Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TKR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TKR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 68.2% of US stocks).
TKR Stock Summary
- TKR's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Timken Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Timken Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 75.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUBB, DAR, MTX, ALG, and AQUA.
- TKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Timken Co's official web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Valuation Summary
- TKR's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.3; this is 34.27% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TKR's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKR.
TKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.48||52-week high||$92.39|
|Prev. close||$82.48||52-week low||$41.74|
|Day high||$82.28||Avg. volume||584,975|
|50-day MA||$85.74||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$74.88||Market Cap||6.19B|
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
TKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TKR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Timken Co ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Timken Co, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.37; that's higher than 60.98% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Timken Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKR Latest Social Stream
View Full TKR Social Stream
Latest TKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Timken Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKR as an investment opportunity.
SKFRY vs. TKR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? One...
Timken (TKR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a global industrial leader in engineered bearings and power transmission products, has been named to the Forbes list of America's Best Employers for New Graduates 2021, reinforcing the company's commitment to elevating and cultivating top talent in engineering and many other disciplines.
Kaiser (KALU) prices $550 million worth of senior notes offerings. It intends on using the proceeds for funding the redemption of existing senior notes and satisfying general corporate purposes.
TKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|