PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (TLK): Price and Financial Metrics
TLK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,929,732,817, Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk has a greater market value than 89.71% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TLK is currently 0, higher than just 0% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 74,519.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, a group of peers worth examining would be EC, AVAL, CIB, CCU, and PKX.
- TLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk's official web site, go to www.telkom.co.id.
TLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.09||52-week high||$30.01|
|Prev. close||$17.25||52-week low||$16.06|
|Day high||$17.25||Avg. volume||276,739|
|50-day MA||$18.78||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$21.34||Market Cap||16.93B|
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (TLK) Company Bio
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia provides local, domestic and international telecommunication service in Indonesia. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Bandung, Indonesia.
TLK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. To summarize, we found that Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 23370.5% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.29% of its sector Communication Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 2.9% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- TLK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 2%; for context, that number is higher than 54.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LILA, AMOV, BCOMF, IRDM, and ORBC can be thought of as valuation peers to TLK, in the sense that they are in the Communication Services sector and have a similar price forecast based on DCF valuation.