Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. (TLF): Price and Financial Metrics
TLF Stock Summary
- Tandy Leather Factory Inc's market capitalization of $47,529,008 is ahead of merely 13.28% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Tandy Leather Factory Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Tandy Leather Factory Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSET, CVR, CULP, HVT, and CTRN.
- TLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tandy Leather Factory Inc's official web site, go to www.tandyleather.com.
TLF Stock Price Chart More Charts
TLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.11||52-week high||$6.95|
|Prev. close||$5.74||52-week low||$3.91|
|Day high||$5.65||Avg. volume||17,055|
|50-day MA||$5.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.27||Market Cap||45.65M|
TLF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TLF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tandy Leather Factory Inc ranked in the 84st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 449.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TLF, they are:
- Tandy Leather Factory Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 32 -- greater than 93.52% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Tandy Leather Factory Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 16.82% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|