Thyrv Holdings, Inc. (THRY): Price and Financial Metrics
THRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.08||52-week high||$26.01|
|Prev. close||$18.60||52-week low||$15.99|
|Day high||$19.10||Avg. volume||188,005|
|50-day MA||$18.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.79||Market Cap||670.95M|
THRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRY POWR Grades
- THRY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.85% of US stocks.
- THRY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- THRY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.54% of US stocks).
THRY Stock Summary
- THRY's went public 3.01 years ago, making it older than only 11.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, THRYV HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -95.43%; that's higher than merely 14.7% of US stocks.
- THRYV HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to THRYV HOLDINGS INC are MG, AMN, EYE, PRA, and SNPO.
- Visit THRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.thryv.com.
THRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, THRY's price/earnings ratio is 179.37% lower, now standing at -12.5.
- THRY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.2 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRY.
THRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THRY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.46% of graded US stocks.
- THRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 190th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows THRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Thyrv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) Company Bio
Thyrv Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides marketing automation software for small businesses. Thryv Holdings serves customers in the State of Texas.
THRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRY Latest Social Stream
View Full THRY Social Stream
Latest THRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THRYV HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRY as an investment opportunity.
Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Thank you for holding, and welcome everyone, to the Thryv Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] I will now turn the call over to Cameron Lessard, Head of Investor Relations. Mr. Lessard, please go ahead. Cameron Lessard: Thank you, operator. Hello, […]
DALLAS, November 03, 2023--Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY) ("Thryv'' or the "Company"), the provider of the leading small business software platform, announced today members of its executive management team will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:
Q3 2023 Thryv Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Company's SaaS subscribers increase by 29%, operating cash flow stands at $45.9 million
DALLAS, November 02, 2023--Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY) ("Thryv" or the "Company"), the provider of Thryv®, the leading small business software platform, reported SaaS revenue growth of 19% year-over-year in the third quarter of 2023.
THRY Price Returns