TFI International Inc. (TFII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFII POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TFII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFII is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- TFII's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 41.8% of US stocks).
TFII Stock Summary
- TFII has a higher market value than 79.74% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,258,800,590.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TFII is 2.05 -- better than 75.75% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.75, TFI International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 13.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVH, CASY, PSO, KSS, and EME.
- Visit TFII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tfiintl.com.
TFII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.00||52-week high||$91.06|
|Prev. close||$89.42||52-week low||$26.91|
|Day high||$91.06||Avg. volume||270,162|
|50-day MA||$78.62||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$59.03||Market Cap||8.48B|
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Company Bio
TFI International Inc. is in the transportation and logistics industry. The Company identifies strategic acquisitions and manages a network of subsidiaries. TFI International operates across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
TFII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TFI International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TFI International Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 88.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TFI International Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.21 years comes in at -0.22%; that's greater than just 7.81% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 73.99% of its sector Industrials.
- TFI International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TFII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFII Latest Social Stream
View Full TFII Social Stream
Latest TFII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFI International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFII as an investment opportunity.
TFI International Inc.'s (TSE:TFII) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
TFI International's (TSE:TFII) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past month. Given that the market rewards...
MONTREAL, April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, today announced that it has closed on the previously announced acquisition of UPS Freight, the less-than-truckload (LTL) and dedicated truckload (TL) divisions of United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS), for US$800 million on a cash-free, debt-free basis before working capital and other adjustments. As previously stated, approximately 90% of the acquired business will operate independently within TFI International’s LTL business segment under its new name, “TForce Freight”, while acquired dedicated TL assets will join TFI’s TL business segment. ABOUT TFI INTERNATIONAL TFI International Inc. is a North American leader in the trans...
TFI International (TFII) reported its first-quarter financial results on April 27 after market close. The transport and logistics company posted higher revenue and profit. TFI International’s revenue came in at $1.15 billion for the quarter ended March 31, an increase of 24% from $0.92 billion in the prior-year quarter. Operating income increased 17% to $101.7 million from $87.3 million in 1Q 2020. Meanwhile, diluted EPS was $0.70 in 1Q 2021, an improvement from $0.65 in 1Q 2020. TFI International reported adjusted diluted EPS of $0.77, up from $0.61 in the prior-year period. Both revenue and EPS beat expectations by a wide margin. Indeed, according to the Zacks Consensus Estimate, TFI International was expected to post quarterly EPS of $0.68 and revenue of $923.6 million. Continuing op...
MONTREAL, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, held its Annual Meeting of shareholders earlier today. All candidates proposed as directors were duly elected to the Board of Directors of TFI International by a majority of the votes cast by shareholders represented by proxy at the Meeting, as follows: NAMEFORWITHHELD Number%Number%Leslie Abi-Karam72,089,85899.9533,2240.05Alain Bédard69,211,99095.962,911,0924.04André Bérard68,559,98495.063,563,0984.94Lucien Bouchard69,614,62696.522,508,4563.48William T. England72,076,21199.9446,8710.06Diane Giard72,103,27399.9719,8090.03Richard Guay68,085,07094.404,038,0125.60Debra Kelly-Ennis72,103,12699.9719,9560.03Ne...
First quarter total revenue of $1.15 billion increased from $0.92 billion in Q1 2020First quarter operating income from continuing operations of $101.7 million increased from $87.3 million in Q1 2020First quarter diluted EPS from continuing operations of $0.70 up from $0.65 in Q1 2020, while adjusted diluted EPS1 of $0.77 increased from $0.61 First quarter net cash from continuing operating activities of $155.2 million increased from $137.2 million in Q1 2020 MONTREAL, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, today announced its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. All amounts are shown in U.S. dollars. “During a quarter that marked the one-year anniversary of both...
TFII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|