Thor Industries, Inc. (THO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where THO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- THO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
THO Stock Summary
- Thor Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.37% of US listed stocks.
- THO's went public 33.94 years ago, making it older than 89.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- THO's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Thor Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMN, IBP, MAT, RUSHA, and DLX.
- Visit THO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thorindustries.com.
THO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, THO's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- THO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, THO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THO.
THO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 345.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -11.17%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.3%.
The table below shows THO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.01% of graded US stocks.
- THO's asset turnover comes in at 1.925 -- ranking 3rd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEN, DORM, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THO.
The table below shows THO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.71||52-week high||$152.20|
|Prev. close||$105.46||52-week low||$91.58|
|Day high||$107.14||Avg. volume||639,748|
|50-day MA||$112.24||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$120.16||Market Cap||5.85B|
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Company Bio
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
THO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THO Latest Social Stream
View Full THO Social Stream
Latest THO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Thor Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THO as an investment opportunity.
THOR Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) today announced that the date for its fiscal 2022 first quarter earnings release will be on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 before the market opens.
Patrick Industries (PATK) raises dividend to boost shareholder value.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Thor Industries (THO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
A Cincinnati company that helps users plan off-the-beaten-path trips with friends has hit a key membership metric as interest in road-based travel grows amid the pandemic.
THO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|