Tivic Health Systems, Inc. (TIVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.11||52-week high||$2.87|
|Prev. close||$0.12||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.12||Avg. volume||2,124,100|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||3.26M|
TIVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIVC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,561,328, TIVIC HEALTH SYSTEMS INC has a greater market value than only 0.74% of US stocks.
- TIVIC HEALTH SYSTEMS INC's stock had its IPO on November 11, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 1.58% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TIVC is more volatile than 96.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RWLK, BODY, SNES, MIND, and CSPI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TIVC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001787740.
TIVC Valuation Summary
- TIVC's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.1; this is 99.17% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TIVC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.5 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIVC.
Tivic Health Systems, Inc. (TIVC) Company Bio
Tivic Health Systems Inc. operates as a bioelectronic device company that delivers non-invasive neuromodulation products for the treatment of inflammatory conditions. The company's primary product, ClearUP, is a medical device intended to relieve sinus and nasal inflammation. It sells its products on direct-to-consumer channel through its own websites and platforms, such as Amazon.com, as well as to major U.S. online retailers, such as BestBuy.com, FSAStore.com, Walgreens.com, Walmart.com. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Newark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIVC Latest Social Stream
View Full TIVC Social Stream
Latest TIVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIVIC HEALTH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIVC as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
It's time to start off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Tuesday!
Why Is Tivic Health Systems (TIVC) Stock Down 28% Today?
Tivic Health Systems (TIVC) stock is sliding lower on Tuesday after the company released its earnings report for the first quarter of 2023.
Why Is Troika (TRKA) Stock Up 31% Today?
Troika Media (TRKA) stock is rising higher on Tuesday after the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2023.
Tivic Health Systems, Inc. (TIVC) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Tivic Health Systems, Inc. (TIVC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 27.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tivic Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SAN FRANCISCO, May 15, 2023--Tivic Health® Systems, Inc. ("Tivic", Nasdaq: TIVC), a health tech company that develops and commercializes bioelectronic medicine, is pleased to announce its financial results for the first quarter of 2023 ended March 31, 2023 ("Q1 2023").
TIVC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...