Timken Company (The) (TKR): Price and Financial Metrics
TKR Stock Summary
- Timken Co's market capitalization of $5,974,334,099 is ahead of 75.72% of US-listed equities.
- TKR's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Timken Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Timken Co are OSK, MIDD, BLD, HUBB, and ASGN.
- TKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Timken Co's official web site, go to www.timken.com.
TKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.35||52-week high||$86.44|
|Prev. close||$78.91||52-week low||$22.25|
|Day high||$79.87||Avg. volume||702,550|
|50-day MA||$78.33||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$60.64||Market Cap||5.93B|
Timken Company (The) (TKR) Company Bio
Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
TKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Timken Co. To summarize, we found that Timken Co ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 16.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TKR, they are:
- As a business, TKR is generating more cash flow than 74.13% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Timken Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TKR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKR Latest Social Stream
View Full TKR Social Stream
Latest TKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Timken Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKR as an investment opportunity.
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a world leader in engineered bearings and power transmission products, has earned a spot among the World's Most Ethical Companies® for the 11th time. Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, announced Timken and the rest of its 2021 honorees today.
The following slide deck was published by The Timken Company in conjunction with this event....
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), a world leader in engineered bearings and power transmission products, will participate in the Evercore ISI Industrial Virtual Conference on March 2, 2021. Participating on behalf of Timken…
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com), is expanding upon its decades-long relationship with the United States Navy. Huntington Ingalls Industries – Newport News Shipbuilding (HII-NNS) recently awarded a contract to Timken's…
The Timken Company (TKR) BOD approves a new share purchase plan of buy up to 10M outstanding shares, effective as of March 1, 2021.The 2021 share purchase plan expires on February 28, 2026 and replaces the prior plan that ends February 28, 2021.Shares +0.73% during after hoursSource...
TKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Timken Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!