Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TITN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TITN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- TITN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TITN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.74% of US stocks).
TITN Stock Summary
- TITAN MACHINERY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.76% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TITAN MACHINERY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TITAN MACHINERY INC is reporting a growth rate of 120.9%; that's higher than 87.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TITAN MACHINERY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LL, TTSH, LZB, DLTH, and HNI.
- Visit TITN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titanmachinery.com.
TITN Valuation Summary
- TITN's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.3; this is 52.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 182 months, TITN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TITN.
TITN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1970.57%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 338.42%.
The table below shows TITN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TITN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TITN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.44% of graded US stocks.
- TITN's asset turnover comes in at 1.828 -- ranking 57th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPI, SAH, and AN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TITN.
The table below shows TITN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TITN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TITN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.30||52-week high||$44.35|
|Prev. close||$42.00||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$42.79||Avg. volume||171,825|
|50-day MA||$33.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.66||Market Cap||886.92M|
Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN) Company Bio
Titan Machinery Inc. owns and operates a network of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in the United States and Europe. The company operates through three segments: Agriculture, Construction, and International. The company was founded in 1980 and based in West Fargo, North Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TITN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TITN Latest Social Stream
View Full TITN Social Stream
Latest TITN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TITAN MACHINERY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TITN as an investment opportunity.
TITN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stock list on December 5, 2022.
Titan Machinery (TITN) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Titan Machinery ( NASDAQ:TITN ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$668.8m (up 47% from 3Q...
Titan Machinery's (TITN) Q3 results reflect solid performance in the Agricultural segment. The company raises its guidance for fiscal 2023, backed by the upbeat performance so far in fiscal 2023.
Titan Machinery (TITN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
TITN Price Returns