Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TGB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TGB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.16% of US stocks).
TGB Stock Summary
- For TGB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.88% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Taseko Mines Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -168.41%; that's higher than just 12.12% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TGB's revenue has grown 41.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taseko Mines Ltd are WY, LXU, CAAP, SNMP, and CIG.
- Visit TGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tasekomines.com.
TGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$2.67|
|Prev. close||$1.83||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||2,749,593|
|50-day MA||$2.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||491.10M|
Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB) Company Bio
Taseko Mines Limited, a mining company, acquires, develops, and operates mineral properties in Canada and the United States. The company explores for copper, molybdenum, gold, and niobium deposits. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
TGB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Taseko Mines Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Taseko Mines Ltd ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Taseko Mines Ltd, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 66% of its capital from equity, and 34% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 22.3% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Taseko Mines Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.24. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.39% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGB Latest Social Stream
View Full TGB Social Stream
Latest TGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taseko Mines Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGB as an investment opportunity.
GOCMEN/iStock via Getty Images On Monday, Taseko Mines (TGB) announced the sale of the Harmony gold project. The market reaction to this news was very reserved, the share price barely moved. The reason is simple. The transaction alone is slightly mysterious, as some of the terms remain undisclosed. More importantly,...
Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO) (NYSE MKT: TGB) (LSE: TKO) ("Taseko" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement to sell the Harmony Gold Project ("Harmony" or the "Project") to JDS Gold Inc. ("JDS"), a newly incorporated company controlled by JDS Energy & Mining Inc. and affiliates. Under the terms of the agreement, JDS will become the owner and operator of the Harmony Gold Project, a high-grade development-stage gold project located on Graham Island in Haida
Taseko Mines ([[TGB]] -7.1%) announced improved production at Gibraltar Mine and expects a draft permit permit related to the Florence project in Q3 as EPA needed more time to review the permit.The company said the Gibraltar Mine produced 27M pounds of copper and 400K pounds of molybdenum in Q2.In June, mining operations...
Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO) (NYSE MKT: TGB) (LSE: TKO) ("Taseko" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Gibraltar Mine produced 27 million pounds of copper and 400 thousand pounds of molybdenum in the second quarter of 2021. In June, mining operations transitioned into higher-grade benches in the Pollyanna Pit which resulted in a 20% increase in copper production over the first quarter, in line with management expectations.
Taseko Mines Ltd wants to produce copper in Arizona using a process that evokes oilfield fracking, but first the company has to convince the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that it will not harm the state's water supply. The Canadian firm, which said it expects an EPA decision imminently, wants to use a process that involves injecting sulfuric acid and water deep underground to break up a mineral deposit. Uranium miners in rural parts of Australia and the United States have used the process, known as in situ leaching, for decades, but it has rarely been used to extract copper.
TGB Price Returns