Thor Industries, Inc. (THO): Price and Financial Metrics
THO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THO is 3.91 -- better than 87.3% of US stocks.
- Thor Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.25% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for THO comes in at -32.51% -- higher than that of only 10.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WYND, CPRI, UMBF, HWC, and JHG.
- THO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Thor Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.thorindustries.com.
THO Stock Price Chart More Charts
THO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.84||52-week high||$83.15|
|Prev. close||$81.84||52-week low||$42.05|
|Day high||$83.15||Avg. volume||929,167|
|50-day MA||$69.60||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$60.08||Market Cap||4.52B|
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Company Bio
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.