Teekay Corporation (TK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TK POWR Grades
- TK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 73.63% of US stocks.
- TK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- TK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.57% of US stocks).
TK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TK is currently 0.36, higher than just 1.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Teekay Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 1.98% of stocks in our set.
- Teekay Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 283.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teekay Corp are HESM, WPG, FSP, TNP, and FTAI.
- Visit TK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TK's price/sales ratio is 86.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.9.
- TK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TK.
TK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -18.92%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.9%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 58.68%.
The table below shows TK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.57% of graded US stocks.
- TK's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 79th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$4.17|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$3.42||Avg. volume||776,806|
|50-day MA||$3.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.16||Market Cap||339.73M|
Teekay Corporation (TK) Company Bio
Teekay Corporation provides crude oil and gas marine transportation services in Bermuda and internationally. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TK Latest Social Stream
View Full TK Social Stream
Latest TK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TK as an investment opportunity.
Teekay's president and CEO, Kenneth Hvid; and Teekay's CFO, Vincent Lok, will review this presentation during today's conference call. Please allow me to remind you that our discussion today contains forward-looking statements.
Teekay Corporation reported results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. These results include the Companys two publicly-listed consolidated subsidiaries, Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (Teekay LNG) (NYSE:TGP) and Teekay Tankers Ltd. (Teekay Tankers) (NYSE:TNK) (collectively, the Daughter Entities), and all remaining subsidiaries and equity-accounted investments. Teekay, together with its subsidiaries other than The post Weaker Spot Tanker Rates Hurt Teekay Corporations Second Quarter 2021 Results first appeared on Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide .
Teekay Corporation (NYSE: TK ) reported a second-quarter revenue decline of 32.6% year-over-year to $325.48 million.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation ( Teekay ) (NYSE:TK), Teekay LNG Partners L.P. ( Teekay LNG ) (NYSE:TGP), and Teekay Tankers Ltd. ( Teekay Tankers ) (NYSE:TNK) plan to release their financial results for the second quarter of 2021 before market open on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
TK Price Returns