Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (THR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where THR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- THR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 64th percentile.
THR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for THR is currently 21.94, higher than 74.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of THERMON GROUP HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, THERMON GROUP HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 165.76%; that's higher than 90.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to THERMON GROUP HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCSC, ROCK, CRAI, FHI, and ESCA.
- THR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THERMON GROUP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.thermon.com.
THR Valuation Summary
- THR's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 15% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 141 months, THR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THR.
THR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.25%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.62%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.8%.
The table below shows THR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.66% of graded US stocks.
- THR's asset turnover comes in at 0.463 -- ranking 32nd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EMR, POLA, and PLUG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THR.
The table below shows THR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.18||52-week high||$20.89|
|Prev. close||$20.41||52-week low||$13.26|
|Day high||$20.53||Avg. volume||118,748|
|50-day MA||$17.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.63||Market Cap||675.89M|
Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (THR) Company Bio
Thermon Group Holdings provides highly engineered thermal solutions, known as heat tracing, for process industries, including energy, chemical processing and power generation. Thermon's products provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in San Marcos, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
THR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THR Latest Social Stream
View Full THR Social Stream
Latest THR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THERMON GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THR as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q2, Thermon Group Holdings (NYSE: THR ) earned $10.98 million, a 67.54% increase from the preceding quarter. Thermon Group Holdings also posted a total of $100.56 million in sales, a 5.36% increase since Q1. In Q1, Thermon Group Holdings earned $6.56 million, whereas sales reached $95.44 million. What Is Return On Capital Employed? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Zacks.com featured highlights include Super Micro Computer, HF Sinclair, Nine Energy Service and Thermon
Super Micro Computer, HF Sinclair, Nine Energy Service and Thermon are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Investors target stocks that have been on a bullish run lately. Stocks like SMCI, DINO, NINE and THR, which are seeing price strength, have a high chance of carrying the momentum forward.
Nine Energy Service (NINE), Asure Software (ASUR), Belden (BDC), Thermon Group Holdings (THR) and Universal Logistics Holdings (ULH) are five stocks with explosive relative price strength.
THR Price Returns
Continue Researching THRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Thermon Group Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Thermon Group Holdings Inc (THR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch