Thor Industries, Inc. (THO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THO POWR Grades
- THO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- THO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- THO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
THO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THO is 4.61 -- better than 91.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.22, Thor Industries Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- THO's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOOS, AMN, KWR, ALG, and DLX.
- THO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Thor Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.thorindustries.com.
THO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, THO's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- THO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, THO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THO.
THO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 88.96%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.93%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.31%.
The table below shows THO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.01% of graded US stocks.
- THO's asset turnover comes in at 1.925 -- ranking 3rd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEN, DORM, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THO.
The table below shows THO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.40||52-week high||$128.87|
|Prev. close||$76.53||52-week low||$66.26|
|Day high||$79.54||Avg. volume||1,086,159|
|50-day MA||$77.14||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$94.75||Market Cap||4.33B|
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Company Bio
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
THO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THO Latest Social Stream
View Full THO Social Stream
Latest THO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Thor Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THO as an investment opportunity.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Thor Industries (THO) closed at $93.98 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.5% move from the prior day.
Thor Industries with ticker code (THO) have now 8 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 175 and 100 and has a mean target at 132.75. Now with the previous closing price of 95.7 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 38.7%. The day 50 moving average is 99.43 and the 200 moving average now moves to 111.54. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,274m. Company Website: https://www.thorindustries.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="THO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $7,316m based on the market concensus. Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells recreational vehicles (RVs), and r...
Thor Industries (THO) closed at $94.83 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.91% move from the prior day.
No summary available.
THO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|