TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIXT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TIXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.06% of US stocks.
- TIXT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- TIXT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.03% of US stocks).
TIXT Stock Summary
- TIXT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4.06 -- higher than only 14.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TELUS International (Cda) Inc's stock had its IPO on February 3, 2021, making it an older stock than only 0.1% of US equities in our set.
- TIXT's current price/earnings ratio is 126.67, which is higher than 94.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TELUS International (Cda) Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GCP, GOOS, EBC, SAM, and CFX.
- TIXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TELUS International (Cda) Inc's official web site, go to www.telusinternational.com.
TIXT Valuation Summary
- TIXT's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 9.43% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TIXT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 30 weeks.
- Over the past 30 weeks, TIXT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIXT.
TIXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.45% of graded US stocks.
- TIXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.558 -- ranking 289th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.35||52-week high||$39.91|
|Prev. close||$29.28||52-week low||$26.92|
|Day high||$30.28||Avg. volume||101,940|
|50-day MA||$33.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.37||Market Cap||7.80B|
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT) Company Bio
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. provides information technology services. The Company offers application development, infrastructure management, data analysis, engineering, content moderation, and cloud computing solutions. TELUS International (Cda) serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIXT Social Stream
Latest TIXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELUS International (Cda) Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIXT as an investment opportunity.
TELUS International Announces Collaboration with Automation Anywhere to Accelerate Automation Adoption on Google Cloud
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 11, 2022--TELUS International (NYSE and TSX: TIXT), a leading digital customer experience (CX) innovator that designs, builds and delivers next-generation solutions for global and disruptive brands, today announced a collaboration with Automation Anywhere, a global leader in robotic process automation (RPA), to simplify the delivery and migration of automation solutions on Google Cloud.
Does the January share price for TELUS International (Cda) Inc. ( NYSE:TIXT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
Wejo Group (NASDAQ:WEJO) and TELUS International (Cda) (NYSE:TIXT) are both business services companies, but which is the superior business? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, earnings, valuation, profitability, risk and dividends. Insider and Institutional Ownership 68.6% of Wejo Group shares are held by institutional investors.  The post Analyzing Wejo Group (NASDAQ:WEJO) and TELUS International (Cda) (NYSE:TIXT) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
TELUS International Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Digital Customer Care Services 2021-2022
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, December 20, 2021--TELUS International named a Leader by global research firm IDC in its 2021-2022 Worldwide Digital Customer Care Services MarketScape.
Sterling Check (NASDAQ:STER) and TELUS International (Cda) (NYSE:TIXT) are both business services companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, dividends, valuation, earnings, analyst recommendations, risk and institutional ownership. Earnings & Valuation This table compares Sterling Check and TELUS International (Cda)s revenue, earnings  The post Reviewing Sterling Check (NASDAQ:STER) and TELUS International (Cda) (NYSE:TIXT) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
TIXT Price Returns