Teleflex Incorporated (TFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TFX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TFX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,657,085,441, Teleflex Inc has a greater market value than 87.31% of US stocks.
- TFX's went public 33.47 years ago, making it older than 89.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Teleflex Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teleflex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HEI, NDSN, CSL, MIDD, and J.
- TFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teleflex Inc's official web site, go to www.teleflex.com.
TFX Valuation Summary
- TFX's EV/EBIT ratio is 56; this is 109.74% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TFX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TFX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 50.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFX.
TFX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.42%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.29%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.04%.
The table below shows TFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$397.43||52-week high||$449.38|
|Prev. close||$396.00||52-week low||$312.33|
|Day high||$401.16||Avg. volume||254,594|
|50-day MA||$400.68||Dividend yield||0.34%|
|200-day MA||$395.81||Market Cap||18.57B|
Teleflex Incorporated (TFX) Company Bio
Teleflex Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies single-use medical devices for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgical applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
TFX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Teleflex Inc. To summarize, we found that Teleflex Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Teleflex Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 5.46 -- which is good for besting 50.5% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67.32% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFX Latest Social Stream
View Full TFX Social Stream
Latest TFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teleflex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFX as an investment opportunity.
Teleflex Incorporated (TFX) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Lawrence Keusch - Vice President, Investor Relations and Strategy Development Liam Kelly - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Powell - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Matthew...
Teleflex (TFX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.13% and 4.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WAYNE, Pa., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of thirty-four cents ($0.34) per share of common stock. The dividend is payable September 15, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 16, 2021. Additional information about Teleflex can be obtained from the company’s website at teleflex.com. About Teleflex IncorporatedTeleflex is a global provider of medical techno
WAYNE, Pa., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 27, 2021. Second quarter financial summary Reported revenues of $713.5 million, up 25.8% year-over-year; up 21.0% on a constant currency basisGAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations of $1.76 as compared to $0.24 in the prior year periodAdjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations of $3.35, up 73.6% year-over-year 2021 guidance
Hemostats Market 2021 Research Report By Type - Thrombin, Oxidised Regenerated Cellulose, Combination, Gelatin, Collagen And By Key Players - C.R. Bard, Baxter, Teleflex Incorporated, B. Braun Melsungen AG
Hemostats Market 2021 analysis provides an examination of various segments that are supposed to witness the quickest development amid the estimated forecast frame. The market study of this report takes into consideration market attractiveness analysis, where each segment is benchmarked
TFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|