Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd. - ADRs (TLC): Price and Financial Metrics
TLC Stock Summary
- TLC's went public 1.37 years ago, making it older than merely 0.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd comes in at 335.5%, a number that bests 98.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -515.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd are SPRO, PLX, GRTS, AFMD, and UTHR.
- TLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd's official web site, go to www.tlcbio.com.
TLC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$8.54|
|Prev. close||$3.58||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$3.84||Avg. volume||2,357|
|50-day MA||$4.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.10||Market Cap||136.52M|
Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd. - ADRs (TLC) Company Bio
Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd. is a Taiwan-based company principally engaged in the research and development and commercialization of lipid drug delivery systems. The Company is engaged in the development of special generic drugs, new formulas and new drugs using patents. The Company's therapeutic areas include pain management, eye diseases and cancer. Its anticancer medicine product named Lipo-Dox has been distributed in domestic and Asian markets.