Tiptree Inc. (TIPT): Price and Financial Metrics
TIPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.61||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$18.81||52-week low||$12.12|
|Day high||$18.98||Avg. volume||71,390|
|50-day MA||$16.79||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$15.38||Market Cap||683.92M|
TIPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIPT POWR Grades
- TIPT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIPT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TIPT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
TIPT Stock Summary
- TIPT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 415.19 -- higher than 92.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 87.08, TIPTREE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TIPTREE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAKE, PLAY, VRRM, FATH, and PECO.
- TIPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TIPTREE INC's official web site, go to www.tiptreeinc.com.
TIPT Valuation Summary
- TIPT's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 82.61% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TIPT's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIPT.
TIPT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.9%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.9%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 607.07%.
The table below shows TIPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TIPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.13% of graded US stocks.
- TIPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 46th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UFCS, KMPR, and AGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TIPT.
The table below shows TIPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tiptree Inc. (TIPT) Company Bio
Tiptree Financial Inc. has subsidiaries that operate in four industries: insurance and insurance services, specialty finance, asset management and real estate. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
TIPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIPT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIPT Social Stream
Latest TIPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIPTREE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIPT as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Significant insider control over Tiptree implies vested interests in company growth The top 5 shareholders...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Tiptree Inc...
GREENWICH, Conn., November 08, 2023--Tiptree Inc. ("Tiptree") (NASDAQ:TIPT) today announced that its specialty insurance subsidiary, The Fortegra Group, Inc. ("Fortegra") has publicly filed a Registration Statement on Form S-1 (the "Registration Statement") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") relating to a proposed initial public offering ("IPO"). Tiptree expects Fortegra’s IPO to be a primary offering with the net proceeds used to execute its growth strategy and for working
NEW YORK & GREENWICH, Conn., November 06, 2023--Corvid Peak Capital Management, a subsidiary of Tiptree Inc. (NASDAQ:TIPT) ("Tiptree" or the "Company") today reported that it has closed the previously announced acquisition of the Coherence Capital Management team ("Coherence").
Tiptree Inc. (NASDAQ:TIPT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Tiptree Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen only mode. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Scott […]
TIPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|