Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.98% of US stocks.
- TGI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TGI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.56% of US stocks).
TGI Stock Summary
- Triumph Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.18% of US listed stocks.
- TGI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than just 4.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.41 for Triumph Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REV, INSE, AREC, DBD, and UNIT.
- Visit TGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.triumphgroup.com.
TGI Valuation Summary
- TGI's price/earnings ratio is -2.7; this is 109.38% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TGI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.8.
- Over the past 243 months, TGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGI.
TGI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.37%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -116.81%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -279.09%.
The table below shows TGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.05||52-week high||$22.71|
|Prev. close||$19.80||52-week low||$5.96|
|Day high||$19.90||Avg. volume||955,833|
|50-day MA||$19.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.38||Market Cap||1.22B|
Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI) Company Bio
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGI Latest Social Stream
View Full TGI Social Stream
Latest TGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triumph Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGI as an investment opportunity.
Triumph Group (TGI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ITO Conductive Film Glasses Market Growth 2021-2026: Triumph Group , Präzisions Glas & Optik GmbH , AimCore Technology , Nanocs , MTI Corporation Browse
The reliable ITO Conductive Film Glasses Market report helps to make the organization well acquainted with profound knowledge of the global, regional and local market statistics. To meet the strategic as well as specific needs of the organization or business, such a comprehensive market research report has to be in place. The competitive landscape is 
Global ITO Conductive Film Glasses Market Research Report 2026 | Triumph GroupPräzisions Glas & Optik GmbH
LP INFORMATION recently released a research report on the ITO Conductive Film Glasses analysis, which studies the ITO Conductive Film Glasses industry coverage, current market competitive status, and market outlook and forecast by 2026. Global ITO Conductive Film Glasses Market 2021-2026 Research Report categorizes the global ITO Conductive Film Glasses by key players, product type, applications and regions,etc. The 
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Huge Demand of Composite Floor Panels Market by 2027 | The Gill Corporation, Rockwell Collins (now UTC Aerospace System), Triumph Group
Composite Floor Panels Market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors. Business strategies of the key players and the new entering market industries are studied in detail. 
TGI Price Returns