Thorne Healthtech, Inc. (THRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THRN POWR Grades
- THRN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THRN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- THRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 49.08% of US stocks).
THRN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, THORNE HEALTHTECH INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- THORNE HEALTHTECH INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.09% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.18%, THORNE HEALTHTECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.5% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to THORNE HEALTHTECH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HNST, INMD, CDXC, STIM, and PLAG.
- To check out THORNE HEALTHTECH INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001844280.
THRN Valuation Summary
- THRN's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- THRN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 250.5 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRN.
THRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.47||52-week high||$7.38|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||55,883|
|50-day MA||$4.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.00||Market Cap||236.20M|
Thorne Healthtech, Inc. (THRN) Company Bio
Thorne HealthTech, Inc., a science-driven wellness company, provides solutions and personalized approaches to health and wellness in the United States and internationally. It offers various health tests, such as sleep, stress, weight management, gut health, heavy metals, biological age, and other health tests that generate molecular portraits for its customers, as well as develops nutritional supplements and offers wellness education solutions. The company uses the Onegevity platform to map, integrate, and understand the biological features that describe the state of an individual's health, as well as provide actionable insights and personalized data, products, and services that help individuals to take a proactive approach to improve and maintain their health. It serves healthcare professionals, professional athletes, and professional sports and Olympic teams. Thorne HealthTech, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
THRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRN Latest Social Stream
View Full THRN Social Stream
Latest THRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THORNE HEALTHTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 cheap new stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Cheap New Stocks To Buy. Global markets were rattled by the market crash of 2022 whose reverberations are expected to affect equities for several months to come. However, prudent investors […]
While individual investors own 18% of Thorne HealthTech, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRN), public companies are its largest shareholders with 59% ownership
Every investor in Thorne HealthTech, Inc. ( NASDAQ:THRN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The...
U.S. Appeals Court Issues Final Ruling That Upholds Thorne HealthTech Inc.'s Prior Challenge of Nicotinamide Riboside Intellectual Property Claim
On January 3, 2023, the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit in Washington, D.C., issued a final ruling rendering the previously issued U.S. Patent No. 8,383,086 ("the '086 patent") to be unpatentable and therefore invalid. The '086 patent claim covered "The pharmaceutical composition . . . wherein nicotinamide riboside is isolated from a natural or synthetic source." The effect of the '086 patent was to provide broad patent protection of the nicotinamide riboside (NR) molecule
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
THRN Price Returns