Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THMO Stock Summary
- THMO has a market capitalization of $8,339,420 -- more than approximately only 0.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, THMO is more volatile than 94.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for THMO comes in at -81.92% -- higher than that of only 4.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CD, PHUN, AUY, UPLD, and KLR.
- THMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.thermogenesis.com.
THMO Valuation Summary
- THMO's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 5.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- THMO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.9 over the prior 243 months.
- THMO's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THMO.
THMO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.01%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.29%.
The table below shows THMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THMO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.36% of graded US stocks.
- THMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.381 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- COHU, MKSI, and KLAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THMO.
The table below shows THMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.24||52-week high||$3.16|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||397,520|
|50-day MA||$0.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||3.08M|
Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO) Company Bio
Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
THMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THMO Latest Social Stream
View Full THMO Social Stream
Latest THMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THMO as an investment opportunity.
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), today announced that the Company's 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") will reconvene on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. EST. The meeting, originally scheduled for December 16, 2021, was convened and adjourned without any business being conducted due to lack of the required quorum.
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, today announced that Chief Financial Officer, Jeff Cauble, will present a company overview at the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Virtual Conference taking place January 10-13, 2022.
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), announced that the Company's Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") scheduled for Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. PST, was convened and adjourned without any business being conducted due to lack of the required quorum.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:THMO ) business as it appears the...
ThermoGenesis Holdings Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2021, and Provides Corporate Update
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, today reported financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 and provided a corporate strategic update.
THMO Price Returns