Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
TKR Stock Summary
- TKR's went public 33.83 years ago, making it older than 92.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Timken Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 71.2%, Timken Co's debt growth rate surpasses 83.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Timken Co are NP, CMC, ECOL, TSE, and SYPR.
- Visit TKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
TKR Price/Volume Stats
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.