Tecogen Inc. (TGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGEN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,227,475, Tecogen Inc has a greater market value than just 7.27% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TGEN is currently 68.66, higher than 93.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tecogen Inc comes in at -20.66%, a number that bests just 18.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STC, EDUC, LFVN, CNXN, and CPIX.
- TGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tecogen Inc's official web site, go to www.tecogen.com.
TGEN Valuation Summary
- TGEN's price/earnings ratio is -13.4; this is 152.14% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 86 months, TGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down $4.4.
- Over the past 86 months, TGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up $13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGEN.
TGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$2.58|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.82||Avg. volume||24,769|
|50-day MA||$1.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.45||Market Cap||45.23M|
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) Company Bio
Company designs, manufactures, and sells industrial and commercial cogeneration systems that produce combinations of electricity, hot water, and air conditioning in the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Ireland, and internationally. The company was founded n 2000 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
TGEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tecogen Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tecogen Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tecogen Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Tecogen Inc over the past 2 years is -0.49%; that's better than only 1.06% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Tecogen Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -42.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full TGEN Social Stream
Latest TGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tecogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGEN as an investment opportunity.
WALTHAM, MA, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce manufacturers’ representative agreements with two refrigeration equipment sales companies to support sales of Tecofrost refrigeration systems in parts of the western United States and Canada. I-REFCO, located outside of Seattle, WA, will have exclusive sales rights for Tecofro
WALTHAM, MA, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a clean energy company providing ultra-efficient and clean on-site power, heating, and cooling equipment, is pleased to announce the sale of two InVerde e+ cogeneration systems to a large residential building in Brooklyn, New York. The system will provide 250 kW of onsite power for the building with the cogenerated heat used for space heating and domestic hot water for the facility. “The cogeneration p
Tecogen Inc. (TGEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 66.67% and -15.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Tecogen, Inc. (OTCQX:TGEN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
WALTHAM, Mass., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Tecogen Inc. (OTCQX: TGEN), a leading manufacturer of clean energy products, is pleased to announce the release of a letter to shareholders that highlights Tecogen’s vision for growth that supports our goal of profitable operations in 2021. The strategies identified in the shareholder letter include: · Further development of the company’s network of manufacturers’ representatives; · Commencement of maintenance services for the fleet of 26 cogeneration units sold to a housing development in Ontario, Canada in 2020; · Expansion of the market for the company’s Tecofrost® industrial refrigeration products; · Introduction of TecopackTM drop-in cogeneration systems with all utility connections contained in a single package; ...
TGEN Price Returns