Tecogen Inc. (TGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGEN Stock Summary
- TGEN has a market capitalization of $35,535,873 -- more than approximately merely 11.23% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TECOGEN INC is higher than it is for about only 11.04% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TGEN has reported earnings growth of 139.52%, putting it ahead of 89.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TECOGEN INC are MITQ, TATT, ANGI, NTWK, and CNET.
- TGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TECOGEN INC's official web site, go to www.tecogen.com.
TGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TGEN's price/earnings ratio is 391.36% lower, now standing at -35.4.
- Over the past 104 months, TGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGEN.
TGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 176.72%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.36%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -140.02%.
The table below shows TGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.41||52-week high||$1.80|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||9,031|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||35.04M|
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) Company Bio
Company designs, manufactures, and sells industrial and commercial cogeneration systems that produce combinations of electricity, hot water, and air conditioning in the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Ireland, and internationally. The company was founded n 2000 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TGEN Social Stream
Latest TGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECOGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGEN as an investment opportunity.
WALTHAM, MA, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce they will be exhibiting at the 11th Annual MJBizCon Exposition in Las Vegas on November 16-18, 2022. Tecogen sales engineers will be on hand in Booth 8158 meeting with new and existing customers to learn more about how Tecogen equipment can provide substantial cost savings an
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 4.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q3 2022 revenue of $6.6 million, an increase of 31.9% QoQ and YTD 2022 revenue of $20.5 million, an increase of 18.9% YoY WALTHAM, MA, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX:TGEN), a leading manufacturer of clean energy products, reported revenues of $6.6 million and a net loss of $0.3 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 compared to revenues of $5.0 million, and a net profit of $1.5 million in 2021. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022 reve
WALTHAM, MA, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce a collaboration with GTI Energy for testing and validation of Tecogen’s novel Hybrid Drive technology. The project, funded by Utilization Technology Development, NFP (“UTD”), will demonstrate key performance indicators for the Hybrid Drive air cooled (AC) chiller prototype cur
WALTHAM, MA, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, will release Q3 2022 financial results on Thursday, November 10, 2022. The earnings press release and supplemental earnings call slides will be available on the Company's website at www.Tecogen.com in the "Investor Relations" section under "Financial Results." Members of Tecogen's senior management
TGEN Price Returns