Teekay Corporation (TK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TK POWR Grades
- TK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.96% of US stocks.
- TK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- TK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
TK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TK is currently 0.32, higher than merely 1.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TK's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.27% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TK comes in at 322.36% -- higher than that of 99.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teekay Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TNP, FSP, UTL, IDA, and MGEE.
- TK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teekay Corp's official web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TK's price/sales ratio is 86.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.9.
- TK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TK.
TK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -18.92%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -4.66%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.68%.
The table below shows TK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75% of graded US stocks.
- TK's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 80th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.12||52-week high||$4.17|
|Prev. close||$3.12||52-week low||$2.44|
|Day high||$3.16||Avg. volume||543,025|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.38||Market Cap||315.46M|
Teekay Corporation (TK) Company Bio
Teekay Corporation provides crude oil and gas marine transportation services in Bermuda and internationally. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TK Latest Social Stream
View Full TK Social Stream
Latest TK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TK as an investment opportunity.
Rating Action: Moody's withdraws Teekay's ratingsGlobal Credit Research - 20 Jan 2022New York, January 20, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") withdrew its ratings for Teekay Corporation ("Teekay"), including the B3 corporate family rating and B2 rating on the senior secured bonds. Prior to the withdrawal, the outlook was stable.Withdrawals:..Issuer: Teekay Corporation.... Corporate Family Rating, Withdrawn, previously rated B3.... Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating, Withdrawn, previously SGL-3.... Senior Secured Regular Bond/Debenture, Withdrawn, previously B2Outlook Actions:..Issuer: Teekay Corporation....Outlook, Changed To Rating Withdrawn From StableRATINGS RATIONALEMoody's withdrew the ratings because Teekay has fully repaid its 9.25% $250 million senior secured notes. ...
Teekay Corp. (NYSE:TK) says Stonepak has completed its planned acquisition of Teekay LNG Partners (NYSE:TGP), consummating a deal first announced in October. As part of the merger deal, Teekay says it sold all of its ownership interest in Teekay LNG, including ~36M common units, and Teekay GP LLC, Teekay LNG's...
Teekay Corp. (TK) says Stonepak has completed its planned acquisition of Teekay LNG Partners (TGP), consummating a deal first announced in October.As part of the merger deal, Teekay says…
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay) (NYSE:TK) announces the closing of the previously announced merger of Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (Teekay LNG) (NYSE:TGP) with investment vehicles managed by Stonepeak (the Merger). As part of the Merger, Teekay sold all of its ownership interest in Teekay LNG, including approximately 36.0 million Teekay LNG common units, and Teekay GP L.L.C., Teekay LNG’s general partner (equivalent to approximately 1.6 million Teekay
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay or the Company) today announced that it has commenced a cash tender offer (the Tender Offer) to purchase any and all of its outstanding 5.0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2023 (the Notes). The Tender Offer will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on February 9, 2022 (one minute after 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on February 8, 2022), or any other date and time to which the Company extends the Tender Offer
TK Price Returns