TJX Cos. (TJX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TJX's comes in at -21.28 -- better than 6.96% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- TJX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.64% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TJX's price: CWEN, CP, TMO, QTS and CAG.
TJX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TJX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 53.1%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tjx Companies Inc are:
- Tjx Companies Inc has annual revenue of approximately $46 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 70.64% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Tjx Companies Inc, its beta is lower than just 20.81% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
TJX Dividend Chart
TJX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|