TFI International Inc. (TFII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFII POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TFII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFII is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TFII's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 39.71% of US stocks).
TFII Stock Summary
- TFII has a higher market value than 81.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,254,400,008.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 69.39%, TFI International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TFII is more volatile than 78.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TFI International Inc are KSS, LKQ, CASY, PSO, and KNX.
- TFII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFI International Inc's official web site, go to www.tfiintl.com.
TFII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TFII's price/earnings ratio is 19.44% lower, now standing at 23.2.
- Over the past 156 months, TFII's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- TFII's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFII.
TFII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.63||52-week high||$115.78|
|Prev. close||$110.24||52-week low||$39.91|
|Day high||$113.61||Avg. volume||273,298|
|50-day MA||$94.95||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$72.04||Market Cap||10.48B|
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Company Bio
TFI International Inc. is in the transportation and logistics industry. The Company identifies strategic acquisitions and manages a network of subsidiaries. TFI International operates across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
TFII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TFII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that TFI International Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TFI International Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.21 years, is -0.22% -- higher than just 7.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 16.37% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TFII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFII Latest Social Stream
View Full TFII Social Stream
Latest TFII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFI International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFII as an investment opportunity.
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 26, 2021, 06:00 PM ET Company Participants Alain Bedard - Chairman, President and CEO Conference Call Participants Ravi Shanker - Morgan Stanley Tom Wadewitz - UBS Scott Group - Wolfe Research Jack Atkins - Stephens Inc. Jordan Alliger - Goldman...
TFI International's dramatic improvement to the profitability of the former UPS Freight (NYSE: UPS) business came as the Canadian company began confronting the "low-hanging fruit" of the LTL carrier's unprofitable freight and shippers, CEO Alain Bedard said. "We just scratched the surface," Bedard told financial analysts on Monday evening after TFI delivered a stellar second quarter. TFI (NYSE: TFII) had made no secret of plans to tackle unprofitable business when it announced the $800 million d
TFII earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
While TFI International Inc. ( TSE:TFII ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant...
Most of the names on this list of stocks to sell are companies with a good future.
TFII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|