Teleflex Incorporated (TFX): Price and Financial Metrics
TFX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,610,966,066, Teleflex Inc has a greater market value than 89.39% of US stocks.
- Teleflex Inc's stock had its IPO on February 18, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.74% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Teleflex Inc is higher than 91.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teleflex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WST, XYL, COO, MTD, and WAB.
- Visit TFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teleflex.com.
TFX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$337.10||52-week high||$398.65|
|Prev. close||$345.30||52-week low||$271.56|
|Day high||$347.22||Avg. volume||190,908|
|50-day MA||$376.06||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$346.27||Market Cap||15.63B|
Teleflex Incorporated (TFX) Company Bio
Teleflex Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies single-use medical devices for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgical applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
TFX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Teleflex Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Teleflex Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Teleflex Inc ended up being:
- As a business, TFX is generating more cash flow than 67.64% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 73.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Teleflex Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|