Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO): Price and Financial Metrics
THMO Stock Summary
- THMO has a market capitalization of $30,970,638 -- more than approximately just 6.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc comes in at -25.32%, a number that bests only 16.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for THMO comes in at -50.82% -- higher than that of merely 4.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc are BKYI, FCEL, GOGO, AQST, and DPW.
- Visit THMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thermogenesis.com.
THMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$14.18|
|Prev. close||$2.60||52-week low||$1.92|
|Day high||$2.59||Avg. volume||1,298,600|
|50-day MA||$2.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||28.83M|
Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO) Company Bio
Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc. serves customers in the United States.
THMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THMO Latest Social Stream
View Full THMO Social Stream
Latest THMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THMO as an investment opportunity.
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 17, 2021 16:30 ET Company Participants Paula Schwartz - Investor Relations Chris Xu - Chief Executive Officer Jeff Cauble - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sean Lee - H.C. Wainwright Presentation Operator Good day and welcome to the ThermoGenesis...
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, today reported financial and operating results for the year ended December 31, 2020 and provided a corporate strategic update.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 17, 2021 / ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THMO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 17, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
ThermoGenesis Holdings Begins a Year of Celebration of its 35th Anniversary in the Cell Banking and Cell Therapy Industry
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. ("ThermoGenesis" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, announced today that the Company will kick off a year of celebration of its 35th anniversary by aligning its future corporate strategy in offering cell processing systems and services to meet the large-scale cellular manufacturing needs of the increasing number of therapies to be developed over the next decade.
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO) a market leader in automated cell processing tools and services in the cell and gene therapy field, today announced that Jeff Cauble, Chief Financial Officer, will present a company overview at the H.C. Wainwright BIOCONNECT 2021 Conference.
THMO Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!