Tiptree Inc. (TIPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIPT POWR Grades
- TIPT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIPT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TIPT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TIPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tiptree Inc is higher than only 6.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Tiptree Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.69% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tiptree Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,051.65%; that's higher than merely 2.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KEX, ARLP, PRG, USNA, and RFP.
- TIPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tiptree Inc's official web site, go to www.tiptreeinc.com.
TIPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TIPT's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- TIPT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 130 months.
- Over the past 130 months, TIPT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIPT.
TIPT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -5.63%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -470.1%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 54.64%.
The table below shows TIPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TIPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.13% of graded US stocks.
- TIPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 46th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UFCS, KMPR, and AGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TIPT.
The table below shows TIPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.52||52-week high||$17.30|
|Prev. close||$10.62||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$10.66||Avg. volume||68,239|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$12.55||Market Cap||367.14M|
Tiptree Inc. (TIPT) Company Bio
Tiptree Financial Inc. has subsidiaries that operate in four industries: insurance and insurance services, specialty finance, asset management and real estate. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIPT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIPT Social Stream
Latest TIPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tiptree Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIPT as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Clayton Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys National Health Investors Inc, Flex, Liberty Media Acquisition Corp, Discovery Inc, DHI Group Inc, sells StarTek Inc, Safeguard Scientifics Inc, Simplify Interest Rate Hedge ETF, CF Industries Holdings Inc, Tiptree Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Clayton Partners LLC.
Every investor in Tiptree Inc. ( NASDAQ:TIPT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions...
NEW YORK, January 11, 2022--Tiptree Inc. (NASDAQ: TIPT) announced the income tax treatment of its 2021 common stock distribution payments. Total 2021 distributions to common stockholders were $0.16 per share and are considered return of capital, as set forth below.
The work is being done to fix water pressure issues at a housing estate opposite Wilkin and Sons jam factory.
Tiptree (NASDAQ: TIPT) is one of 94 publicly-traded companies in the Fire, marine, & casualty insurance industry, but how does it weigh in compared to its competitors? We will compare Tiptree to similar companies based on the strength of its profitability, valuation, institutional ownership, risk, dividends, analyst recommendations and earnings. Dividends Tiptree pays an annual 
TIPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|