Teekay Corporation (TK): Price and Financial Metrics
TK Stock Summary
- TK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.91% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TK's revenue has grown -30.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.23% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Teekay Corp's share price is greater than that of 97.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMLP, CMRE, AMBC, WHLR, and WPG.
- TK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teekay Corp's official web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TK Stock Price Chart More Charts
TK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.22||52-week high||$5.76|
|Prev. close||$2.88||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$3.65||Avg. volume||688,974|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.22||Market Cap||324.20M|
Teekay Corporation (TK) Company Bio
Teekay Corporation provides crude oil and gas marine transportation services in Bermuda and internationally. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.