Tiptree Inc. (TIPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIPT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TIPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.76% of US stocks.
- TIPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- TIPT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TIPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tiptree Inc is higher than merely 5.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TIPT's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tiptree Inc is reporting a growth rate of -524.12%; that's higher than just 4.03% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tiptree Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRS, ARLP, DLPN, ARNC, and PRG.
- TIPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tiptree Inc's official web site, go to www.tiptreeinc.com.
TIPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TIPT's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- TIPT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 130 months.
- Over the past 130 months, TIPT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIPT.
TIPT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -5.63%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 136.59%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -65.09%.
The table below shows TIPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TIPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.13% of graded US stocks.
- TIPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 46th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UFCS, KMPR, and AGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TIPT.
The table below shows TIPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.39||52-week high||$17.30|
|Prev. close||$12.04||52-week low||$4.85|
|Day high||$12.40||Avg. volume||70,116|
|50-day MA||$13.40||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$11.70||Market Cap||420.02M|
Tiptree Inc. (TIPT) Company Bio
Tiptree Financial Inc. has subsidiaries that operate in four industries: insurance and insurance services, specialty finance, asset management and real estate. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIPT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIPT Social Stream
Latest TIPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tiptree Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIPT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, January 11, 2022--Tiptree Inc. (NASDAQ: TIPT) announced the income tax treatment of its 2021 common stock distribution payments. Total 2021 distributions to common stockholders were $0.16 per share and are considered return of capital, as set forth below.
Tiptree (NASDAQ: TIPT) is one of 94 publicly-traded companies in the Fire, marine, & casualty insurance industry, but how does it weigh in compared to its competitors? We will compare Tiptree to similar companies based on the strength of its profitability, valuation, institutional ownership, risk, dividends, analyst recommendations and earnings. Dividends Tiptree pays an annual 
Tiptree (NASDAQ: TIPT) is one of 94 publicly-traded companies in the Fire, marine, & casualty insurance industry, but how does it contrast to its rivals? We will compare Tiptree to related businesses based on the strength of its risk, dividends, analyst recommendations, profitability, valuation, earnings and institutional ownership. Institutional and Insider Ownership 34.8% of Tiptree 
Tiptree (NASDAQ: TIPT) is one of 94 public companies in the Fire, marine, & casualty insurance industry, but how does it compare to its competitors? We will compare Tiptree to related companies based on the strength of its risk, dividends, valuation, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, profitability and earnings. Dividends Tiptree pays an annual dividend of 
Tiptree (NASDAQ: TIPT) is one of 94 publicly-traded companies in the Fire, marine, & casualty insurance industry, but how does it contrast to its peers? We will compare Tiptree to similar businesses based on the strength of its dividends, risk, valuation, institutional ownership, profitability, analyst recommendations and earnings. Dividends Tiptree pays an annual dividend of 
TIPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|