TJX Cos. (TJX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TJX's comes in at -21.28 -- better than 6.96% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- TJX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.64% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TJX's price: CWEN, CP, TMO, QTS and CAG.
TJX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TJX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 70.75% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tjx Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, TJX has a beta lower than 29.27% of them.
- The Tjx Companies Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 29.43% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In terms of opportunity, TJX's provides a return of -70.75% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 22.93% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TJX Dividend Chart
TJX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|