TFI International Inc. (TFII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFII POWR Grades
- TFII scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFII is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TFII's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.28% of US stocks).
TFII Stock Summary
- TFII has a higher market value than 81.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,761,352,839.
- TFI International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 77.08% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 69.39%, TFI International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EHC, MCY, WERN, KNX, and MRTN.
- TFII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFI International Inc's official web site, go to www.tfiintl.com.
TFII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TFII's price/sales ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- TFII's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 157 months.
- Over the past 157 months, TFII's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFII.
TFII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.03% of graded US stocks.
- TFII's asset turnover comes in at 0.955 -- ranking 35th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TFII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.12||52-week high||$119.91|
|Prev. close||$118.27||52-week low||$43.77|
|Day high||$119.91||Avg. volume||238,216|
|50-day MA||$109.72||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$90.23||Market Cap||10.99B|
TFI International Inc. (TFII) Company Bio
TFI International Inc. is in the transportation and logistics industry. The Company identifies strategic acquisitions and manages a network of subsidiaries. TFI International operates across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFII Latest Social Stream
View Full TFII Social Stream
Latest TFII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFI International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFII as an investment opportunity.
TFI International Inc. (TFII) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Air Lease (AL) delivers 16 new jets from its order book in the September quarter.
Shareholder-friendly measures and strong liquidity position aid Air Lease (AL). However, rising operating expenses are a headwind.
MONTREAL, Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TFI International Inc. (NYSE and TSX: TFII), a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 via news release on Thursday, October 28, 2021 after market close. The Company will host a conference call for the investment community with Alain Bédard, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, on Friday, October 29, 2021 at
Delta-mutant induced weak volumes are likely to have ailed Union Pacific's (UNP) third-quarter 2021 performance.
TFII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|