Textainer Group Holdings Limited Common Shares (TGH): Price and Financial Metrics
TGH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TGH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.47% of US equities we're observing.
- Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Textainer Group Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be STOR, GOGL, NHI, ETRN, and TRTN.
- TGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.textainer.com.
TGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.19||52-week high||$29.17|
|Prev. close||$27.14||52-week low||$5.50|
|Day high||$27.50||Avg. volume||587,514|
|50-day MA||$21.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.66||Market Cap||1.38B|
Textainer Group Holdings Limited Common Shares (TGH) Company Bio
Textainer Group Holdings engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TGH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Textainer Group Holdings Ltd ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TGH, they are:
- 29% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 7.05% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 71% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 92.91% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Textainer Group Holdings Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than merely 21.42% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGH Latest Social Stream
View Full TGH Social Stream
Latest TGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Textainer Group Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGH as an investment opportunity.
Textainer (TGH) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Take a look at the overall performance of the best and worst shares on the JSE today. Read more.
Start your trading day with our hand-picked trades. Read more.
Textainer Group Holdings Limited (TGH) CEO Olivier Ghesquiere on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Textainer Group Holdings Limited (TGH) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Ankit Hira - Investor Relations Olivier Ghesquiere - President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Chan - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Brown - KBW Dan Day - B. Riley Securities...
Textainer Group (NYSE:TGH) issued its earnings results on Tuesday. The transportation company reported $0.81 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.50 by $0.31, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Textainer Group had a return on equity of 4.53% and a net margin of 9.70%. NYSE:TGH traded up $1.59 during mid-day trading on […]
TGH Price Returns
Continue Researching TGHWant to do more research on Textainer Group Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!