TJX Cos. (TJX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TJX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TJX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TJX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TJX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.43% of US stocks).
TJX Stock Summary
- TJX has a higher market value than 97.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $81,896,350,186.
- Tjx Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.34% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 596.44, Tjx Companies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tjx Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SHW, ZTS, ICE, MMC, and FISV.
- Visit TJX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tjx.com.
TJX Valuation Summary
- TJX's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.1; this is 98.4% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TJX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TJX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TJX.
TJX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 53.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.71%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 863.2%.
The table below shows TJX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TJX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TJX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.98||52-week high||$74.65|
|Prev. close||$67.95||52-week low||$50.06|
|Day high||$69.00||Avg. volume||6,390,467|
|50-day MA||$66.89||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$65.99||Market Cap||83.22B|
TJX Cos. (TJX) Company Bio
The TJX Companies, Inc. (abbreviated TJX) is an American multinational off-price department store corporation, headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts. It was formed as a subsidiary of Zayre Corp. in 1987, and became the legal successor to Zayre Corp. following a company reorganization in 1989. (Source:Wikipedia)
TJX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tjx Companies Inc. To summarize, we found that Tjx Companies Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tjx Companies Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 84% of its capital from equity, and 16% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 69.09% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Tjx Companies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TJX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TJX Latest Social Stream
View Full TJX Social Stream
Latest TJX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tjx Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TJX as an investment opportunity.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
Paul Morigi/Getty Images Entertainment Introduction The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) represents a unique and extremely successful business model with a bright future, but as an investment, at the current share price, the return potential is dubious at best. New investors would be better advised to put their money to work...
No summary available.
TGT vs. TJX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Now that WISH stock meme mania has faded, we recommend buying in on ContextLogic's solid, tech-first team and huge upside potential.
TJX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|