Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. (TGH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGH POWR Grades
- TGH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- TGH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TGH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
TGH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD is higher than just 8.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD is higher than it is for about 96.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be FRT, VNO, BXP, HEP, and BKH.
- TGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.textainer.com.
TGH Valuation Summary
- TGH's price/earnings ratio is 4.6; this is 75.92% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 188 months, TGH's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGH.
TGH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 164.53%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 23.61%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 483.28%.
The table below shows TGH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.65% of graded US stocks.
- TGH's asset turnover comes in at 0.115 -- ranking 519th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EGAN, QMCI, and QADB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGH.
The table below shows TGH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TGH, see our TGH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$41.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.11||52-week high||$39.72|
|Prev. close||$32.08||52-week low||$25.47|
|Day high||$32.43||Avg. volume||271,040|
|50-day MA||$32.78||Dividend yield||3.76%|
|200-day MA||$30.74||Market Cap||1.40B|
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. (TGH) Company Bio
Textainer Group Holdings engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGH Latest Social Stream
View Full TGH Social Stream
Latest TGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGH as an investment opportunity.
Those who invested in Textainer Group Holdings (NYSE:TGH) three years ago are up 321%
Investing can be hard but the potential fo an individual stock to pay off big time inspires us. Not every pick can be a...
Textainer Group Holdings (NYSE:TGH) Is Doing The Right Things To Multiply Its Share Price
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.30 Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
15 Most Profitable Small-Cap Stocks Now
In this article, we will look at the 15 most profitable small-cap stocks now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Most Profitable Small-Cap Stocks Now. Small-cap stocks can offer investors the potential for higher returns than investing in larger companies. While small-cap stocks may be more […]
Textainer Group Holdings (NYSE:TGH) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To $0.30
Textainer Group Holdings Limited ( NYSE:TGH ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the...
TGH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGHWant to do more research on Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...