Tecogen Inc. (TGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
TGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$1.43|
|Prev. close||$0.83||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||8,786|
|50-day MA||$0.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.03||Market Cap||21.99M|
TGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGEN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TECOGEN INC is higher than it is for about only 7.23% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.65%, TECOGEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.32% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TGEN has reported earnings growth of 342.2%, putting it ahead of 96.21% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TECOGEN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PLAG, UUU, AOUT, AQB, and NAOV.
- Visit TGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecogen.com.
TGEN Valuation Summary
- TGEN's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 25% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 116 months, TGEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGEN.
TGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 122.41%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 109.21%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 163.45%.
The table below shows TGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) Company Bio
Company designs, manufactures, and sells industrial and commercial cogeneration systems that produce combinations of electricity, hot water, and air conditioning in the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Ireland, and internationally. The company was founded n 2000 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
TGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TGEN Social Stream
Latest TGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECOGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGEN as an investment opportunity.
WALTHAM, MA, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce an order for a 400-ton Tecochill unit from a large educational institution in Connecticut, facilitated by Clover Corp., a long-standing Manufacturers’ Representative for Tecogen. “Connecticut has some of the highest electric rates in the Northeast due to grid congestion in the
Tecogen Inc. (PNK:TGEN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to Tecogen’s Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] Please note this conference is being recorded. At this time, I’ll turn the conference […]
Q3 2023 Tecogen Inc Earnings Call
Q3 2023 Revenue of $7.1 Million, an Increase of 7.5% QoQ WALTHAM, MA, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX:TGEN), a leading manufacturer of clean energy products, reported revenues of $7.1 million and a net loss of $0.5 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 compared to revenues of $6.6 million, and a net loss of $0.3 million in 2022. For the nine months ended September 30, 2023 revenues were $19.2 million and the net loss was $2.8 million compared t
Lennox (LII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.53% and 6.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TGEN Price Returns