Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TKR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.06% of US stocks.
- TKR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TKR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.2% of US stocks).
TKR Stock Summary
- TIMKEN CO's market capitalization of $5,990,434,801 is ahead of 77.53% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 154.96, TIMKEN CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.52% of US stocks.
- TIMKEN CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.48% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TIMKEN CO are ATKR, HI, ESCA, PTNR, and TWNK.
- Visit TKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Valuation Summary
- TKR's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.7; this is 25.95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKR.
TKR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.92%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.06%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.95%.
The table below shows TKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.62% of graded US stocks.
- TKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.785 -- ranking 40th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KRNT, TWIN, and ALG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TKR.
The table below shows TKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.71||52-week high||$83.27|
|Prev. close||$82.35||52-week low||$50.85|
|Day high||$83.27||Avg. volume||503,978|
|50-day MA||$73.70||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$65.11||Market Cap||6.02B|
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKR Latest Social Stream
View Full TKR Social Stream
Latest TKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIMKEN CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKR as an investment opportunity.
Growth stock Timken's relationship with Ford dates back to the production of the Model T in 1908.
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a global leader in engineered bearings and industrial motion products, will release its 2022 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results on Monday, Feb. 6, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will host a conference call that day to discuss its financial performance with investors and securities analysts. The financial results and conference call materials will be available online at http://investors.timken.com.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'd...
Timken (TKR) provides packaged wheel bearings for Ford Motor's F-150 Lightning.
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a global leader in engineered bearings and industrial motion products, today announced its packaged wheel bearings are being used on Ford Motor Company's F-150 Lightning, the first mainstream electric light-duty pickup truck to hit the market. Timken bearings on the F-150 Lightning represent incremental content per vehicle, compared to its gasoline-powered counterpart.
TKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|