Thor Industries, Inc. (THO): Price and Financial Metrics
THO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.27||52-week high||$116.31|
|Prev. close||$99.07||52-week low||$74.00|
|Day high||$104.35||Avg. volume||598,190|
|50-day MA||$94.11||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$92.97||Market Cap||5.56B|
THO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where THO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- THO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.67% of US stocks).
THO Stock Summary
- THOR INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.19% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.41%, THOR INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.75% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for THOR INDUSTRIES INC comes in at -31.82%, a number that bests just 8.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to THOR INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PATK, ATKR, JHG, BCC, and ABM.
- THO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THOR INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.thorindustries.com.
THO Valuation Summary
- THO's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- THO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THO.
THO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 245.79%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 17.37%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 122.18%.
The table below shows THO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.01% of graded US stocks.
- THO's asset turnover comes in at 1.925 -- ranking 3rd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEN, DORM, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THO.
The table below shows THO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Company Bio
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
THO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THO Latest Social Stream
View Full THO Social Stream
Latest THO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THOR INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THO as an investment opportunity.
ELKHART, Ind., Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- THOR Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) today announced that the date for its fiscal 2024 first quarter earnings release will be on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 before the market opens. Upon the release of THOR's fiscal 2024 first quarter earnings, the Company will concurrently publish a copy of the earnings release, a comprehensive question and answer document and a slide presentation on the Company's website. To view the quarterly earnings documents, p
Today THOR Industries (NYSE: THO) unveiled state-of-the-art 3-D renderings of an EV charging station concept designed to serve the comprehensive needs of electric recreational vehicles (eRVs), from small travel trailers towed by EVs to the largest Class A motorhomes, while enhancing an eRV traveler's outdoor experience and mindset. The concept illustrates THOR's efforts to support the development of pull-through eRV-compatible chargers in destinations popular with RV owners.
Dycom Industries (DY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 59.32% and 6.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended October 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CI&T Inc. (CINT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.29% and 1.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Official Release of ALUMINATION: The Life & Legacy of the Man Behind Airstream's Iconic Riveted Aluminum Travel Trailers
Airstream, manufacturer of the iconic Airstream® travel trailer, will now be presented on the big screen with the official release of ALUMINATION. Narrated by Kate Pierson of The B-52s, ALUMINATION is an independently produced, 69-minute documentary that will undoubtedly stir the age-old desire to pack up and discover what lies beyond the next range of hills.
THO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|