Tiptree Inc. (TIPT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TIPT's growth rate has been 0.64% over the past 5.51 years.
- TIPT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -101.15% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 8.99% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TIPT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RFIL, PGRE, DGICA, TFX and TMP.
TIPT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TIPT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tiptree Inc are:
- TIPT's market cap of approximately $178 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 29.63% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Tiptree Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.63% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TIPT Dividend Chart
TIPT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|