TiVo Corporation (TIVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIVO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TiVo Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.18%, TiVo Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.88% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TIVO comes in at 36.85% -- higher than that of 92.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TiVo Corp are OSMT, CDE, SCOR, MNK, and IAG.
- Visit TIVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tivo.com.
TIVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.09||52-week high||$9.05|
|Prev. close||$6.41||52-week low||$4.16|
|Day high||$6.42||Avg. volume||1,392,833|
|50-day MA||$6.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.49||Market Cap||777.69M|
TiVo Corporation (TIVO) Company Bio
TiVo delivers innovative products and licensable technologies that revolutionize how people find content across a changing media landscape. The company is based in Santa Clara, California.
TIVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIVO Latest Social Stream
View Full TIVO Social Stream
Latest TIVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TiVo Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIVO as an investment opportunity.
In this episode of Motley Fool Money, Chris Hill chats with Motley Fool analysts Emily Flippen and Ron Gross about the latest news from Wall Street. They talk about the work-from-home culture and the changes it brings.
Hudson Pacific Properties Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Diversified Healthcare Trust, Palomar Holdings & Simulations Plus to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P; Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P; MidCap 400 and S&P; SmallCap 600 effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, June 1:
Banks in the US have launched US$3.4bn in leveraged loans backing mergers and acquisitions this month, reopening a market that was mainly available for companies seeking emergency funding related to the coronavirus pandemic. Four term loans are scheduled to price before the end of this month, and banks are offering investors juicy coupons and steep original issue discounts (OIDs) to sell the debt. "We're beginning to see the term loan market open and see some of this service (mergers and acquisitions) M&A," said Peter Toal, the global co-head of fixed-income syndicate at Barclays.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds WMGI, MSBF and TIVO Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Wright Medical Group N.V. (WMGI) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Stryker Corporation (“SYK”). Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, SYK has commenced a tender offer (the “Tender Offer”) to acquire all outstanding WMGI shares for $30.75 in cash.
TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO), the company that brings entertainment together, today announces an innovative partnership with the University of Waterloo that will begin with a project investigating methods to enhance the user quality-of-experience for 360º omnidirectional video on head-mounted devices.
TIVO Price Returns