Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGB POWR Grades
- TGB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.49% of US stocks.
- TGB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- TGB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TGB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TASEKO MINES LTD is higher than it is for about 97.93% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TGB has reported earnings growth of -80.18%, putting it ahead of just 17.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TASEKO MINES LTD comes in at -15.64%, a number that bests just 11.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OXSQ, DKL, STWD, MBI, and BNL.
- TGB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TASEKO MINES LTD's official web site, go to www.tasekomines.com.
TGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.54||52-week high||$2.41|
|Prev. close||$1.52||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$1.55||Avg. volume||1,393,596|
|50-day MA||$1.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||444.05M|
Taseko Mines, Ltd. (TGB) Company Bio
Taseko Mines Limited, a mining company, acquires, develops, and operates mineral properties in Canada and the United States. The company explores for copper, molybdenum, gold, and niobium deposits. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGB Latest Social Stream
View Full TGB Social Stream
Latest TGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TASEKO MINES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGB as an investment opportunity.
10 Best Copper Stocks To Buy For 2023
In this article, we discuss 10 best copper stocks to buy for 2023. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Copper Stocks To Buy for 2023. Jonathan Barratt, the CEO of CelsiusPro, suggests that investors should purchase copper during a downturn when there is a chance to do […]
TASEKO CLOSES ACQUISITION OF 12.5% INTEREST IN GIBRALTAR COPPER MINE
Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO) (NYSE American: TGB) (LSE: TKO) ("Taseko" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the completion of its acquisition of an additional 12.5% interest in the Gibraltar Mine from Sojitz Corporation ("Sojitz"). Gibraltar is operated through a joint venture which is owned 75% by Taseko and 25% by Cariboo Copper Corporation ("Cariboo"). Under the terms of the Agreement, Taseko has acquired Sojitz's 50% interest in Cariboo, and now holds an effective 87.5% interest in th
News Flash: Analysts Just Made An Upgrade To Their Taseko Mines Limited (TSE:TKO) Forecasts
Shareholders in Taseko Mines Limited ( TSE:TKO ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a major...
Taseko Mines Limited (AMEX:TGB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Taseko Mines Limited (AMEX:TGB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome everyone to Taseko’s 2022 Year-End Earnings Conference Call. I would like to turn the conference over to Mr. Bergot. You may begin your conference. Brian Bergot: Thank you, Sergio. Welcome, everyone, and thank you for joining Taseko’s Fourth […]
TASEKO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND ANNUAL EARNINGS
Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO) (NYSE American: TGB) (LSE: TKO) ("Taseko" or the "Company") reports Adjusted EBITDA* of $109 million and Earnings from mining operations before depletion* of $106 million for the full year 2022. Revenues for the year were $392 million and Adjusted net income* was $1.7 million, or $0.01 per share. In the fourth quarter 2022, Taseko generated Adjusted EBITDA* of $35 million, $38 million of earnings from mining operations before depletion* and Adjusted net income* of
TGB Price Returns
Continue Researching TGBWant to do more research on Taseko Mines Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Taseko Mines Ltd (TGB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taseko Mines Ltd (TGB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taseko Mines Ltd (TGB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...