Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TGB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.15% of US stocks.
- TGB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TGB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
TGB Stock Summary
- TGB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.04 -- higher than just 9.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For TGB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, TGB has reported earnings growth of 1,081.82%, putting it ahead of 97.85% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Taseko Mines Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be HASI, MAIN, GDS, ACM, and TDG.
- TGB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taseko Mines Ltd's official web site, go to www.tasekomines.com.
TGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$2.41|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||2,069,499|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.93||Market Cap||294.92M|
Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB) Company Bio
Taseko Mines Limited, a mining company, acquires, develops, and operates mineral properties in Canada and the United States. The company explores for copper, molybdenum, gold, and niobium deposits. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGB Latest Social Stream
View Full TGB Social Stream
Latest TGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taseko Mines Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGB as an investment opportunity.
Taseko Mines press release (NYSE:TGB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of C$0.05. Revenue of C$102.97M (+17.8% Y/Y). Taseko generated Adjusted EBITDA of C$53M. Total operating costs for the quarter were $1.94 per pound produced. The Gibraltar mine produced 28.8M pounds of copper and 450 thousand pounds of molybdenum in the fourth quarter. Copper recoveries...
Taseko Mines Limited (TGB) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Brian Bergot - VP, IR Stuart McDonald - President & CEO Bryce Hamming - CFO Richard Tremblay - SVP, Operations Conference Call Participants Orest Wowkodaw - Scotiabank Ed Brucker - Barclays Bank Craig...
Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO) (NYSE American: TGB) (LSE: TKO) ("Taseko" or the "Company") reports Adjusted EBITDA* of $201 million for the full-year 2021, an 85% increase over 2020. Revenues for the year were $433 million and Adjusted net income* for the year was $45 million, or $0.16 per share. In the fourth quarter 2021, Taseko generated Adjusted EBITDA* of $53 million, $103 million of Revenue and Adjusted net income* of $13 million, or $0.05 per share.
Taseko Mines press release (TGB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of C$0.05.Revenue of C$102.97M (+17.8% Y/Y).Taseko generated Adjusted EBITDA of C$53M.Total operating costs for the quarter were
Taseko Mines, Ltd. with ticker code (TGB) have now 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 3.02 and 2.55 with the average target price sitting at 2.76. Given that the stocks previous close was at 1.92 this indicates there is a potential upside of 43.8%. There is a 50 day moving average of 1.99 and the 200 moving average now moves to 2.02. The company has a market capitalisation of $542m. Find out more information at: https://www.tasekomines.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=TGB" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $780m based on the market concensus. Taseko Mines Limited, a mining company, acquires, develops, an...
TGB Price Returns