Teekay Corporation (TK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TK POWR Grades
- TK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TEEKAY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.45%, TEEKAY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.97% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TEEKAY CORP comes in at -65.31%, a number that bests merely 2.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKYH, DAVA, DXF, QLI, and AMBP.
- Visit TK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TK Valuation Summary
- TK's EV/EBIT ratio is -28.4; this is 381.19% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TK.
TK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -70.13%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -569.09%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -124.16%.
The table below shows TK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75% of graded US stocks.
- TK's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 80th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.46||52-week high||$4.57|
|Prev. close||$4.40||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$4.52||Avg. volume||552,851|
|50-day MA||$3.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.42||Market Cap||453.55M|
Teekay Corporation (TK) Company Bio
Teekay Corporation provides crude oil and gas marine transportation services in Bermuda and internationally. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TK Latest Social Stream
View Full TK Social Stream
Latest TK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEEKAY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TK as an investment opportunity.
Shipping is essential to the world’s supply chain.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten LPG shipping companies in the world. If you want to skip our industry introduction and jump ahead to the top five firms in the list, then take a look at Top 5 LPG Shipping Companies in the World. The Russian invasion of Ukraine […]
Teekay ( NYSE:TK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$303.2m (up 104% from 3Q 2021). Net...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay or the Company) (NYSE:TK) today reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. The full earnings release is available on the Company’s website here. About Teekay Teekay is a leading provider of international crude oil and other marine transportation services. Teekay provides these services directly and through its controlling ownership interest in Teekay Tankers Ltd. (NYSE: TNK), one of the world’s larges
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay or the Company) (NYSE:TK) today announced Vince Lok’s retirement as Teekay’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer effective January 1, 2023, after nearly 30 years with the Company, including the past 16 years as Teekay’s Group CFO. Upon Mr. Lok’s retirement, Mr. Brody Speers, Vice President, Finance & Treasurer, will be assuming Mr. Lok’s responsibilities, along with continuing to oversee Teekay’s Fin
TK Price Returns