TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIXT POWR Grades
- TIXT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TIXT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TIXT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.86% of US stocks).
TIXT Stock Summary
- TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC's stock had its IPO on February 3, 2021, making it an older stock than just 8.07% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.16%, TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.77% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC is reporting a growth rate of 88.44%; that's higher than 84.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAIA, NWSA, GHC, AAME, and UNF.
- TIXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC's official web site, go to www.telusinternational.com.
TIXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TIXT's price/sales ratio is 7.14% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 24 months, TIXT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 83.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIXT.
TIXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.45% of graded US stocks.
- TIXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.558 -- ranking 289th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.33||52-week high||$31.52|
|Prev. close||$24.13||52-week low||$17.65|
|Day high||$24.15||Avg. volume||114,878|
|50-day MA||$20.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.54||Market Cap||6.20B|
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT) Company Bio
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. provides information technology services. The Company offers application development, infrastructure management, data analysis, engineering, content moderation, and cloud computing solutions. TELUS International (Cda) serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIXT Social Stream
Latest TIXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIXT as an investment opportunity.
TELUS appoints first Chief Product Officer and creates TELUS Consumer Solutions to deliver greater integration and more personalized technology solutions to Canadians
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, TELUS announced the formation of TELUS Consumer Solutions, to elevate TELUS’ legacy of industry-leading customer service and meet shifting customer demands for a full range of innovative and integrated products. TELUS Consumer Solutions brings together Mobility Solutions and Home Solutions & Customer Excellence into one unified consumer team, led by Zainul Mawji as Executive Vice-president and President, TELUS Consumer Solutio
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 19, 2023--TELUS International (NYSE and TSX: TIXT), a leading digital customer experience innovator that designs, builds and delivers next-generation solutions, including AI and content moderation, for global and disruptive brands, today announced it plans to host an Investor Day on February 16, 2023. The event will consist of management presentations, along with a question and answer session.
TELUS International Will Release Fourth Quarter 2022 Results and Host an Investor Call on February 9
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 18, 2023--TELUS International (NYSE and TSX: TIXT) will release its fourth quarter 2022 results on February 9, 2023, before the North American market open hours, and host a conference call on the same day at 10:30 a.m. (ET) / 7:30 a.m. (PT), where management will review the results, followed by a question and answer session with pre-qualified analysts.
WillowTree is a U.S.-based organization that helps companies with their digital strategy, including building and designing apps and websites.
The deal adds front-end design and build capabilities to Telus International''s services across its customer experience value chain.
TIXT Price Returns