TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT): Price and Financial Metrics
TIXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.62||52-week high||$27.92|
|Prev. close||$7.53||52-week low||$7.36|
|Day high||$7.78||Avg. volume||204,988|
|50-day MA||$8.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.37||Market Cap||556.90M|
TIXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TIXT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TIXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.49% of US stocks.
- TIXT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- TIXT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
TIXT Stock Summary
- TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC's stock had its IPO on February 3, 2021, making it an older stock than just 10.05% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.57%, TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.02% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TIXT comes in at -23.22% -- higher than that of just 16.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHC, ARKR, SGC, NPK, and AIHS.
- Visit TIXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telusinternational.com.
TIXT Valuation Summary
- TIXT's EV/EBIT ratio is 16; this is 26.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TIXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 53.5 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TIXT.
TIXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TIXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.45% of graded US stocks.
- TIXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.558 -- ranking 289th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TIXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. (TIXT) Company Bio
TELUS International (Cda) Inc. provides information technology services. The Company offers application development, infrastructure management, data analysis, engineering, content moderation, and cloud computing solutions. TELUS International (Cda) serves clients worldwide.
TIXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TIXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TIXT Social Stream
Latest TIXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TELUS INTERNATIONAL (CDA) INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TIXT as an investment opportunity.
TELUS International Named a ‘Leader’ for the Fifth Consecutive Year on Everest Group’s 2023 PEAK Matrix® for Customer Experience Management
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 28, 2023--TELUS International (NYSE and TSX: TIXT), a leading digital customer experience innovator that designs, builds and delivers next-generation solutions, including artificial intelligence (AI) and content moderation, for global and disruptive brands, has been named a ‘Leader’ in the Americas for a fifth consecutive year by global research and advisory firm, Everest Group, in its Customer Experience Management (CXM) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 20
TELUS International Ranked a Leader in NelsonHall Content Transformation Services 2023 NEAT Assessment
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 20, 2023--TELUS International (NYSE and TSX: TIXT), a leading digital customer experience (CX) innovator that designs, builds and delivers next-generation solutions, including artificial intelligence (AI) and content moderation, for global and disruptive brands, today announced it has been named a Leader in NelsonHall’s Evaluation Assessment Tool (NEAT) for Content Transformation Services and its subcategories for cost optimization and revenue generation.
TELUS International Named to Constellation ShortList™ for Customer Experience (CX) Operations Services: Global
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 12, 2023--TELUS International (NYSE and TSX: TIXT), a leading digital customer experience (CX) innovator that designs, builds and delivers next-generation solutions, including artificial intelligence (AI) and content moderation, for global and disruptive brands, today announced it was named to the 2023 Constellation ShortList™ for Customer Experience (CX) Operations Services: Global for its leading delivery of critical transformation initiative requirements
PCMag recognizes TELUS as the unrivaled Fastest Internet Service Provider nationwide and Best Internet Service Provider in Alberta and B.C.VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS, a pioneer in providing cutting-edge connectivity solutions, proudly announces its fourth consecutive victory as Canada’s fastest major Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Best ISP in Alberta and British Columbia by New York-based PCMag1. “Our TELUS team is honoured to once again be recogniz
Expansions will support more than 8.6 million Ontarians across the province, opening up new opportunities that help make life-changing connections and nurture a sense of belongingOTTAWA, Aug. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS announced it has expanded three of its Ontario community boards, continuing to help youth reach their full potential by opening up new opportunities that help facilitate life-changing connections, nurture a sense of belonging, and empower them to thrive. Leveraging a uniqu
TIXT Price Returns