Thor Industries, Inc. (THO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THO POWR Grades
- THO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.68% of US stocks.
- THO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- THO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17% of US stocks).
THO Stock Summary
- THO's went public 35.1 years ago, making it older than 90.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- THO's current price/earnings ratio is 4.69, which is higher than only 9.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, THOR INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than just 8.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMN, MOD, UNVR, GMS, and IBP.
- THO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THOR INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.thorindustries.com.
THO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, THO's price/sales ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- THO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THO.
THO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.98%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 455.06%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.98%.
The table below shows THO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.01% of graded US stocks.
- THO's asset turnover comes in at 1.925 -- ranking 3rd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEN, DORM, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THO.
The table below shows THO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.14||52-week high||$100.14|
|Prev. close||$90.66||52-week low||$66.26|
|Day high||$90.14||Avg. volume||715,218|
|50-day MA||$83.99||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$80.53||Market Cap||4.82B|
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Company Bio
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
THO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THO Latest Social Stream
View Full THO Social Stream
Latest THO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THOR INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THO as an investment opportunity.
A great way to measure a company's FCF generation is by studying its FCF yield -- which is FCF per share divided by its share price. One way to think about this figure is to say that a company could theoretically fund a dividend at this percentage using nothing but its cash generation. Three stocks which fit that description now are Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL), Thor Industries (NYSE: THO), and NVR (NYSE: NVR).
Although Mullen Automotive may have dominated the speculation game, investors have other stocks to buy that may deliver the goods.
THOR Industries partners with SpaceX with to integrate Starlink into Airstream, Jayco, and other RVs
THOR Industries has announced a new partnership with SpaceX that will see Starlink equipment integrated directly into the company’s recreational vehicles (RVs). Thor Industries says they are the first RV manufacturer to work directly with […]
RV giant Thor Industries is working with SpaceX to add Starlink to some of its RVs. Thor''s Airstream, Entegra Coach, Jayco, and Tiffin will be the first four brands to offer it. Thor say its brands are the first RV OEMs to work with SpaceX to make Starlink-enabled RVs. RV giant Thor Industries said Tuesday it will start adding SpaceX''s Starlink to its RVs this year to give customers more reliable internet connectivity on the road. In 2022, SpaceX launched Starlink for RVs , which promises fast WiFi to travelers on the move. Within months, several small RV makers like Alphavan announced plans to integrate Starlink equipment into their tiny homes on wheels. Thor says its brands will be the first RV original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to work with the Elon Musk-owned SpaceX to bring ...
Zacks.com featured highlights American Airlines, Cleveland-Cliffs, Boise Cascade, Thor Industries and Caleres
American Airlines, Cleveland-Cliffs, Boise Cascade, Thor Industries and Caleres have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
THO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|