Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where THG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.81% of US stocks.
- THG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- THG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
THG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- THG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 79.51% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, THG is more volatile than just 4.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WWW, GDOT, LECO, MAT, and LCII.
- THG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.hanover.com.
THG Valuation Summary
- THG's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THG.
THG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -6.2%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.59%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.51%.
The table below shows THG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.74% of graded US stocks.
- THG's asset turnover comes in at 0.376 -- ranking 39th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- GLRE, MMC, and RNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THG.
The table below shows THG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.14||52-week high||$155.55|
|Prev. close||$129.99||52-week low||$121.69|
|Day high||$131.57||Avg. volume||177,511|
|50-day MA||$133.04||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$139.87||Market Cap||4.57B|
Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG) Company Bio
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products and services in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, Chaucer, and Other. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
THG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THG Latest Social Stream
View Full THG Social Stream
Latest THG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THG as an investment opportunity.
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG) expects to issue its third quarter results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 1. The company expects to webcast a discussion of its results on Wednesday, November 2, at 10:00 a.m. ET, through its website at hanover.com.
U.K e-commerce brand THG has seen shares drop as much as 24% on Thursday after it issued a profit warning predicting its full-year sales will rise between 10-15%, a drop from its previous 22-25% forecast.
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG) announced today its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share on the issued and outstanding common stock of the company, payable September 30, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 16, 2022.
The Hanover Insurance Group to Present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference on September 8
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG) today announced John C. Roche, president and chief executive officer, and Jeffrey M. Farber, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference on Thursday, September 8 from 10:35 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. E.T.
Here's What The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:THG) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Every investor in The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. ( NYSE:THG ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
THG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching THGWant to see what other sources are saying about Hanover Insurance Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hanover Insurance Group Inc (THG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch