Tiffany & Co. (TIF): Price and Financial Metrics
TIF Stock Summary
- Tiffany & Co's market capitalization of $16,081,964,144 is ahead of 88.58% of US-listed equities.
- TIF's went public 32.08 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 126.75%, Tiffany & Co's debt growth rate surpasses 88.6% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ULTA, L, CINF, GWW, and ODFL.
- Visit TIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tiffany.com.
TIF Stock Price Chart More Charts
TIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.05||52-week high||$134.29|
|Prev. close||$134.29||52-week low||$78.60|
|Day high||$134.24||Avg. volume||1,517,336|
|50-day MA||$131.66||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$104.71||Market Cap||16.08B|
Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Company Bio
Tiffany & Company designs, manufactures, and retails jewelry worldwide. The company offers its products through retail sales, Internet and catalog sales, business-to-business sales, and wholesale distribution. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in New York, New York.