Thor Industries, Inc. (THO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where THO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- THO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- THO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
THO Stock Summary
- THOR INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.62% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.81, THOR INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, THOR INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than only 6.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to THOR INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UNVR, AMN, MOD, AEO, and GMS.
- THO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THOR INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.thorindustries.com.
THO Valuation Summary
- THO's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THO.
THO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 116.55%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 122.18%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 97.22%.
The table below shows THO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.01% of graded US stocks.
- THO's asset turnover comes in at 1.925 -- ranking 3rd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEN, DORM, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THO.
The table below shows THO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.53||52-week high||$128.87|
|Prev. close||$70.33||52-week low||$66.26|
|Day high||$69.88||Avg. volume||973,902|
|50-day MA||$83.07||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$85.50||Market Cap||3.79B|
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Company Bio
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
THO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THO Latest Social Stream
View Full THO Social Stream
Latest THO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THOR INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THO as an investment opportunity.
ELKHART, Ind., Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- THOR Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) today announced that the date for its fiscal fourth quarter earnings release will be on Wednesday, September 28, 2022, before the market opens. Upon the release of THOR's fiscal fourth quarter earnings, the Company will concurrently publish a copy of the earnings release, a comprehensive question and answer document and a slide presentation on the Company's website. To view the quarterly earnings documents, pleas
Thor Industries (NYSE:THO) has had a rough month with its share price down 15%. But if you pay close attention, you...
Airstream, Inc., maker of the iconic "silver bullet" fleet of Airstream travel trailers and best-in-class touring coaches, today announced the introduction of the all-new Rangeline Touring Coach—the latest addition to the brand's lineup of Class B motorhomes. Whether heading out on a long road trip or simply going across town, this 21-foot handcrafted camper van turns road travel into a seamless experience where you relish the journey to and from as much as you do the destination. Simplicity and
Patrick Industries, PotlatchDeltic, Masco and Thor Industries have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
No matter how volatile the global markets are, these construction companies ensure stable payouts.
THO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|