Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TKR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TKR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- TKR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 30.79% of US stocks).
TKR Stock Summary
- TKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 131.38 -- higher than 81.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Timken Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Timken Co's share price is greater than that of only 17.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Timken Co are OSK, MWA, FCN, MTW, and THG.
- TKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Timken Co's official web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Valuation Summary
- TKR's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 57.58% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TKR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKR.
TKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.82%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 132.04%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.77%.
The table below shows TKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.15% of graded US stocks.
- TKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.766 -- ranking 41st of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TTC, SXI, and CGRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TKR.
The table below shows TKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.85||52-week high||$92.39|
|Prev. close||$67.48||52-week low||$52.71|
|Day high||$68.05||Avg. volume||559,565|
|50-day MA||$73.90||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$79.57||Market Cap||5.17B|
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKR Latest Social Stream
View Full TKR Social Stream
Latest TKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Timken Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKR as an investment opportunity.
Timken Company (The) with ticker code (TKR) have now 8 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 110 and 84 calculating the average target price we see 95.63. Given that the stocks previous close was at 68.02 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 40.6%. The 50 day MA is 73.89 and the 200 day moving average is 80.57. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,141m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TKR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The Timken Company designs, manufactures, and manages engineered bearings and power transmission products and services worldwide. It operates in two segments, Mob...
Stocks that traded heavily or had substantial price changes Thursday: Timken, Newmont fall, Gap, Lennar rise
Jefferies analyst Stephen Volkmann lowered Timken Co's (NYSE: TKR) price target to $100 from $110 (implying an upside of 46.2%) and maintained a Buy rating on the shares. Volkmann lowered the price target after the company announced that it expects sales and earnings to be lower in the second half than previously forecasted due to continued disruptions with customers, supply chain, and inflationary pressures. However, he notes that the company called out strong demand and expects the highlighted
While the ongoing momentum in its end markets remains intact, supply chain headwinds and higher costs are likely to play spoilsport and hurt Timken's (TKR) results in the second half of 2021.
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a global industrial leader in engineered bearings and power transmission products, today announced that it expects lower sales and earnings in the second half of 2021, compared to the company's prior expectations. Timken's results are being impacted by unabating customer and supply chain disruptions and related manufacturing inefficiencies, as well as continued inflationary pressures across the enterprise.
TKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|