Teleflex Inc. (TFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.23% of US stocks.
- TFX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TFX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.56% of US stocks).
TFX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,262,957,458, Teleflex Inc has a greater market value than 85.75% of US stocks.
- TFX's went public 34.13 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.33%, Teleflex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XYL, VTRS, SNN, HUN, and WAB.
- Visit TFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teleflex.com.
TFX Valuation Summary
- TFX's EV/EBIT ratio is 46; this is 57% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TFX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 33.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TFX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFX.
TFX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3.55%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 88.91%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 114.51%.
The table below shows TFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.94% of graded US stocks.
- TFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 117th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MDT, XRAY, and TNDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFX.
The table below shows TFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$283.01||52-week high||$428.36|
|Prev. close||$285.11||52-week low||$256.77|
|Day high||$287.28||Avg. volume||357,935|
|50-day MA||$316.15||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$338.44||Market Cap||13.27B|
Teleflex Inc. (TFX) Company Bio
Teleflex Incorporated, headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, is an American provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. Teleflex has annual revenues of $2.4 billion, operations in 40 countries, and more than 12,000 employees. By 2011, the company had substantially realigned to focus on its current business as a medical-device manufacturer, having undergone several years of active acquisitions and divestitures. Teleflex has been associated with Irish corporate tax avoidance tools. Teleflex's current chief executive officer (CEO) is Liam J. Kelly, who took over from Benson F. Smith at the start of 2018; Kelly is also the company's president and former chief operating officer. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFX Latest Social Stream
View Full TFX Social Stream
Latest TFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teleflex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFX as an investment opportunity.
Teleflex (TFX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.98% and 1.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WAYNE, Pa., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of thirty-four cents ($0.34) per share of common stock. The dividend is payable March 15, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 7, 2022. Additional information about Teleflex can be obtained from the company’s website at teleflex.com. About Teleflex IncorporatedTeleflex is a global provider of medical technologi
WAYNE, Pa., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. Fourth quarter financial summary Reported revenues of $761.9 million, up 7.1% year-over-year; up 7.9% on a constant currency basisGAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations of $2.69 as compared to $1.62 in the prior year periodAdjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations of $3.60, up 10.8% year-over-year 2022 guidanc
Teleflex Receives FDA Clearance for Expanded Indication for Specialty Catheter and Coronary Guidewire Use in CTO PCI Procedures
Results of CTO-PCI IDE Study Demonstrate Procedural Success with Teleflex Specialty Catheters and Coronary Guidewires in Patients Undergoing Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsWAYNE, Pa., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX), a leading global provider of medical technologies, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared an expanded indication for its specialty catheters and coronary guidewires for use in cross
Teleflex Incorporated with ticker code (TFX) now have 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 455 and 325 and has a mean target at 408.56. Given that the stocks previous close was at 317.99 this would imply there is a potential upside of 28.5%. The day 50 moving average is 321.25 while the 200 day moving average is 363.63. The company has a market cap of $14,793m. Company Website: https://www.teleflex.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=TFX" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $19,006m based on the market concensus. Teleflex Incorporated designs, develops, manufactures, and sup...
TFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|