Tecogen Inc. (TGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGEN Stock Summary
- TGEN has a market capitalization of $44,481,967 -- more than approximately only 6.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.12%, Tecogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.15% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TGEN's revenue has grown -23.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tecogen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LEU, GVP, FCBC, BNED, and ZVO.
- TGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tecogen Inc's official web site, go to www.tecogen.com.
TGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TGEN's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 89 months, TGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
- TGEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGEN.
TGEN Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 302.11%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.91%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.38%.
The table below shows TGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.79||52-week high||$2.58|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||18,827|
|50-day MA||$1.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.74||Market Cap||44.48M|
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) Company Bio
Company designs, manufactures, and sells industrial and commercial cogeneration systems that produce combinations of electricity, hot water, and air conditioning in the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Ireland, and internationally. The company was founded n 2000 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TGEN Social Stream
Latest TGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tecogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGEN as an investment opportunity.
WALTHAM, MA, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce an order for three 400-ton Tecochill® chillers for an indoor cannabis cultivation facility in Massachusetts. This is the 23rd cannabis cultivation facility to select the Tecochill solution and will eliminate the need for approximately 750 kW of electric capacity if electric
WALTHAM, MA, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce Chief Executive Officer, Benjamin Locke, and Chief Financial Officer, Abinand Rangesh, will give a corporate presentation at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, which will be held virtually from September 13-15th, 2021. Tecogen management will also
WALTHAM, MA / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2021 / Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX:TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating and cooling equipment, is pleased to announ
WALTHAM, MA / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2021 /Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX:TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce the sale of a 200-ton Tecochill® chiller to an assisted living facility in southwestern Connecticut.
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200.00% and -21.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TGEN Price Returns