Theratechnologies, Inc. (THTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THTX Stock Summary
- THERATECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.13% of US listed stocks.
- THTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, THTX has reported earnings growth of 84.92%, putting it ahead of 82.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHRS, RGS, BYND, BBBY, and APA.
- THTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THERATECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.theratech.com.
THTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$3.49|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$1.74|
|Day high||$2.23||Avg. volume||111,491|
|50-day MA||$2.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.33||Market Cap||210.26M|
Theratechnologies, Inc. (THTX) Company Bio
Theratechnologies, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that discovers and develops therapeutic peptide products, with an emphasis on growth-hormone releasing factor peptides. The Company's main product is being marketed in the United States for the reduction of excess abdominal fat n HIV-infected patients with lipodystrophy.
Most Popular Stories View All
THTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THTX Latest Social Stream
View Full THTX Social Stream
Latest THTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THERATECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THTX as an investment opportunity.
Cantor Fitzgerald has initiated coverage on Theratechnologies Inc (NASDAQ: THTX) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $9. Theratechnologies' two HIV drugs, Egrifta and Trogarzo, could grow 20% a year for the foreseeable future, the analyst writes. Being conservative, Cantor has modeled a mid-teens sales growth for these two products. Product innovations and dedicated sales focus on these two drugs have driven uptake. THTX's decision to internalize its field force and strengthen its co
Theratechnologies Reports Data Showing High Expression of Sortilin (SORT1) in Multiple Solid Tumors from Tissue Microarrays
Poster for presentation at the 34th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on molecular targets and cancer therapeutics enhances understanding of SORT1 expression in healthy and tumor tissuesExtensive dataset underscores potential of SORT1 as a new anticancer therapeutic target MONTREAL, Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (“Theratechnologies” or the “Company”) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies re
In this article, we discuss 10 best low price pharma stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Low Price Pharma Stocks To Buy Now. The global pharmaceuticals market was forecasted to grow from $1454.66 billion in 2021 to $1587.05 billion in 2022 at a […]
Theratechnologies Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2022 and Provides Business Update
- Q3 2022 Consolidated Revenue Growth of 17% to $20.8 million - Q3 2022 North American Revenue Growth of 19% - TH1902 Phase 1 basket trial proceeding as planned - On track to meet FY2022 Revenue Guidance $79 - $82 million MONTREAL, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (“Theratechnologies” or the “Company”) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today reported business highlights and finan
Theratechnologies Presents Data Demonstrating High Expression of Sortilin (SORT1) in Multiple Tumor Types at 34th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium
MONTREAL, Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (“Theratechnologies” or the “Company”) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today announced that the Company will present data from tissue microarrays showing high expression of SORT1, the target for Theratechnologies’ oncology platform, in several cancer types. The data will be presented in a poster session at the 34th joint symposium of t
THTX Price Returns