Tht Heat Transfer Technology (THTI): Price and Financial Metrics
THTI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.35, THT Heat Transfer Technology Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- THTI's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.56% of US stocks.
- THT Heat Transfer Technology Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 719.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to THT Heat Transfer Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IKNX, TG, IIN, VNET, and DBD.
- THTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THT Heat Transfer Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.tht.cn.
THTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
THTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.04||52-week high||$0.35|
|Prev. close||$0.07||52-week low||$0.04|
|Day high||$0.04||Avg. volume||2,480|
|50-day MA||$0.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||N/A|
THTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for THT Heat Transfer Technology Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that THT Heat Transfer Technology Inc ranked in the 98st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 13810.83%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for THTI, they are:
- 18% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 4.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 5. This value is greater than only 0% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|