TFI International Inc. (TFII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFII POWR Grades
- TFII scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.45% of US stocks.
- TFII's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TFII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.43% of US stocks).
TFII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TFII is 3.87 -- better than 87.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TFII's revenue has grown 70.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.01% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TFII comes in at 10.95% -- higher than that of 85.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFI INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WERN, PTSI, ARKR, NX, and SAIA.
- TFII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFI INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.tfiintl.com.
TFII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TFII's price/earnings ratio is 46.93% lower, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 174 months, TFII's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFII.
TFII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.74% of graded US stocks.
- TFII's asset turnover comes in at 1.101 -- ranking 30th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TFII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.14||52-week high||$112.25|
|Prev. close||$106.48||52-week low||$71.63|
|Day high||$110.64||Avg. volume||179,506|
|50-day MA||$104.59||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$94.10||Market Cap||9.44B|
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Company Bio
TFI International Inc. is in the transportation and logistics industry. The Company identifies strategic acquisitions and manages a network of subsidiaries. TFI International operates across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFII Latest Social Stream
View Full TFII Social Stream
Latest TFII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFI INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFII as an investment opportunity.
MONTREAL, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, today announced that its conference call discussing financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022 will be held on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time. The Company still expects to release earnings results Monday, February 6, 2023, after market close. Details of conference call: Date: Monday, February
With 70% ownership of the shares, TFI International Inc. (TSE:TFII) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Every investor in TFI International Inc. ( TSE:TFII ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The...
With Yamato Holdings leading the pack, these are the 10 biggest trucking companies by 12-month trailing revenue.
MONTREAL, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 via news release on Monday, February 6, 2023 after market close. The company will host a conference call for the investment community with Alain Bédard, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time, to discuss results. Business media are also invited to listen to the call. Please dial in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.
TFI International (TSX:TFII) and another wonderful stock I''d look to buy more of on weakness. The post Start Your TFSA With 2 Wealth-Building Stocks appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
TFII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|