Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG): Price and Financial Metrics
THG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hanover Insurance Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, THG is more volatile than merely 3.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Hanover Insurance Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LECO, HBI, OSK, SIGI, and HRB.
- Visit THG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanover.com.
THG Stock Price Chart More Charts
THG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.61||52-week high||$144.71|
|Prev. close||$130.29||52-week low||$113.08|
|Day high||$132.09||Avg. volume||214,404|
|50-day MA||$137.31||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$132.32||Market Cap||5.18B|
Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG) Company Bio
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products and services in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, Chaucer, and Other. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in Worcester, Massachusetts.