Tiptree Inc. (TIPT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -24.95 -- higher than 5.92% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TIPT has less fluctuation in its price than merely 2.49% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TIPT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NXGN, CLRO, STM, AGI and NRG.
TIPT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TIPT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.58%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tiptree Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Tiptree Inc's expected return of -80.58% is higher than 6.6% of its fellow sector mates.
- TIPT's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 95.08% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Tiptree Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 6.6% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, TIPT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 3.15% of them.
TIPT Dividend Chart
TIPT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TIPT Dividends vs. Peers
TIPT's dividend yield currently ranks #9 of 40 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Life category.
Looking for More Information on TIPT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Tiptree Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Tiptree Inc Common Stock (TIPT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Tiptree Inc (TIPT) - Dividend Investor
Tiptree Inc (TIPT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha