TransGlobe Energy Corporation - Ordinary Shares (TGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGA POWR Grades
- TGA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- TGA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.66% of US stocks).
TGA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.77%, Transglobe Energy Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.61% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Transglobe Energy Corp comes in at -48.71%, a number that bests only 6.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Transglobe Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Transglobe Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BTN, MLP, SGA, SND, and GTYH.
- TGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transglobe Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.trans-globe.com.
TGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.57||52-week high||$1.94|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$1.58||Avg. volume||402,160|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||113.89M|
TransGlobe Energy Corporation - Ordinary Shares (TGA) Company Bio
TransGlobe Energy Corporation explores for and produces oil and gas properties in the Arab Republic of Egypt. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
TGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Transglobe Energy Corp. To summarize, we found that Transglobe Energy Corp ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TGA, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at -0.09%; that's greater than merely 14.63% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Transglobe Energy Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -24.34. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.53% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Transglobe Energy Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGA Latest Social Stream
View Full TGA Social Stream
Latest TGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transglobe Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGA as an investment opportunity.
Photo by GlobalStock/E+ via Getty Images Management of TransGlobe Energy (TGA) previously announced a new contract with the Egyptian government that appears to be far more favorable than the previous agreement. The oil price rally now has management moving to take advantage of the new agreement. Already some of the...
AIM & TSX: “TGL” & NASDAQ: “TGA” CALGARY, Alberta, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransGlobe Energy Corporation (“TransGlobe” or the “Company”) announces its AGM voting results. Report in Respect of Voting Results Pursuant to Section 11.3 of National Instrument 51-102 – Continuous Disclosure Obligations The following sets forth a brief description of each matter voted upon at the annual general meeting (the "Meeting") of the holders of common shares of TransGlobe Energy Corporation ("TransGlobe" or the "Company") held on May 6, 2021 and the outcome of the vote: Description of Matter Outcome of Vote Votes For(ballots only) Votes Against or Withheld (ballots only)1.Ordinary resolution fixing the number of directors of TransGlobe to be elected at the Meeting at six (6). Approved 23,440,8...
TransGlobe Energy Corporation Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2021
AIM & TSX: “TGL” & NASDAQ: “TGA” This Announcement contains inside information as defined in Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation No. 596/2014 (“MAR”). Upon the publication of this Announcement, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain. CALGARY, Alberta, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransGlobe Energy Corporation (“TransGlobe” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce its financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. All dollar values are expressed in United States dollars unless otherwise stated. TransGlobe's Condensed Consolidated Interim Financial Statements together with the notes related thereto, as well as TransGlobe's Management's Discussion and Analysis for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and 2020, are availabl...
Photo by klyaksun/iStock via Getty ImagesTransGlobe Energy (TGA) has a brand new contract with Egypt that should provide a lot more profits and cash flow. This extra profit should enable the company to enhance recoveries of its older properties while gaining enough size to compete with the larger producers for...
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / April 14, 2021 / TransGlobe Energy Corporation (NASDAQ:TGA): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.pdfCompany DescriptionTransGlobe Energy Corporation ("Company") ("TGA") is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, with current operations in Alberta, Canada, and the Arab Republic of Egypt.
TGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|