Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (THR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where THR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- THR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
THR Stock Summary
- THR's current price/earnings ratio is 470.01, which is higher than 98.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, THR has reported earnings growth of -68.15%, putting it ahead of 25.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Thermon Group Holdings Inc comes in at -27.98%, a number that bests just 13.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Thermon Group Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KOF, KOSS, FOCS, KALU, and ACEL.
- Visit THR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thermon.com.
THR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, THR's EV/EBIT ratio is 180.33% higher, now standing at 67.
- THR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 124 months.
- Over the past 124 months, THR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THR.
THR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -28.96%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.89%.
The table below shows THR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.71||52-week high||$22.61|
|Prev. close||$16.73||52-week low||$9.98|
|Day high||$16.94||Avg. volume||135,174|
|50-day MA||$17.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.83||Market Cap||556.56M|
Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (THR) Company Bio
Thermon Group Holdings provides highly engineered thermal solutions, known as heat tracing, for process industries, including energy, chemical processing and power generation. Thermon's products provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in San Marcos, Texas.
THR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Thermon Group Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Thermon Group Holdings Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Thermon Group Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.51 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than just 14.33% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Thermon Group Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 20.59% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
THR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THR Latest Social Stream
View Full THR Social Stream
Latest THR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Thermon Group Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THR as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, TX / ACCESSWIRE / May 20, 2021 / Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:THR) ("Thermon") will issue a press release reporting its consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, before the market opens on Thursday May 27, 2021.
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But not every stock you buy...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. Unfortunately, there are also...
Thermon Holding Corp. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Thermon Holding Corp.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Thermon Holding Corp.Global Credit Research - 19 Feb 2021New York, February 19, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Thermon Holding Corp. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 17 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce it...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
THR Price Returns
Continue Researching THRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Thermon Group Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch