TransGlobe Energy Corporation - Ordinary Shares (TGA): Price and Financial Metrics
TGA Stock Summary
- TGA's current price/earnings ratio is 6.26, which is higher than just 6.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Transglobe Energy Corp is higher than just 6.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Transglobe Energy Corp comes in at -37.78%, a number that bests just 4.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Transglobe Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be APRN, NES, ERF, FTSI, and CEIX.
- Visit TGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trans-globe.com.
TGA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.27||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.36||Avg. volume||148,819|
|50-day MA||$1.28||Dividend yield||5.34%|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||92.13M|
TransGlobe Energy Corporation - Ordinary Shares (TGA) Company Bio
TransGlobe Energy Corporation explores for and produces oil and gas properties in the Arab Republic of Egypt. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Calgary, Canada.