Takung Art Co. Ltd. (TKAT): Price and Financial Metrics
TKAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.49||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$0.50||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||292,218|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.83||Market Cap||17.00M|
TKAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TAKUNG ART CO LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that TKAT's revenue has grown 2,736.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.55% of US companies in our set.
- TAKUNG ART CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -328.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAKUNG ART CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be VIA, CANO, RMR, ACTG, and SCU.
- TKAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAKUNG ART CO LTD's official web site, go to www.takungart.com.
TKAT Valuation Summary
- TKAT's price/earnings ratio is -1.8; this is 106.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TKAT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKAT.
TKAT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -91.79%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -115.82%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -80.54%.
The table below shows TKAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TKAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TKAT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.78% of graded US stocks.
- TKAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.132 -- ranking 164th of 165 Retail stocks.
- WMT, CVNA, and WMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TKAT.
The table below shows TKAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Takung Art Co. Ltd. (TKAT) Company Bio
Takung Art Co., Ltd. Operates international online trading platform that provides state-of-the-art and convenient services for various types of artworks. The firm provides a way for art collectors and investors to acquire shared ownership in Asian and other fine art - including paintings, calligraphies, jewellery and precious gems. The company was founded by Di Xiao on April 17, 2009 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
TKAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKAT Latest Social Stream
View Full TKAT Social Stream
Latest TKAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAKUNG ART CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKAT as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
It's time to start another day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors need to watch for Tuesday!
Takung Art Receives Notice of Noncompliance from NYSE American Exchange
Hong Kong, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (NYSE American: TKAT) ("Company" or "TKAT"), as an emerging online trading platform operator of international art and collectibles, today announced it has received a notice of noncompliance from the NYSE American Exchange on January 20, 2023 because the Company did not hold an annual meeting in 2022 due to it requiring additional time to respond to comments from the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) regarding the Com
3 Best NFT Stocks to Buy Now
Finding the best NFT stocks can be a dizzying prospect. Digital artwork going for millions of dollars, fashion brands creating digitalized wearables, and auction houses selling blockchain-based artwork; 2021 is likely to go down as a landmark year for nonfungible tokens (NFT). Billions have exchanged hands in the past year, with people rushing to own digital collectibles. The largest NFT market called, OpenSea, saw more than $13 billion in transaction volume last year alone. Hence, the best NFT
TKAT Price Returns
Continue Researching TKATWant to see what other sources are saying about Takung Art Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Takung Art Co Ltd (TKAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Takung Art Co Ltd (TKAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Takung Art Co Ltd (TKAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...