Thyrv Holdings, Inc. (THRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.67||52-week high||$28.80|
|Prev. close||$22.58||52-week low||$17.30|
|Day high||$22.96||Avg. volume||173,830|
|50-day MA||$22.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.08||Market Cap||789.46M|
THRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THRY POWR Grades
- THRY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THRY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- THRY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.25% of US stocks).
THRY Stock Summary
- THRYV HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.98% of US listed stocks.
- THRY's went public 2.54 years ago, making it older than merely 12% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for THRY comes in at 14.19% -- higher than that of 87.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to THRYV HOLDINGS INC are THO, SIDU, RICK, NPO, and BCC.
- THRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THRYV HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to corporate.thryv.com.
THRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, THRY's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.61% lower, now standing at 9.6.
- Over the past 31 months, THRY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THRY.
THRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THRY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.46% of graded US stocks.
- THRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 190th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows THRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Thyrv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) Company Bio
Thyrv Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides marketing automation software for small businesses. Thryv Holdings serves customers in the State of Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
THRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THRY Latest Social Stream
View Full THRY Social Stream
Latest THRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THRYV HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THRY as an investment opportunity.
Billionaire John Paulson’s 2023 Portfolio: Top 15 Stock Picks
In this article, we discuss the top 15 stock picks from John Paulson’s latest portfolio. You can skip our discussion on Paulson’s economic outlook and go directly to Billionaire John Paulson’s 2023 Portfolio: Top 5 Stock Picks. John Paulson, a prominent American hedge fund manager, is most well-known for his successful investment strategy during the […]
Thryv to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
DALLAS, May 16, 2023--Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY) ("Thryv" or the "Company"), the provider of Thryv®, the leading small business software platform, announced today members of its management team will host 1:1 meetings at the following upcoming investor conferences:
Joseph Walsh Buys Handful Of Shares In Thryv Holdings \
Potential Thryv Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:THRY ) shareholders may wish to note that the Chairman & CEO, Joseph Walsh...
Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) Lags Q1 Earnings Estimates
Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -16.67% and 3.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Thryv Grows SaaS Revenue 24% Year-Over-Year in First Quarter 2023
DALLAS, May 04, 2023--Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY) ("Thryv" or the "Company"), the provider of Thryv, the leading small business software platform, announced that its SaaS revenue grew 24% year-over-year in the first quarter of 2023.
THRY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...