Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGB POWR Grades
- TGB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TGB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TGB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TGB is currently 3.02, higher than only 12.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TGB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.01% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that TGB's revenue has grown -14.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPW, STWD, OXSQ, KEN, and ASR.
- Visit TGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tasekomines.com.
TGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.38||52-week high||$2.41|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$1.41||Avg. volume||1,841,750|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.46||Market Cap||393.77M|
Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB) Company Bio
Taseko Mines Limited, a mining company, acquires, develops, and operates mineral properties in Canada and the United States. The company explores for copper, molybdenum, gold, and niobium deposits. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGB Latest Social Stream
View Full TGB Social Stream
Latest TGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TASEKO MINES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGB as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'd...
Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: MP Materials (MP), Equinox Gold (EQX) and Taseko Mines (TGB)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on MP Materials (MP – Research Report), Equinox Gold (EQX – Research Report) and Taseko Mines (TGB – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. MP Materials (MP) BMO Capital analyst Robin Fiedler maintained a Buy rating on MP Materials today and set a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $30.88, close to its 52-week low of $26.19. According to TipRanks.com, Fiedler is ranked #6108 out of 8026 analysts. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for MP Materials with a $45.
Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO) (NYSE American: TGB) (LSE: TKO) ("Taseko" or the "Company") reports Adjusted EBITDA* of $34.0 million and Adjusted net income* of $4.5 million, or $0.02 per share for the third quarter 2022. Cash flows provided by operations was $12.1 million and Earnings from mining operations before depletion* was $18.6 million.
Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO) (NYSE American: TGB) (LSE: TKO) (the "Company") will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after market close on Thursday, November 3, 2022.
TGB Price Returns