Teekay Corporation (TK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.75% of US stocks.
- TK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
TK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TK is currently 0.41, higher than only 2.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, Teekay Corp has a higher such ratio than only 2.81% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TK comes in at 254.62% -- higher than that of 98.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBU, ADS, IGT, PAGP, and VLRS.
- TK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teekay Corp's official web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TK's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.56% higher, now standing at 25.3.
- TK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $18.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TK's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TK.
TK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.99||52-week high||$4.06|
|Prev. close||$3.95||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$4.01||Avg. volume||805,671|
|50-day MA||$3.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.88||Market Cap||403.42M|
Teekay Corporation (TK) Company Bio
Teekay Corporation provides crude oil and gas marine transportation services in Bermuda and internationally. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TK Latest Social Stream
View Full TK Social Stream
Latest TK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TK as an investment opportunity.
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities. There is no unique benchmark for the oil tanker industry, but the returns on oil tanker stocks may be compared to the overall return of the broader market, as represented by the Russell 1000 Index.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay or the Company) (NYSE:TK) announces the completion of the remaining conditions precedent relating to the previously announced Decommissioning Services Agreement (DSA) with CNR International (UK) Limited (CNRI), on behalf of the Banff joint venture, whereby Teekay has engaged CNRI to decommission the Company’s remaining subsea infrastructure located within the CNRI-operated Banff Field. As part of the DSA, which is now in full effect, CNRI has assumed full responsibility for Teekay’s remaining asset retirement obligations (Phase II) for the above-mentioned facilities, which should enable CNRI to complete Teekay’s Phase II work in conjunction with their other decommissioning work at the Banff Field in a more ef...
Before we begin, I'd like to direct all participants to our website, www.teekay.com, where you'll find a copy of the first quarter of 2021 earnings presentation. Teekay's president and CEO, Kenneth Hvid; and Teekay's CFO, Vince Lok, will review this presentation during today's conference call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Teekay Corp. (NYSE:TK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Highlights GAAP net income attributable to shareholders of Teekay of $30.0 million, or $0.30 per share, and adjusted net income attributable to shareholders of Teekay(1) of $11.3 million, or $0.11 per share, in the first quarter of 2021 (excluding items listed in Appendix A to this release).Total adjusted EBITDA(1) of $202.4 million in the first quarter of 2021.Significant positive progress made on Teekay Parent's wind-down of its FPSO segment.Teekay LNG increased its common unit distributions by 15 percent to $1.15 per common unit on an annualized basis, commencing with the first quarter's distribution to be paid in May 2021; and secured three LNG charters during March and April 2021, increasing its LNG fleet to 98 percent fixed for the remainder of 2021 and 89 percent fixed for 2022.T...
TK Price Returns