Up Fintech Holding Ltd. ADR (TIGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIGR POWR Grades
- TIGR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIGR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- TIGR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TIGR Stock Summary
- UP Fintech Holding Ltd's stock had its IPO on March 20, 2019, making it an older stock than only 4.69% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UP Fintech Holding Ltd comes in at 282.58%, a number that bests 97.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TIGR is more volatile than 97.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USIO, PCSB, BIOL, JAGX, and CLSD.
- Visit TIGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.itiger.com.
TIGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.01||52-week high||$38.50|
|Prev. close||$15.53||52-week low||$2.79|
|Day high||$16.34||Avg. volume||9,491,171|
|50-day MA||$19.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.89||Market Cap||2.26B|
Up Fintech Holding Ltd. ADR (TIGR) Company Bio
UP Fintech Holding Ltd. operates as brokerage firm, which focuses on global Chinese investors. The company was founded by Tianhua Wu in 2014 and is headquartered in Chaoyang District, China.
TIGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIGR Latest Social Stream
View Full TIGR Social Stream
Latest TIGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UP Fintech Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIGR as an investment opportunity.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 11,000 U.S. and global securities, today announced Tiger Brokers, a leading stock brokerage in Asia that allows customers to buy and sell stocks from all over the world, as a new distributor of OTC Markets' Real-Time Level 2+ Quotes.
Despite the recent sell-off, the stock is still up 581% over the last year.
BEIJING, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UP Fintech Holding Limited (NASDAQ: TIGR) (“UP Fintech” or the “Company”), a leading online brokerage firm focusing on global investors, today announced that a consortium of leading institutional investors has subscribed to purchase convertible notes in an aggregate principal amount of US$90 million through a private placement. Consummation of the placement of the convertible notes is subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The convertible notes to be issued will mature in 2026 unless previously converted. About UP Fintech Holding Limited UP Fintech Holding Limited is a leading online brokerage firm focusing on global investors. The Company’s proprietary mobile and online trading platform enables investors to trade in equities...
Every investor in UP Fintech Holding Limited ( NASDAQ:TIGR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Looking into the current session, UP Fintech Holding Inc. (NASDAQ:TIGR) is trading at $19.08, after a 8.09% decrease. Over the past month, the stock decreased by 31.81%, but over the past year, it actually increased by 622.73%. With questionable short-term performance like this, and great long-term performance, long-term shareholders might want to start looking into the company's price-to-earnings ratio. Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for shareholders trying to capitalize on the higher share price. The stock is currently under from its 52 week high by 50.44%. View more earnings on TIGR The P/E ratio measures the current share price to the company's EPS. It is used by long-term investors to analyze the company's current perf...
TIGR Price Returns