Tiffany & Co. (TIF): Price and Financial Metrics
TIF Stock Summary
- TIF has a higher market value than 88.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,418,741,345.
- Tiffany & Co's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.09% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 127.01%, Tiffany & Co's debt growth rate surpasses 89.03% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tiffany & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be BEN, GWW, L, ULTA, and PFG.
- Visit TIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tiffany.com.
TIF Stock Price Chart More Charts
TIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.57||52-week high||$134.03|
|Prev. close||$133.43||52-week low||$73.04|
|Day high||$133.64||Avg. volume||2,203,691|
|50-day MA||$115.63||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$100.32||Market Cap||16.02B|
Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Company Bio
Tiffany & Company designs, manufactures, and retails jewelry worldwide. The company offers its products through retail sales, Internet and catalog sales, business-to-business sales, and wholesale distribution. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in New York, New York.