TFI International Inc. (TFII): Price and Financial Metrics
TFII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.28||52-week high||$128.93|
|Prev. close||$110.45||52-week low||$71.63|
|Day high||$110.65||Avg. volume||229,099|
|50-day MA||$111.20||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$107.32||Market Cap||9.57B|
TFII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFII POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TFII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFII is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TFII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.26% of US stocks).
TFII Stock Summary
- TFI INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.38% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.61%, TFI INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.31% of about US stocks.
- TFI INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFI INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IP, NWSA, SAIA, TIXT, and MHK.
- TFII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFI INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.tfiintl.com.
TFII Valuation Summary
- TFII's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 178 months, TFII's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFII.
TFII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.74% of graded US stocks.
- TFII's asset turnover comes in at 1.101 -- ranking 30th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TFII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Company Bio
TFI International Inc. is in the transportation and logistics industry. The Company identifies strategic acquisitions and manages a network of subsidiaries. TFI International operates across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFII Latest Social Stream
View Full TFII Social Stream
Latest TFII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFI INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFII as an investment opportunity.
TFI International Announces Two LTL Acquisitions
Acquisitions in Both Canada and the US Further Expand North American LTL PresenceMONTREAL, May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, today announced it has agreed to acquire Siemens Transportation Group (“STG”), and has completed the acquisition of Hot Line Freight Systems (“Hot Line”). Terms of the transactions were not disclosed. Founded in 1962, the majority of STG’s operations are LTL (L
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Q1 Earnings: Taking a Look at Key Metrics Versus Estimates
Although the revenue and EPS for TFI International Inc. (TFII) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended March 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
TFI International Reports on Shareholders’ Voting Results for the Election of Directors
MONTREAL, April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, held its Annual and Special Meeting of shareholders earlier today. All candidates proposed as directors were duly elected to the Board of Directors of TFI International by a majority of the votes cast by shareholders represented by proxy at the Meeting, as follows: NAMEFORAGAINST Number%Number%Leslie Abi-Karam68,
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Misses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
TFI International Inc. (TFII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.90% and 5.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TFI International Announces 2023 First Quarter Results
First quarter operating income of $166.4 million compares to $219.8 million the same quarter last year, reflecting reduced freight volumes and non-recurring costs, including $9.5 million in severance and early retirement buyouts in US LTL, $7.9 million of IT and related transition expenses in US LTL and $3.7 million of mark-to-market expense related to deferred share units. The results were also impacted by $6.2 million unfavorable currency translation impact1 relative to the same period last ye
TFII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...