TJX Companies, Inc. (The) (TJX): Price and Financial Metrics
TJX Stock Summary
- TJX has a higher market value than 96.97% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $75,099,480,684.
- Tjx Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.81% of US listed stocks.
- TJX's current price/earnings ratio is 100.17, which is higher than 90.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TJX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANTM, INFY, MDLZ, ITW, and TGT.
- TJX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tjx Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.tjx.com.
TJX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TJX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.72||52-week high||$71.06|
|Prev. close||$62.55||52-week low||$32.72|
|Day high||$63.21||Avg. volume||7,037,035|
|50-day MA||$67.34||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$58.94||Market Cap||75.30B|
TJX Companies, Inc. (The) (TJX) Company Bio
TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the United States and internationally, selling family apparel, footwear and accessories, home fashions, giftware, and other merchandise. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
TJX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tjx Companies Inc. To summarize, we found that Tjx Companies Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 47.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tjx Companies Inc, consider:
- Tjx Companies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 22.63% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TJX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TJX Latest Social Stream
View Full TJX Social Stream
Latest TJX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tjx Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TJX as an investment opportunity.
"Don't get married to a stock." From what I could find online, this bit of investment advice can't be traced back to any one individual. Yet it is espoused by many, and remains one of the key tenets to my investment philosophy. What does it look like to be "married"...
Consumers start dabbling in apparel again as they envision being vaccinated hopefully soon.
The new activist investors that have launched an attack on Kohl's are unlikely appeased with the retailer's latest quarter.
TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) has something in common with fellow retailers that rely on shoppers coming to their physical stores. The coronavirus pandemic has been a big drag on sales and profit. In some locations, stores remained shut for months.
Telsey Advisory Group analyst Dana Telsey reiterated an Outperform rating on the retailer and raised her target for the stock price to $290 from $260.
TJX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TJXWant to see what other sources are saying about Tjx Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!