Thorne Healthtech, Inc. (THRN): Price and Financial Metrics
THRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.16||52-week high||$10.19|
|Prev. close||$10.16||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$10.16||Avg. volume||105,946|
|50-day MA||$8.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||547.83M|
THRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRN POWR Grades
- THRN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.7% of US stocks.
- THRN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 153 days.
- THRN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
THRN Stock Summary
- THRN's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than only 3.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 143.41%, THORNE HEALTHTECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.18% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, THRN has reported earnings growth of 479.19%, putting it ahead of 96.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to THORNE HEALTHTECH INC are BLDE, HNST, EVOK, CDXC, and VEEE.
- To check out THORNE HEALTHTECH INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001844280.
THRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, THRN's price/sales ratio is 133.33% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 24 months, THRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRN.
Thorne Healthtech, Inc. (THRN) Company Bio
Thorne HealthTech, Inc., a science-driven wellness company, provides solutions and personalized approaches to health and wellness in the United States and internationally. It offers various health tests, such as sleep, stress, weight management, gut health, heavy metals, biological age, and other health tests that generate molecular portraits for its customers, as well as develops nutritional supplements and offers wellness education solutions. The company uses the Onegevity platform to map, integrate, and understand the biological features that describe the state of an individual's health, as well as provide actionable insights and personalized data, products, and services that help individuals to take a proactive approach to improve and maintain their health. It serves healthcare professionals, professional athletes, and professional sports and Olympic teams. Thorne HealthTech, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
THRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRN Latest Social Stream
View Full THRN Social Stream
Latest THRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THORNE HEALTHTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRN as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Thorne HealthTech, Inc. Enters into Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by L Catterton for $10.20 Per Share in Cash
Thorne HealthTech, Inc. ("Thorne" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: THRN), a leader in delivering innovative solutions for a personalized approach to health and wellness, announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement under which L Catterton, a leading global consumer-focused investment firm, will commence a tender offer to acquire all outstanding shares of common stock of Thorne for $10.20 per share in cash. The transaction value of approximately $680 million represents a 94% premium
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
THRN vs. HQY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Thorne HealthTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRN), a leader in delivering innovative solutions for a personalized approach to health and wellness, will release its second quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2023. The company will host a conference call to discuss its results on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time).
THRN Price Returns