Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (THR): Price and Financial Metrics
THR Stock Summary
- THR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 795.38 -- higher than 94.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, THR has reported earnings growth of -78.38%, putting it ahead of merely 22.92% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that THR's revenue has grown -28.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Thermon Group Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KMT, PRTS, BANC, JCS, and TEX.
- Visit THR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thermon.com.
THR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.06||52-week high||$22.61|
|Prev. close||$19.53||52-week low||$9.98|
|Day high||$19.50||Avg. volume||150,161|
|50-day MA||$19.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.19||Market Cap||632.73M|
Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (THR) Company Bio
Thermon Group Holdings provides highly engineered thermal solutions, known as heat tracing, for process industries, including energy, chemical processing and power generation. Thermon's products provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in San Marcos, Texas.
THR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Thermon Group Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Thermon Group Holdings Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Thermon Group Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.51 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than merely 15.31% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Thermon Group Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 23.81% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
THR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THR Latest Social Stream
View Full THR Social Stream
Latest THR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Thermon Group Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THR as an investment opportunity.
Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:THR) Director John T. Nesser III bought 902 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, February 8th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $16.20 per share, for a total transaction of $14,612.40. Following the completion of the purchase, the director now directly owns […]
Shares of Thermon Group Holdings (NYSE:THR) fell 3.0% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per …
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:THR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
AUSTIN, TX / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2021 / Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:THR) ("Thermon") will issue a press release reporting its consolidated financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2020, before the market opens on Thursday February 4, 2021.
Thermon Group Holdings (THR) is looking like an interesting pick from a technical perspective, as the company is seeing favorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
THR Price Returns
Continue Researching THRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Thermon Group Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!