Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. (TGH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGH POWR Grades
- TGH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- TGH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
TGH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Textainer Group Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 95.56% of US stocks.
- Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -42.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Textainer Group Holdings Ltd are NJR, AL, GATX, OFC, and HHC.
- TGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.textainer.com.
TGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.36||52-week high||$31.73|
|Prev. close||$25.45||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$26.96||Avg. volume||533,971|
|50-day MA||$26.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.15||Market Cap||1.28B|
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. (TGH) Company Bio
Textainer Group Holdings engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGH Latest Social Stream
View Full TGH Social Stream
Latest TGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Textainer Group Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGH as an investment opportunity.
Textainer Group Holdings Limited (TGH) CEO Olivier Ghesquiere on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Textainer Group Holdings Limited (TGH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 17:00 PM ET Company Participants Ankit Hira - Investor Relations Olivier Ghesquiere - President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Chan - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Brown - KBW Dan Day - B. Riley Securities...
Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE: TGH; JSE: TXT) ("Textainer", "the Company", "we" and "our"), one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal containers, today reported financial results for the first-quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:TGH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH; JSE: TXT) ("Textainer", "we" and "our"), one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal containers, will release first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of regular market trading on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. A conference call to discuss its results will follow at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that same day.
TGH Price Returns
Continue Researching TGHWant to do more research on Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch