Alpha Teknova, Inc. (TKNO): Price and Financial Metrics
TKNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.09||52-week high||$6.48|
|Prev. close||$2.92||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$4.27||Avg. volume||71,955|
|50-day MA||$2.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||87.57M|
TKNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKNO POWR Grades
- TKNO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TKNO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 145 days.
- TKNO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TKNO Stock Summary
- TKNO's went public 2.25 years ago, making it older than only 5.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALPHA TEKNOVA INC is reporting a growth rate of 149.95%; that's higher than 91.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TKNO is more volatile than 91.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TKNO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KLR, PRCH, VERB, MRAI, and SKLZ.
- To check out ALPHA TEKNOVA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001850902.
TKNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TKNO's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.07% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- TKNO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1074.8 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKNO.
Alpha Teknova, Inc. (TKNO) Company Bio
Alpha Teknova, Inc. provides reagents for bioprocessing, bioproduction, and molecular diagnostics. The company's reagents enable the discovery, research, development, and production of biopharmaceutical products, such as drug therapies, novel vaccines, and molecular diagnostics. It offers liquid culture, dry culture, agar, and animal-free media, as well as pre-poured plates, biological buffers, solutions, chemicals, and various treated and certified waters. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hollister, California.
TKNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKNO Latest Social Stream
View Full TKNO Social Stream
Latest TKNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA TEKNOVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKNO as an investment opportunity.
Teknova Announces Closing of $22.9 Million Concurrent Registered Direct Offering and Private Placement and Amends Credit Facility
HOLLISTER, Calif., Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Teknova, Inc. (“Teknova”) (Nasdaq: TKNO), a leading producer of critical reagents for the research, development, and commercialization of novel therapies, vaccines, and molecular diagnostics, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering for the issuance and sale of an aggregate of 1,086,485 of its shares of common stock at a purchase price of $1.85 per share and concurrent private placement of an ag
HOLLISTER, Calif., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Teknova, Inc. (“Teknova”) (Nasdaq: TKNO), a leading producer of critical reagents for the research, development, and commercialization of novel therapies, vaccines, and molecular diagnostics, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements for the issuance and sale of an aggregate of up to 1,086,485 of its shares of common stock in a registered direct offering at a purchase price of $1.85 per share. In a concurrent privat
HOLLISTER, Calif., Aug. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Teknova, Inc. (“Teknova”) (Nasdaq: TKNO), a leading producer of critical reagents for the research, development, and commercialization of novel therapies, vaccines, and molecular diagnostics, today announced the appointment of Martha J. Demski to its Board of Directors, bringing to the Board more than 35 years of experience in corporate leadership and life sciences business and financial strategies. She will replace Robert McNamara, who
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Alpha Teknova, Inc. (NASDAQ:TKNO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 13, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to Teknova’s Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker presentation, there will be a question and answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that today’s […]
TKNO Price Returns