TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TIXT POWR Grades
- TIXT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- TIXT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TIXT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
TIXT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,285,143,994, TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC has a greater market value than 81.67% of US stocks.
- TIXT's went public 1.65 years ago, making it older than just 5.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 48.89, TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NWSA, UNF, SAIA, GHC, and AAME.
- Visit TIXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telusinternational.com.
TIXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TIXT's EV/EBIT ratio is 77.11% higher, now standing at 32.5.
- Over the past 20 months, TIXT's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIXT.
TIXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.45% of graded US stocks.
- TIXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.558 -- ranking 289th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TIXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.16||52-week high||$39.91|
|Prev. close||$27.09||52-week low||$20.73|
|Day high||$27.16||Avg. volume||93,339|
|50-day MA||$29.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.59||Market Cap||6.95B|
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT) Company Bio
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. provides information technology services. The Company offers application development, infrastructure management, data analysis, engineering, content moderation, and cloud computing solutions. TELUS International (Cda) serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TIXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIXT Social Stream
Latest TIXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIXT as an investment opportunity.
TELUS International Named a ‘Leader’ on Everest Group’s 2022 PEAK Matrix® for Customer Experience Management in the Americas
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 29, 2022--TELUS International, a leading digital customer experience (CX) innovator for global and disruptive brands, has been named a ‘Leader’ by global research and advisory firm, Everest Group, in its Customer Experience Management (CXM) in the Americas – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix® Assessment for 2022.
maCommunauté announces its fall programming with shows featuring exceptional local figures, professions and trades in the region, as well as youth contentRIMOUSKI, Quebec, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS is celebrating the tenth anniversary of maCommunauté, the local channel on Optik TV that gives a voice to the people of Rimouski, the Gaspé Peninsula, Saint-Georges, Sainte-Marie, Montmagny, Baie-Comeau, Sept-Îles and the surrounding communities. Since maCommunauté’s launch in 2012, $10
The All-New iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max are now available for pre-order on the award-winning 5G network in Canada from TELUS
TORONTO, Sept. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS will offer the most advanced iPhone lineup ever with iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, all with a durable and sophisticated design, superfast 5G, impressive camera upgrades, and vital new safety capabilities. Customers will be able to pre-order all iPhone models on Friday, September 9, with iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max availability on Friday, September 16, and Friday, October 7 for iPhone 14 Plus.
5.25% Sustainability-Linked Notes, Series CAG due November 15, 2032 5.65% Notes, Series CAH due September 13, 2052 5.00% Notes, Series CAI due September 13, 2029 VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS announced today it has priced $2.0 billion of senior unsecured notes in three series, the first with a 10-year maturity, the second with a 30-year maturity and the third with a 7-year maturity. The notes are offered through a syndicate of agents led by CIBC Capital Ma
Wells Fargo analyst Jeff Cantwell maintained a Buy rating on TELUS International (CDA) (TIXT - Research Report) today and set a price target of $34.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $29.63.Cantwell covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Paypal Holdings, Paymentus Holdings, and Global Payments. According to TipRanks, Cantwell has an average return of 10.1% and a 60.22% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for TELUS International (CDA) with a $31.41 average price target.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $39.91 and a one-year low of $20.73.
TIXT Price Returns