Alpha Teknova, Inc. (TKNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TKNO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TKNO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.13% of US stocks.
- TKNO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TKNO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.17% of US stocks).
TKNO Stock Summary
- TKNO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.42 -- higher than only 4.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ALPHA TEKNOVA INC's stock had its IPO on June 25, 2021, making it an older stock than only 4.72% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 204.08%, ALPHA TEKNOVA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.38% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPHA TEKNOVA INC are MRAI, ANIP, PRLB, XRX, and XMTR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TKNO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001850902.
TKNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TKNO's EV/EBIT ratio is 125.76% lower, now standing at -1.7.
- Over the past 21 months, TKNO's price/sales ratio has gone down 19.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKNO.
TKNO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TKNO, see our TKNO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
TKNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$17.13|
|Prev. close||$2.74||52-week low||$2.63|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||46,874|
|50-day MA||$4.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.23||Market Cap||78.65M|
Alpha Teknova, Inc. (TKNO) Company Bio
Alpha Teknova, Inc. provides reagents for bioprocessing, bioproduction, and molecular diagnostics. The company's reagents enable the discovery, research, development, and production of biopharmaceutical products, such as drug therapies, novel vaccines, and molecular diagnostics. It offers liquid culture, dry culture, agar, and animal-free media, as well as pre-poured plates, biological buffers, solutions, chemicals, and various treated and certified waters. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hollister, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TKNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKNO Latest Social Stream
View Full TKNO Social Stream
Latest TKNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA TEKNOVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKNO as an investment opportunity.
Alpha Teknova, Inc. (NASDAQ:TKNO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Alpha Teknova, Inc. (NASDAQ:TKNO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, and welcome to Teknova’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. I would now like […]
Teknova Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Full year 2022 total revenue was $41.4 million, up 12% year-over-yearNew, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility now operationalCompany provides 2023 revenue guidance of $42-46 million HOLLISTER, Calif., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Teknova, Inc. (“Teknova” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TKNO), a leading producer of critical reagents for the research, discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies, vaccines, and molecular diagnostics, today announced financial results
Teknova and Sartorius BIA Separations Announce Collaboration to Address Critical Pain Point in Gene Therapy Process Development
An AAV chromatography platform plus optimized custom buffer formulations yields a state-of-the-art offering for increased AAV recoveryHOLLISTER, Calif., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Teknova, Inc. (“Teknova”) (Nasdaq: TKNO), and Sartorius BIA Separations, which is part of the international life science group Sartorius, today announced that the companies have entered into a collaboration arrangement that will help gene therapy companies streamline the downstream purification process. T
Teknova to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on March 15, 2023
HOLLISTER, Calif., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Teknova, Inc. (“Teknova”) (Nasdaq: TKNO), a leading producer of critical reagents for the research, discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies, vaccines, and molecular diagnostics, today announced that the Company will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, following the close of market. Teknova will host a webcast and conference call
Teknova to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
HOLLISTER, Calif., Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Teknova, Inc. (“Teknova”) (Nasdaq: TKNO), a leading producer of critical reagents for the research, discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapies, vaccines, and molecular diagnostics, today announced that the Company will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: BTIG Snowbird MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools ConferenceFebruary 14 - 16, 2023Snowbird, UT Cowen 43rd Annual Heal
TKNO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...