Telekomunikasi Indonesia ADR (TLK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, TLK has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 16.31%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TLK reports less variability in its cash flow than 91% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TLK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 21,483.75; for context, that's better than 81.84% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TLK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CPTA, ASRV, WLKP, FWRD and SCS.
TLK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TLK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2570.02% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk has a beta lower than 94.99% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, TLK's provides a return of 2570.02% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.36% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TLK Dividend Chart
TLK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TLK Dividends vs. Peers
TLK's dividend yield currently ranks #21 of 74 vs. its peers in the Telecom - Foreign category.