TG Therapeutics, Inc. (TGTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TGTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGTX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TGTX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.93% of US stocks).
TGTX Stock Summary
- Tg Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.51% of US listed stocks.
- TGTX's price/sales ratio is 1,779.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tg Therapeutics Inc comes in at 1,488.16%, a number that bests 99.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tg Therapeutics Inc are DNLI, BPMC, DCPH, RYTM, and FIXX.
- Visit TGTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tgtherapeutics.com.
TGTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TGTX's price/sales ratio is 42050% higher, now standing at 1601.7.
- TGTX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.9 over the prior 138 months.
- TGTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 138 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGTX.
TGTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -207.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 48.46%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 157.91%.
The table below shows TGTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.92% of graded US stocks.
- TGTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 409th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TMBR, ATRA, and QURE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGTX.
The table below shows TGTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.63||52-week high||$56.74|
|Prev. close||$29.90||52-week low||$21.06|
|Day high||$30.78||Avg. volume||1,472,257|
|50-day MA||$29.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.12||Market Cap||4.33B|
TG Therapeutics, Inc. (TGTX) Company Bio
TG Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of novel treatments for B-cell malignancies and autoimmune diseases. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGTX Latest Social Stream
View Full TGTX Social Stream
Latest TGTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tg Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGTX as an investment opportunity.
TG Therapeutics Recaps Schedule of Upcoming Data Presentations at the XIX International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (iwCLL)
Investor & Analyst Virtual Event to Discuss Phase 1 U2 + Venetoclax Data to be held Monday, September 20, 2021 at 8:30 AM ETNEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGTX), today recapped the schedule of upcoming data presentations at the XIX International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (iwCLL), being held virtually September 17 – 20, 2021. Full text abstracts are now available through the iwCLL virtual platform, and details of the upcoming data presen
Fireside chat available for on demand download at 7:00 AM ET on Monday, September 13, 2021NEW YORK, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGTX), today announced that Michael S. Weiss, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat during the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference being held virtually September 13 – 15, 2021. The fireside chat will be available for on demand download beginning at 7:00 AM ET on
The five-year returns have been fantastic for TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TGTX) shareholders despite underlying losses increasing
It hasn't been the best quarter for TG Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TGTX ) shareholders, since the share price has...
TG Therapeutics Announces Data Presentations at the Upcoming XIX International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (iwCLL)
NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGTX), today announced the schedule of four data presentations at the upcoming XIX International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (iwCLL), being held virtually September 17 20, 2021. Details of the data presentations are included below.
In buying and selling on Friday, the SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI) is outperforming different ETFs, up about 2.4% on the day. Elements of that ETF displaying explicit energy embrace shares of Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO), up about 13.1% and shares of TG Therapeutics (TGTX), up about 9.6% on the day. And underperforming different ETFs in  The post Fridays ETF Movers: XBI, GXC appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
TGTX Price Returns