TransGlobe Energy Corporation - Ordinary Shares (TGA): Price and Financial Metrics
TGA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Transglobe Energy Corp is higher than only 8.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.15%, Transglobe Energy Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.51% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TGA comes in at 21.12% -- higher than that of 91.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Transglobe Energy Corp are UAMY, NOV, BSM, APRN, and PUMP.
- TGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transglobe Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.trans-globe.com.
TGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.47||52-week high||$1.63|
|Prev. close||$1.50||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||554,325|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$0.70||Market Cap||106.64M|
TransGlobe Energy Corporation - Ordinary Shares (TGA) Company Bio
TransGlobe Energy Corporation explores for and produces oil and gas properties in the Arab Republic of Egypt. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
TGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TGA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Transglobe Energy Corp ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Transglobe Energy Corp ended up being:
- Transglobe Energy Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 10.99% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGA Latest Social Stream
View Full TGA Social Stream
Latest TGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transglobe Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGA as an investment opportunity.
AIM & TSX: “TGL” & NASDAQ: “TGA” This Announcement contains inside information as defined in Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation No. 596/2014 (“MAR”). Upon the publication of this Announcement, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain. CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransGlobe Energy Corporation (“TransGlobe” or the “Company”) announces its 2021 capital budget and production guidance. All dollar values are expressed in US dollars unless otherwise stated. 2021 BUDGET HIGHLIGHTS 2021 capital budget of $27.2MM (before capitalized G&A); Egypt $16.6MMCanada $10.6MM With a significant portion of investment scheduled in the second half of the year, 2021 average production guidance is set at 12.0 to 13.0 MBoepd with a midpoint of 12.5 MBoepd...
AIM & TSX: "TGL" & NASDAQ: "TGA" CALGARY, Alberta, Dec. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransGlobe Energy Corporation (“TransGlobe” or the “Company”) announces that it was notified on December 22, 2020 that Steven Sinclair acquired common shares as follows. PDMRDate of Acquisition Number of Common Shares Acquired Price Number of Common Shares held following the transaction % of Company's issued share capital held Steven SinclairDecember 22, 2020 25,000 CAD $1.1374 75,000 0.103% Notification of a Transaction pursuant to Article 19(3) of Regulation (EU) No. 596/20141 Details of PDMR a) NameSteven Sinclair 2 Reason for the notification a) Position / statusNon-Executive Director b) Initial notification / amendmentInitial notification 3 Details of the issuer a) NameT...
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / December 21, 2020 / TransGlobe Energy Corporation (NASDAQ:TGA): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
Shareholders in TransGlobe Energy Corporation ( NASDAQ:TGA ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just...
Last week's top-gaining stocks on the TSX were Platinum Group Metals, Cardinal Energy, Transglobe Energy, Largo Resources and Condor Gold. The post 5 Top Weekly TSX Stocks: Largo Up After Launching Clean Energy Business appeared first on Investing News Network .
TGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGAWant to do more research on Transglobe Energy Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!