Teleflex Incorporated (TFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.2% of US stocks.
- TFX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TFX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TFX Stock Summary
- TFX has a market capitalization of $18,520,626,033 -- more than approximately 87.26% of US stocks.
- Teleflex Inc's stock had its IPO on February 18, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.18% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Teleflex Inc's share price is greater than that of just 8.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teleflex Inc are HEI, NDSN, J, ALB, and BWA.
- TFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teleflex Inc's official web site, go to www.teleflex.com.
TFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$396.87||52-week high||$449.38|
|Prev. close||$403.03||52-week low||$312.33|
|Day high||$402.71||Avg. volume||210,922|
|50-day MA||$409.47||Dividend yield||0.34%|
|200-day MA||$388.89||Market Cap||18.55B|
Teleflex Incorporated (TFX) Company Bio
Teleflex Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies single-use medical devices for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgical applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
TFX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Teleflex Inc. To summarize, we found that Teleflex Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Teleflex Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 5.46 -- which is good for besting 50.5% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67.32% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFX Latest Social Stream
View Full TFX Social Stream
Latest TFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teleflex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFX as an investment opportunity.
New Data Suggest Men with Urinary Symptoms Often Anticipate Bathroom Needs and Avoid Events and Activities They Enjoy
Teleflex survey finds “extreme bathroom planning” to accommodate urinary symptoms common with an enlarged prostate (BPH) impacts daily activitiesWAYNE, Pa., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) today announced results of a new survey showing that men with urinary symptoms common with an enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH, may anticipate and plan for their urgent and frequent bathroom needs and even avoid events and activities they
Plastic Injection Molding for Medical Device Market 2021 | Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Revenue, Forecast Report
List of top key players in plastic injection molding for medical device Market Report are Stack Plastics, SEA-LECT PLASTICS CORPORATION, SMC Plastics Ltd, BD, Teleflex Incorporated, C.R. Bard, B. Braun, PCE Inc, and others. List of top key players in plastic injection molding for medical device Market Report are Stack Plastics, SEA-LECT PLASTICS CORPORATION, SMC Plastics Ltd, BD, Teleflex Incorporated, C.R. Bard, B. Braun, PCE Inc, and others.
Dental Obturators Market 2021 | Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trends, Competitive Landscape, Revenue, Forecast Report
Key Prominent Players Covered in the Dental Obturators Market are Olympus Corporation, Kerr Corporation (Kerr Endodontics), Teleflex Incorporated, Dentsply Sirona, SybronEndo, Zimmer Biomet, and others. Key Prominent Players Covered in the Dental Obturators Market are Olympus Corporation, Kerr Corporation (Kerr Endodontics), Teleflex Incorporated, Dentsply Sirona, SybronEndo, Zimmer Biomet, and others.
The UroLift System remains a major contributor to Teleflex (TFX) revenues.
Urinary Catheters Market Key Data Points Necessary for Effective Strategies | COLOPLAST, B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN, BD, CARDINAL HEALTH, HOLLISTER, TELEFLEX, and more
Urinary Catheters market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key market dynamics, which includes the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the major key players in the Urinary Catheters landscape. Along with an in-depth interpretation of the key influencing factors, market information in terms of 
TFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|