Tecogen Inc. (TGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGEN Stock Summary
- TGEN has a higher market value than only 7.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,239,454.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TGEN is currently 92.98, higher than 95.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.71%, Tecogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTMD, SLQT, CSTE, NTWK, and TATT.
- Visit TGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecogen.com.
TGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TGEN's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 89 months, TGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
- TGEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGEN.
TGEN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 123.91%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11341.15%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1204.75%.
The table below shows TGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.27||52-week high||$2.05|
|Prev. close||$1.39||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.55||Avg. volume||8,875|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||31.56M|
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) Company Bio
Company designs, manufactures, and sells industrial and commercial cogeneration systems that produce combinations of electricity, hot water, and air conditioning in the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Ireland, and internationally. The company was founded n 2000 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TGEN Social Stream
Latest TGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tecogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGEN as an investment opportunity.
WALTHAM, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 20, 2022 / Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX:TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, is pleased to provide the following shareholder update regarding accomplishments in 2021 and expectations for 2022.
WALTHAM, MA, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce an order for 8 InVerde e+® units to be incorporated into a hotel in New York City. The 8 InVerde units, collectively rated to one megawatt, will supplement the existing power supply of the hotel and provide additional resiliency. The system will utilize Tecogen’s proprietary m
Tecogen Inc. (OTCMKTS:TGEN) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 8,900 shares, an increase of 61.8% from the November 15th total of 5,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 32,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is 
Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Tecogen (OTCMKTS:TGEN) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Tecogen Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services systems that produce electricity, hot water, and air conditioning for commercial installations and buildings and industrial processes. 
No summary available.
TGEN Price Returns