Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
TKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.55||52-week high||$89.40|
|Prev. close||$74.39||52-week low||$50.85|
|Day high||$74.58||Avg. volume||604,741|
|50-day MA||$76.40||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$73.58||Market Cap||5.18B|
TKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKR POWR Grades
- TKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.48% of US stocks.
- TKR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TKR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
TKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,258,064,465, TIMKEN CO has a greater market value than 77.27% of US stocks.
- TKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 73.51 -- higher than 72.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TIMKEN CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TIMKEN CO are HI, MMS, TWNK, THO, and OPCH.
- Visit TKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TKR's price/earnings ratio is 28.42% lower, now standing at 13.1.
- TKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TKR.
TKR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 18.92%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.06%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -31.79%.
The table below shows TKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.62% of graded US stocks.
- TKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.785 -- ranking 40th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KRNT, TWIN, and ALG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TKR.
The table below shows TKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TKR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TKR, see our TKR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$91.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKR Latest Social Stream
View Full TKR Social Stream
Latest TKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIMKEN CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKR as an investment opportunity.
Timken to Participate in the KeyBanc Industrials & Basic Materials Conference
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a global leader in engineered bearings and industrial motion products, will participate in the KeyBanc Industrials & Basic Materials Conference on May 31, 2023 in Boston, Mass. Participating on behalf of Timken will be Richard G. Kyle, president and chief executive officer, and Neil Frohnapple, director of investor relations. Materials shared during the conference will be available online at www.timken.com/investors.
4 Stocks to Watch on Dividend Hikes Amid Economic Turmoil
Investors may keep a tab on stocks like CNO, TKR, MUSA and POOL, which have lately hiked their dividend payments.
Here is Why Growth Investors Should Buy Timken (TKR) Now
Timken (TKR) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Is The Timken Company (TKR) Stock Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Is It Smart To Buy The Timken Company (NYSE:TKR) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
TKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Timken Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Timken Co (TKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Timken Co (TKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Timken Co (TKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...