TEGNA Inc (TGNA): Price and Financial Metrics
TGNA Stock Summary
- TGNA's went public 35.32 years ago, making it older than 92.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TGNA's current price/earnings ratio is 9.74, which is higher than merely 11.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Tegna Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tegna Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be R, DAN, PBH, WLK, and BERY.
- Visit TGNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tegna.com.
TGNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.41||52-week high||$21.44|
|Prev. close||$20.97||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$21.44||Avg. volume||1,853,358|
|50-day MA||$19.04||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$14.54||Market Cap||4.72B|
TEGNA Inc (TGNA) Company Bio
TEGNA Inc. operates television stations that produce local programming, such as news, sports, and entertainment; and affiliated online sites. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
TGNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGNA Latest Social Stream
View Full TGNA Social Stream
Latest TGNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tegna Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGNA as an investment opportunity.
Tegna (TGNA) is up 2.2% after getting a re-endorsement from Wells Fargo following management meetings. The bank met with Tegna's CEO and CFO, and covered topics including favorable subscriber trends, and an evolution in network relations. That follows Tegna's release of record preliminary figures for the first quarter. Revenues are...
Photo by oonal/iStock via Getty Images TEGNA Inc. (TGNA) is a multimedia company with 64 television stations in 51 markets across the United States. As we continue to transition to the new normal and the vaccine rollout continues, there is no doubt that the global economy will recover, which will...
Hasbro's (HAS) focus on Gaming Category bodes well. The company announces a range of Roblox-inspired NERF blasters along with The MONOPOLY: Roblox 2022 Edition board game.
TEGNA (TGNA) projects record first-quarter 2021 earnings, driven by higher subscription and AMS revenues. The company also provided second-quarter and full-year 2021 guidance.
Shaw Communications' (SJR) second-quarter fiscal 2021 results reflect revenue growth in wireline segment.
TGNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGNAWant to do more research on Tegna Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!