Theratechnologies, Inc. (THTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where THTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THTX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- THTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
THTX Stock Summary
- THTX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.94 -- higher than merely 13.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- THTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.32% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for THTX comes in at -12.82% -- higher than that of only 17.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Theratechnologies Inc are PROS, CNFR, FNHC, HRTG, and HTBK.
- THTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Theratechnologies Inc's official web site, go to www.theratech.com.
THTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.52||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$3.50||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$3.56||Avg. volume||502,385|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||330.32M|
Theratechnologies, Inc. (THTX) Company Bio
Theratechnologies, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that discovers and develops therapeutic peptide products, with an emphasis on growth-hormone releasing factor peptides. The Company's main product is being marketed in the United States for the reduction of excess abdominal fat n HIV-infected patients with lipodystrophy.
THTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THTX Latest Social Stream
View Full THTX Social Stream
Latest THTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Theratechnologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THTX as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Theratechnologies Inc. in conjunction with this event....
MONTREAL, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (Theratechnologies, or Company) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today reported business highlights and financial results for the first quarter ended February 28, 2021 (Q1 Fiscal 2021). “Theratechnologies is at a unique point in its evolution, and we have a tremendous opportunity ahead of us,” said Paul Levesque, President and Chief Executive Officer at Theratechnologies. “We are particularly pleased with the swift advancement of our Phase 1 oncology program, which has dosed its first patient, and the continued progress we have made toward advancing our Phase 3 trial in NASH. “We believe we are well-positioned for growth when ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 14, 2021/ Theratechnologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:THTX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 14, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
MONTREAL, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (Theratechnologies) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today announced that Paul Levesque, President and Chief Executive Officer will present at the Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. ET. The live webcast will be available at https://wsw.com/webcast/bloomburton6/thtx/. The live and archived webcast link will also be available in the ‘News’ section of the Company’s website. About Theratechnologies Theratechnologies (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies addressing unmet medical needs....
MONTREAL, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX) (Theratechnologies), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies announced today that it will report its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2021 ended February 28, 2021 on Wednesday, April 14, 2021. A conference call will be held on April 14, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. (ET) to discuss the results. The call will be hosted by Paul Lévesque, President and Chief Executive Officer. The conference call will be open to questions from financial analysts. Media and other interested individuals are invited to participate in the call on a “listen-only” basis. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-844-400-1697 (toll free) or 1-703-736...
THTX Price Returns