Thor Industries, Inc. (THO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THO POWR Grades
- THO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- THO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
THO Stock Summary
- Thor Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.68% of US listed stocks.
- THO's went public 33.6 years ago, making it older than 89.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- THO's price/sales ratio is 0.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Thor Industries Inc are AMKR, IART, TMX, CR, and HUN.
- Visit THO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thorindustries.com.
THO Valuation Summary
- THO's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 83.87% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- THO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THO.
THO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 265.26%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 98.18%.
The table below shows THO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.36||52-week high||$152.20|
|Prev. close||$117.75||52-week low||$78.64|
|Day high||$119.84||Avg. volume||695,990|
|50-day MA||$113.19||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$114.28||Market Cap||6.55B|
Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Company Bio
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
THO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Thor Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Thor Industries Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 35.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Thor Industries Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 5.77 -- which is good for besting 59.91% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Thor Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
THO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THO Latest Social Stream
View Full THO Social Stream
Latest THO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Thor Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THO as an investment opportunity.
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Zacks Rank.
Is (THO) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 866 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
These are the consumer discretionary stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
RCI Hospitality (RICK), Thor Industries (THO), SeaWorld (SEAS), Camping World (CWH) and MasterCraft Boat (MCFT) are sure to gain as American take to revenge traveling
THO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|