Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TKR POWR Grades
- TKR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.97% of US stocks.
- TKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TKR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.56% of US stocks).
TKR Stock Summary
- TKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 87.43 -- higher than 76.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TKR's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Timken Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Timken Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ENS, B, ALLE, FDP, and SXT.
- Visit TKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Valuation Summary
- TKR's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 57.58% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TKR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKR.
TKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.82%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 146.86%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.29%.
The table below shows TKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.62% of graded US stocks.
- TKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.785 -- ranking 40th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KRNT, TWIN, and ALG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TKR.
The table below shows TKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.79||52-week high||$89.98|
|Prev. close||$58.67||52-week low||$55.32|
|Day high||$58.12||Avg. volume||562,822|
|50-day MA||$59.63||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$67.21||Market Cap||4.28B|
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKR Latest Social Stream
View Full TKR Social Stream
Latest TKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Timken Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKR as an investment opportunity.
Timken Awards $540,000 in Scholarships to Next Generation of Engineers, Healthcare Professionals and Business Leaders
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com) is helping fund the futures of 20 students in pursuit of careers ranging from medicine and engineering to economics and computer science. In an awards ceremony today, the company presented college scholarships to the children of Timken associates in the United States, Australia, China, France, India and Romania. Since the scholarship program's inception in 1958, The Timken Company Charitable and Educational Fund has awarded nearly $26 million in sch
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR)s Stock Is Down -9.84% Since The Beginning Of The Year, Likely To Sustain The Trend In 2022
During the last session, The Timken Company (NYSE:TKR)s traded shares were 0.28 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.67. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $68.09, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.26% or -$0.18. The 52-week high for the TKR share is $92.39, that puts it down The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR)s Stock Is Down -9.84% Since The Beginning Of The Year, Likely To Sustain The Trend In 2022 Read More »
No summary available.
Timken (TKR) wins a contract to provide high-precision drives for the Al Dhafra site's solar panels, which will help it expand in the renewable energy market.
Thursday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from Timken (NYSE:
TKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|