Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. (TGH): Price and Financial Metrics
TGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.25||52-week high||$49.60|
|Prev. close||$49.23||52-week low||$28.84|
|Day high||$49.30||Avg. volume||369,170|
|50-day MA||$43.84||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$38.73||Market Cap||2.09B|
TGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TGH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.82% of US stocks.
- TGH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- TGH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.51% of US stocks).
TGH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD is higher than it is for about 96.26% of US stocks.
- TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AL, AHH, FRT, BXP, and NHI.
- TGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.textainer.com.
TGH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TGH's price/sales ratio is 42.86% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- TGH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGH.
TGH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 164.53%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 23.61%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 483.28%.
The table below shows TGH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.65% of graded US stocks.
- TGH's asset turnover comes in at 0.115 -- ranking 519th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EGAN, QMCI, and QADB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGH.
The table below shows TGH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. (TGH) Company Bio
Textainer Group Holdings engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGH Latest Social Stream
View Full TGH Social Stream
Latest TGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGH as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda and NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE: TGH; JSE: TXT) (“Textainer”), one of the world’s largest lessors of intermodal containers, today announced the expiration of the 30-day “go-shop” period under the terms of the previously announced definitive agreement to be acquired by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets. Under and subject to the terms of the agreement, Stonepeak wi
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE: TGH; JSE: TXT) (“Textainer”, “the Company”, “we” and “our”), one of the world’s largest lessors of intermodal containers, today reported financial results for the third-quarter ended September 30, 2023. Key Financial Information (in thousands except for per share and TEU amounts) and Business Highlights: QTD Q3 2023 Q2 2023 Q3 2022 Total lease rental income $192,497 $192,163 $205,152 Gain on sale of owne
Textainer (NYSE: TGH) stock is seeing big gains in this week's trading. The shipping container specialist was up 43.7% from last week's market close before the market opened this Friday, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The $50-per-share buyout price for Textainer represented a roughly 46% premium compared to where the stock closed last Friday.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH; JSE:TXT) (“Textainer”, “we” and “our”), one of the world’s largest lessors of intermodal containers, will release third quarter 2023 financial results before the open of regular market trading on Thursday, November 2, 2023. As previously announced on October 22, 2023, Textainer has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Stonepeak. In light of the pending transaction, Textainer will not
Greenbrier (GBX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.91% and 1.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended August 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TGH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGHWant to do more research on Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch