Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TKR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TKR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TKR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
TKR Stock Summary
- TKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 172.87 -- higher than 86.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TIMKEN CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of TIMKEN CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTES, PTNR, MGRC, FDP, and UVV.
- TKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TIMKEN CO's official web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Valuation Summary
- TKR's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 9.09% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKR.
TKR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 199.16%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.59%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 278.12%.
The table below shows TKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.62% of graded US stocks.
- TKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.785 -- ranking 40th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KRNT, TWIN, and ALG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TKR.
The table below shows TKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.18||52-week high||$78.51|
|Prev. close||$59.04||52-week low||$50.85|
|Day high||$61.54||Avg. volume||522,813|
|50-day MA||$64.19||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$62.60||Market Cap||4.49B|
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKR Latest Social Stream
View Full TKR Social Stream
Latest TKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIMKEN CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKR as an investment opportunity.
Timken to Hold Sept. 28 Investor Day; Will Highlight Accomplishments and Outline Plans to Deliver Future Growth
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a global industrial leader in engineered bearings and industrial motion, is hosting an Investor Day at 9:30 a.m. ET today in New York City.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 27, 2022 / 3BL Alerts: The Timken Company (NYSE:TKR; www.timken.com), a global industrial leader in engineered bearings and industrial motion products, today released its annual corporate social responsibility ...
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a global industrial leader in engineered bearings and industrial motion products, this week marked 100 years since the company's initial listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Sept. 25, 1922. Timken is one of only 30 companies currently on the NYSE to be listed for 100 consecutive years and is the first Ohio-based company to reach the milestone.i
Investor Day to be held on September 28 at 9:30 am.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Timken (TKR) have what it takes? Let's find out.
TKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|