFP.
TFFP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFFP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.49% of graded US stocks.
- TFFP's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 434th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TFFP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFFP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.76||52-week high||$10.70|
|Prev. close||$5.65||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$5.96||Avg. volume||136,338|
|50-day MA||$5.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.68||Market Cap||146.15M|
TFF PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (TFFP) Company Bio
TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as an early-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops powder and molecule drugs for the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases and lung conditions. TFF Pharmaceuticals serves clients in the State of Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFFP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFFP Latest Social Stream
View Full TFFP Social Stream
Latest TFFP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFFP as an investment opportunity.
Preclinical studies show that TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc's (NASDAQ: TFFP) inhaled niclosamide product candidate inhibits viral replication of both the Delta and Omicron variants of SARS-CoV-2. More specifically, nirmatrelvir and molnupiravir showed complete inhibition of the Omicron variant at 2.5 μM. In the studies announced today by TFF Pharmaceuticals, inhaled niclosamide demonstrated complete inhibition of Omicron at only 1μM. These studies also confirm the previous findings, which validated th
TFF Pharmaceuticals Announces Inhaled Niclosamide Significantly Inhibits Viral Replication of the Omicron Variant of SARS-CoV-2
Inhaled Niclosamide Demonstrates Potent Activity Against Omicron Variant Dosing of Inhaled Niclosamide Estimated to Produce Concentrations in Excess of Effective Dose Expecting to Complete Phase 1 Safety and Pharmacokinetic Data of Inhaled Niclosamide by End of 1Q’22 AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film
TFF Pharmaceuticals Completes Enrollment in Phase 1 Study Evaluating Inhaled Formulation of Niclosamide to Treat COVID-19
Complete Safety Data Anticipated by End of 1Q 2022 Safety Management Committee Has Recommended 12 mg as Phase 2 Dose Niclosamide is a Potent Inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 with Activity Against Multiple Variants AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TFFP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drug products based on its patented Thin Film Freezing (TFF) technology platform, today announced that it ha
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:TFFP ) business as it appears the...
TFF Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data from Phase 1b Study of Inhaled Voriconazole Powder in Asthma Patients
Final Safety and Pharmacokinetic Data Continue to Support Progression to Phase 2 in the Near Term for Treatment of Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis (IPA), Including Patients with Mild to Moderate Asthma Pharmacokinetic Data Revealed No Differences in Patients Using Bronchodilators Compared to Healthy Subjects; Allows for Inclusion of Broader Patient Populations in Upcoming Phase 2 Studies Company Expects to Generate Phase 2 Data in IPA in 2022; Data Suggest Potential Utility in Treating Allergic
TFFP Price Returns