Telekomunikasi Indonesia ADR (TLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- TLK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
TLK Stock Summary
- TLK has a higher market value than 91.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,141,990,573.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TLK is currently 0, higher than just 0.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- PERUSAHAAN PERSEROAN PERSERO PT TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA TBK's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 71,577.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PERUSAHAAN PERSEROAN PERSERO PT TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA TBK are CIB, CCU, LPL, KT, and SKM.
- Visit TLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telkom.co.id.
TLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.62||52-week high||$33.21|
|Prev. close||$25.38||52-week low||$24.96|
|Day high||$25.62||Avg. volume||271,116|
|50-day MA||$27.22||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$29.24||Market Cap||23.07B|
Telekomunikasi Indonesia ADR (TLK) Company Bio
PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, also simply known as Telkom, is an Indonesian multinational telecommunications conglomerate. Telkom is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. The government of Indonesia owns over half of Telkom's shares outstanding. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLK Latest Social Stream
View Full TLK Social Stream
Latest TLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERUSAHAAN PERSEROAN PERSERO PT TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA TBK that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLK as an investment opportunity.
Telekomunikasi Indonesia is currently valued by the market at a consensus forward next twelve months'' EV/EBITDA multiple of 5.6 times. Click to read more.
Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK)
Q3 2022 Results Conference Call
November 01, 2022 03:00 AM ET
Ahmad Reza - SVP of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
Ririek Adriansyah - President, Director and CEO
Heri Supriadi - Finance and Risk Management Director
Herlan Wijanarko - Network and IT Solutions Director
Bogi Witjaksono - Wholesale and International Service Director
Budi Setyawan Wijaya - Strategic Portfolio Director
Muhamad Fajrin Rasyid - Digital Business Director
Afriwandi - Human Capital Management Director
Mohamad Ramzy - Finance and Risk Management Director
Derrick Heng - Marketing Director
(Bloomberg) -- State-owned phone carrier PT Telkom Indonesia is considering introducing investors to its data center business amid increasing interest for digital infrastructure assets, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergDemocrats Prepare for Loss of Congress as Voters Break Late to GOPLottery Winner Keeps $30 Million Jackpot Secret From Wife and ChildChina Markets Rally After Unconfirmed Social Posts on ReopeningBonds Rally With Powell’s Favored Curve Poised fo
JAKARTA, Oct 1, 2022 - (ACN Newswire) - The third G20 Sherpa meeting in Yogyakarta has concluded with G20 member countries agreeing to seek solutions to myriad global problems.The 3rd Sherpa Meetin…
September 8th, is commemorated as World Literacy Day. As proclaimed by UNESCO in 1966, World Literacy Day aims to remember the importance of literacy for individuals, communities, and societies and the need for intensive efforts for society to be literate. Now, along with the rapid development of technology accompanied by changes in people's lifestyles, literacy is viewed not just as it was originally proclaimed, but increasingly as literacy in using and utilizing digital technology.
TLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TLKWant to do more research on Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch