Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGI POWR Grades
- TGI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 49.11% of US stocks.
- TGI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 197 days.
- TGI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
TGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TGI is -1.96 -- better than just 3.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Triumph Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,315.6%; that's higher than 98.41% of US stocks.
- Triumph Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -66.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REV, INSE, TLGT, NAV, and IO.
- TGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triumph Group Inc's official web site, go to www.triumphgroup.com.
TGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.70||52-week high||$19.39|
|Prev. close||$16.21||52-week low||$4.36|
|Day high||$16.12||Avg. volume||1,099,599|
|50-day MA||$17.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.82||Market Cap||863.15M|
Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI) Company Bio
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGI Latest Social Stream
View Full TGI Social Stream
Latest TGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triumph Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGI as an investment opportunity.
Triumph Group, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Triumph Group, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Triumph Group, Inc.Global Credit Research - 22 Apr 2021New York, April 22, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Triumph Group, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 19 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completi...
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But when you pick a company that is really...
Triumph Group [NYSE:TGI] and Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance (AFI KLM E&M) announced today they have signed a definitive agreement to form a joint venture to overhaul nacelles for next generation aircraft at Triumph's Hot Springs, Arkansas repair facility.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Triumph Group
Triumph Group [NYSE:TGI] announced today that its Triumph Systems & Support business in Wellington, Kansas was awarded a contract with Boeing to maintain ground support equipment (GSE) for the KC-46 program. The work will be performed at Boeing's repair facility in Wichita, Kansas. Under the contract, Triumph will provide services for critical ground support equipment used for aircraft maintenance and operations through October 2023.
TGI Price Returns