Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGI POWR Grades
- TGI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TGI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
TGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TGI is -1.75 -- better than merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.16 for TRIUMPH GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for only 4.04% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TGI has reported earnings growth of -510.96%, putting it ahead of merely 3.27% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIUMPH GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be XELA, CCO, VSTA, SBS, and SIX.
- Visit TGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.triumphgroup.com.
TGI Valuation Summary
- TGI's price/earnings ratio is -28.7; this is 264% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TGI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 38.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGI.
TGI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 90.52%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1240.5%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.45%.
The table below shows TGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.14% of graded US stocks.
- TGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.764 -- ranking 7th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SIF, UAVS, and AIRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGI.
The table below shows TGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$27.85|
|Prev. close||$8.87||52-week low||$8.60|
|Day high||$9.22||Avg. volume||739,656|
|50-day MA||$13.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.19||Market Cap||588.63M|
Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI) Company Bio
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGI Latest Social Stream
View Full TGI Social Stream
Latest TGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIUMPH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGI as an investment opportunity.
Triumph Group, Inc., (TRIUMPH) (NYSE: TGI) and NAVSUP have entered into an agreement to provide Pylon Conversion Actuators (PCA) spare units for the V-22 Osprey, a U.S. Navy tiltrotor military aircraft. The V-22 Osprey combines the functionality of a helicopter and the long-range and speed of a turboprop aircraft. The units will be designed and manufactured at TRIUMPH Geared Solutions in Park City, Utah.
Triumph Group (TRIUMPH) [NYSE:TGI] today announced that its Product Support business in Chonburi, Thailand, (TASA) has completed an extension with global aircraft manufacturer Airbus, to continue TRIUMPH's long-standing provision of repair station services for Airbus Proprietary Parts, managed by Satair, an Airbus services company and world leader in the commercial aerospace aftermarket.
Triumph Group (TGI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Triumph Group, Inc. (TRIUMPH) [NYSE:TGI] announced that its Actuation Products and Services business has been awarded a ten year contract from Diehl Aviation to manufacture fluid flow controls. These components are used on board passenger aircraft such as the Airbus A320 and A330. TRIUMPH has performed this work at their location in Heiligenhaus, Germany facility since 2008.
Insiders were net buyers of Triumph Group, Inc.'s ( NYSE:TGI ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders bought...
TGI Price Returns