Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN): Price and Financial Metrics
TITN Stock Summary
- Titan Machinery Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.28% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 405.44, Titan Machinery Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.53% of US stocks.
- TITN's price/sales ratio is 0.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Titan Machinery Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MYE, OCC, VPG, CRI, and UFPI.
- TITN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Titan Machinery Inc's official web site, go to www.titanmachinery.com.
TITN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TITN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.91||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$25.44||52-week low||$6.96|
|Day high||$25.49||Avg. volume||239,258|
|50-day MA||$22.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.62||Market Cap||561.87M|
Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN) Company Bio
Titan Machinery Inc. owns and operates a network of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in the United States and Europe. The company operates through three segments: Agriculture, Construction, and International. The company was founded in 1980 and based in West Fargo, North Dakota.
TITN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TITN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Titan Machinery Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TITN, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.49 years, is -0.14% -- higher than merely 11.62% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Titan Machinery Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 3.4. This coverage rate is greater than that of 54.2% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 22.44% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TITN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TITN Latest Social Stream
View Full TITN Social Stream
Latest TITN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan Machinery Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TITN as an investment opportunity.
Is (TITN) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
Has Titan Machinery Inc.'s (NASDAQ:TITN) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
Most readers would already be aware that Titan Machinery's (NASDAQ:TITN) stock increased significantly by 47% over the...
WEST FARGO, N.D., Dec. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Machinery Inc. (Nasdaq: TITN), a leading network of full-service agricultural and construction equipment stores, today announced that David Meyer, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Mark Kalvoda, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer; and Bryan Knutson, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, will host a fireside chat at the 2021 ICR Conference. The conference will be held January 11-14, 2021 in a virtual format. The Titan Machinery management team will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 2:30 pm Eastern time.About Titan Machinery Inc.Titan Machinery Inc., founded in 1980 and headquartered in West Fargo, North Dakota, owns and operates a network of full service agricultural...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
TITN Price Returns
Continue Researching TITNWant to do more research on Titan Machinery Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!