Tiptree Inc. (TIPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIPT POWR Grades
- TIPT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.67% of US stocks.
- TIPT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TIPT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 56.32% of US stocks).
TIPT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TIPT is currently 1.17, higher than only 4.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.77 for TIPTREE INC; that's greater than it is for 90.28% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TIPT comes in at 45.94% -- higher than that of 96.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIPTREE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VST, USX, PSFE, AA, and TUSK.
- TIPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TIPTREE INC's official web site, go to www.tiptreeinc.com.
TIPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TIPT's price/sales ratio is 86.21% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 145 months, TIPT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIPT.
TIPT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.87%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 94.54%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.27%.
The table below shows TIPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TIPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.13% of graded US stocks.
- TIPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 46th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UFCS, KMPR, and AGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TIPT.
The table below shows TIPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.87||52-week high||$14.30|
|Prev. close||$13.87||52-week low||$9.84|
|Day high||$14.01||Avg. volume||62,785|
|50-day MA||$11.93||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$11.73||Market Cap||502.83M|
Tiptree Inc. (TIPT) Company Bio
Tiptree Financial Inc. has subsidiaries that operate in four industries: insurance and insurance services, specialty finance, asset management and real estate. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIPT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIPT Social Stream
Latest TIPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIPTREE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIPT as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Tiptree Inc...
The board of Tiptree Inc. ( NASDAQ:TIPT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 28th of November, with...
Tiptree Inc. to Present and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at the 14th Annual Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 16th & 17th in Dallas, TX
GREENWICH, Conn., November 03, 2022--Tiptree Inc. (NASDAQ: TIPT) ("Tiptree"), today announced that Scott McKinney, Deputy CFO, will present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at the Westin Dallas Downtown in Dallas, TX. Tiptree’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 4:45 ET / 3:45 CT. The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed through the conference host’s main website: www.IDEASconferences.com and in the investor relations section of the c
TIPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|