Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THMO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where THMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THMO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- THMO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
THMO Stock Summary
- THMO has a market capitalization of $27,635,339 -- more than approximately only 4.85% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc comes in at -39.32%, a number that bests merely 9.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for THMO comes in at -63.1% -- higher than that of just 3.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YAYO, LOV, MAXR, BKYI, and ACB.
- Visit THMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thermogenesis.com.
THMO Valuation Summary
- THMO's price/earnings ratio is -2; this is 105.88% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THMO's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.1.
- THMO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THMO.
THMO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -121.66%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -92.91%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 73.53%.
The table below shows THMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.47||52-week high||$6.45|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$1.92|
|Day high||$2.53||Avg. volume||797,660|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.60||Market Cap||29.42M|
Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO) Company Bio
Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. serves customers in the United States.
THMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THMO Latest Social Stream
View Full THMO Social Stream
Latest THMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THMO as an investment opportunity.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at ThermoGenesis Holdings...
ThermoGenesis Holdings Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2021 and Provides Corporate Update
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, today reported financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided a corporate strategic update.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THMO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, today reported financial and operating results for the year ended December 31, 2020 and provided a corporate strategic update.
ThermoGenesis Holdings to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2020 and Provide a Corporate Strategic Update
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, today announced that the Company will release its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 and provide a corporate strategic update on Wednesday, March 17, 2021, after the close of trading. A conference call and webcast will follow at 1:30 p.m. PT/ 4:30 p.m. ET.
THMO Price Returns