TEGNA Inc (TGNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGNA POWR Grades
- TGNA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGNA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TGNA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.66% of US stocks).
TGNA Stock Summary
- Tegna Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- TGNA's current price/earnings ratio is 7.65, which is higher than only 11.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Tegna Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPH, GPRE, TPC, ST, and PK.
- Visit TGNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tegna.com.
TGNA Valuation Summary
- TGNA's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 58.06% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TGNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, TGNA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGNA.
TGNA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -52.75%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -55.16%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 1.9%.
The table below shows TGNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.72||52-week high||$21.51|
|Prev. close||$17.72||52-week low||$11.26|
|Day high||$17.81||Avg. volume||1,501,103|
|50-day MA||$18.52||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$17.14||Market Cap||3.91B|
TEGNA Inc (TGNA) Company Bio
TEGNA Inc. operates television stations that produce local programming, such as news, sports, and entertainment; and affiliated online sites. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
TGNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGNA Latest Social Stream
View Full TGNA Social Stream
Latest TGNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tegna Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGNA as an investment opportunity.
TEGNAs Locked On Podcast Network Expands YouTube Presence, Launches NBA Draft Special and First Daily HBCU Podcast
TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #TEGNA--TEGNA''s Locked On sports podcast network announced 20 shows are now available as YouTube channels, launches NBA Draft special and daily HBCU podcast.
In today’s podcast news roundup, the inaugural Sports Podcast Awards are set to hit in 2022; Spotify kicks off its integration with third-party podcast subscription services; horror podcaster Aaron Mahnke reveals his latest project; and more. AWARDS The Sports Podcast Awards, honoring best of the global sports audio community, are set to take place in […]
TEGNA’s Locked On Podcast Network Expands YouTube Presence, Launches NBA Draft Special and First Daily HBCU Podcast
TYSONS, Va., July 27, 2021--TEGNA's Locked On sports podcast network announced 20 shows are now available as YouTube channels, launches NBA Draft special and daily HBCU podcast.
TEGNA''s board of directors on Thursday declared a second bumped-up dividend payable to shareholders on Oct. 1, so long as they are stockholders of record as of market close on September 3.TEGNA''s leader notes the move comes in recognition of the company''s strength. Yet, its stock price has moved steadily downward since mid-April.
TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #TEGNA--TEGNA declared a dividend of 9.5 cents per share, payable on Oct. 1, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Sept. 3, 2021.
TGNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|