TJX Cos. (TJX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TJX POWR Grades
- TJX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TJX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- TJX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
TJX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $77,130,864,096, Tjx Companies Inc has a greater market value than 96.62% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TJX is 6.75 -- better than 94.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TJX is more volatile than only 1.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TJX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMC, SHW, ITW, MDLZ, and ANTM.
- Visit TJX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tjx.com.
TJX Valuation Summary
- TJX's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TJX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TJX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TJX.
TJX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 863.2%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 31.22%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.53%.
The table below shows TJX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TJX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TJX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.97% of graded US stocks.
- TJX's asset turnover comes in at 1.423 -- ranking 85th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ROST, BURL, and BBY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TJX.
The table below shows TJX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TJX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TJX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.35||52-week high||$76.16|
|Prev. close||$64.14||52-week low||$50.06|
|Day high||$64.97||Avg. volume||6,430,835|
|50-day MA||$69.62||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$68.12||Market Cap||77.38B|
TJX Cos. (TJX) Company Bio
The TJX Companies, Inc. (abbreviated TJX) is an American multinational off-price department store corporation, headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts. It was formed as a subsidiary of Zayre Corp. in 1987, and became the legal successor to Zayre Corp. following a company reorganization in 1989. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TJX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TJX Latest Social Stream
View Full TJX Social Stream
Latest TJX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tjx Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TJX as an investment opportunity.
Robert Rosener, Morgan Stanley Senior US Economist, joins Yahoo Finance Live with reaction to the September retail sales report.
Within the last quarter, TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX ) has observed the following analyst ratings:
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for Tjx Companies
The new distribution center will span more than 1 million square feet and is estimated to cost about $80.3 million.
TJX (TJX) closed at $62.97 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.08% move from the prior day.
TJX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|