Teleflex Inc. (TFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.66% of US stocks.
- TFX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TFX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TFX Stock Summary
- TFX has a market capitalization of $10,085,821,654 -- more than approximately 84.16% of US stocks.
- TELEFLEX INC's stock had its IPO on February 18, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.15% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.5%, TELEFLEX INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IART, SNN, HUN, VTRS, and JOUT.
- TFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TELEFLEX INC's official web site, go to www.teleflex.com.
TFX Valuation Summary
- TFX's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.2; this is 192.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TFX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFX.
TFX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -29.17%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.57%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.25%.
The table below shows TFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.94% of graded US stocks.
- TFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 117th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MDT, XRAY, and TNDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFX.
The table below shows TFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$225.54||52-week high||$356.72|
|Prev. close||$225.71||52-week low||$182.65|
|Day high||$226.66||Avg. volume||380,326|
|50-day MA||$207.33||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$266.01||Market Cap||10.58B|
Teleflex Inc. (TFX) Company Bio
Teleflex Incorporated, headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, is an American provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. Teleflex has annual revenues of $2.4 billion, operations in 40 countries, and more than 12,000 employees. By 2011, the company had substantially realigned to focus on its current business as a medical-device manufacturer, having undergone several years of active acquisitions and divestitures. Teleflex has been associated with Irish corporate tax avoidance tools. Teleflex's current chief executive officer (CEO) is Liam J. Kelly, who took over from Benson F. Smith at the start of 2018; Kelly is also the company's president and former chief operating officer. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFX Latest Social Stream
View Full TFX Social Stream
Latest TFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELEFLEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFX as an investment opportunity.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Mid Cap Growth Strategy” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Mid Cap Growth Strategy underperformed the Russell Midcap Growth Index during the third quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had losses across eight of the 10 sectors […]
WAYNE, Pa., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX), a leading global provider of medical technologies, today has announced it was named a MedReps.com 2023 Best Places to Work, earning the Number 1 spot for large companies and making this the sixth consecutive year the company has been on the list. MedReps asked medical sales professionals across North America to rank their most desirable medical device companies and to rate their top choice organizations on attribute
WAYNE, Pa., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liam Kelly, Chairman, President and CEO, Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX), is scheduled to speak at the 34 th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference at The Lotte New York Palace, New York, NY, on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. (ET).
Teleflex Inc., a provider of medical technologies for critical care and surgery, has expanded the recall of various Gibeck Iso-Gard Filter products worldwide, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said. The Gibeck Iso-Gard Filter, a bacterial and viral filter, is intended for connection to respiratory equipment in intensive care units and operating theatres.
Insiders who purchased Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX) earlier this year lose an additional US$105k as the stock sinks to US$202
Insiders who acquired US$307k worth of Teleflex Incorporated's ( NYSE:TFX ) stock at an average price of US$307 in the...
TFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|