Thyrv Holdings, Inc. (THRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THRY POWR Grades
- THRY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- THRY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- THRY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.1% of US stocks).
THRY Stock Summary
- THRY's went public 2.02 years ago, making it older than merely 9.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of THRYV HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- THRYV HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, PGTI, FXLV, MTW, and NPO.
- THRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THRYV HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to corporate.thryv.com.
THRY Valuation Summary
- THRY's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- THRY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRY.
THRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THRY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.46% of graded US stocks.
- THRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 190th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows THRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.57||52-week high||$42.99|
|Prev. close||$19.53||52-week low||$17.33|
|Day high||$19.71||Avg. volume||286,091|
|50-day MA||$20.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.06||Market Cap||674.68M|
Thyrv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) Company Bio
Thyrv Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides marketing automation software for small businesses. Thryv Holdings serves customers in the State of Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
THRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRY Latest Social Stream
View Full THRY Social Stream
Latest THRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THRYV HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRY as an investment opportunity.
Thryv Holdings ( NASDAQ:THRY ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$280.7m (down 5.6% from 3Q...
DALLAS, November 07, 2022--Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY), the software platform for growing small- to medium-sized businesses, announced today members of its executive management team will present and host 1:1 meetings at the following upcoming investor conferences:
Needham analyst Scott Berg maintained a Buy rating on Thryv Holdings (THRY - Research Report) today and set a price target of $42.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $18.74.According to TipRanks, Berg is an analyst with an average return of -1.6% and a 40.05% success rate. Berg covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Paylocity, DocuSign, and BigCommerce Holdings.Currently, the analyst consensus on Thryv Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $39.33, which is a 109.87% upside from current levels. In a report released on October 24, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $36.00 price target.
Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -30.19% and 7.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DALLAS, November 03, 2022--Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY) ("Thryv" or the "Company"), the leading small business software platform, announced that it grew its SaaS revenue 26% year-over-year in the third quarter of 2022 and has raised revenue guidance for full year 2022.
THRY Price Returns