Theratechnologies, Inc. (THTX): Price and Financial Metrics
THTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$11.06|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||86,538|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.24||Market Cap||45.02M|
THTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THTX Stock Summary
- THERATECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.05% of US listed stocks.
- THTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, THTX is more volatile than 89.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIGA, SPOK, URGN, CVAC, and GTEC.
- Visit THTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theratech.com.
Theratechnologies, Inc. (THTX) Company Bio
Theratechnologies, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that discovers and develops therapeutic peptide products, with an emphasis on growth-hormone releasing factor peptides. The Company's main product is being marketed in the United States for the reduction of excess abdominal fat n HIV-infected patients with lipodystrophy.
THTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THTX Latest Social Stream
View Full THTX Social Stream
Latest THTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THERATECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THTX as an investment opportunity.
Theratechnologies Announces Agreement in Principle with Marathon to Amend Some of the Terms and Conditions of its Loan Facility
- Removal of Minimum Liquidity Covenant of US$30 Million if F8 Formulation of Tesamorelin is Not Approved by the FDA by March 31, 2024 - Minimum Liquidity Covenant to Decrease Over Time to a Minimum of US$15 million from US$20 Million Based on Attainment of Targeted Adjusted EBITDA - Quarterly Revenue Target To Be replaced by an Adjusted EBITDA Target - Deletion of Prohibition to Have a Going Concern Note in the Annual Report of the Company’s Auditors This news release constitutes a “designated
F8 formulation intended to replace EGRIFTA SV® with simplified dosing for the treatment of excess abdominal fat in adults with HIV and lipodystrophy MONTREAL, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (“Theratechnologies” or the “Company”) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today announced that the Company has filed a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for the F8 formulatio
MONTREAL, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (“Theratechnologies” or the “Company”) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today announced that Mr. Paul Lévesque, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a panel presentation at the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference 2023 being held September 26-28 in New York City. Presentation Details Date:Wednesday, Sept
MONTREAL, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (“Theratechnologies” or the “Company”) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today announced the Company will report financial results and provide a business update for its third quarter ended August 31, 2023, on Tuesday, September 26 at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The call will be hosted by Mr. Paul Lévesque, President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr.
We're diving into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the hottest news happening on Thursday morning!
THTX Price Returns