Tiptree Inc. (TIPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIPT POWR Grades
- TIPT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIPT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TIPT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
TIPT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.41, Tiptree Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 5.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TIPT's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tiptree Inc is reporting a growth rate of -456.06%; that's higher than only 4.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNCA, GDP, AP, SF, and STKS.
- TIPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tiptree Inc's official web site, go to www.tiptreeinc.com.
TIPT Valuation Summary
- TIPT's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 46.81% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 127 months, TIPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA $NA.
- Over the past 127 months, TIPT's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIPT.
TIPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.82||52-week high||$15.48|
|Prev. close||$9.64||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$9.96||Avg. volume||296,767|
|50-day MA||$10.77||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$6.88||Market Cap||321.69M|
Tiptree Inc. (TIPT) Company Bio
Tiptree Financial Inc. has subsidiaries that operate in four industries: insurance and insurance services, specialty finance, asset management and real estate. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
TIPT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tiptree Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tiptree Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 347.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TIPT, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 3.21; that's higher than merely 24.32% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.83% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tiptree Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TIPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIPT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIPT Social Stream
Latest TIPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tiptree Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIPT as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Tiptree Inc. to Present Virtually and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at the 11th Annual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 16th
Tiptree Inc. (NASDAQ: TIPT) ("Tiptree") today announced that Sandra Bell, CFO and Scott McKinney, Investor Relations, will participate in the virtual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 16th, 2021. Tiptree’s presentation will be webcasted and is scheduled to be available at 8:00 am ET on June 16th. The presentation can be accessed through the investor relations section of Tiptree's website: http://www.tiptreeinc.com and on the IDEAS conference website: www.IDEASconferences.com.
It looks like Tiptree Inc. ( NASDAQ:TIPT ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is...
Tiptree Inc. (NASDAQ:TIPT) ("Tiptree" or the "Company"), a holding company that combines specialty insurance operations with investment management, today announced its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
Table of Contents: Masthead Sticky Summary List Placement Car insurance is affordable in Alaska if you know where to look. Alaskans generally pay $930 a year for car insurance, about $76 less per year for auto insurance than the national average according to the Insurance Information Institute . Car insurance companies consider your location, age, gender , and driving record to calculate rates for premiums. Other factors like credit score, marital status, vehicle type, previous coverage, and miles driven can all play a role in the amount you'll pay for coverage. While sometimes insurance is based on things you can't control, you do have the power to shop around and make sure you're getting the best price for you. /* Business Insider / Auto Insurance Content Pages */ var MediaAlphaExchan...
TIPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|