PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (TLK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, TLK has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 16.31%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TLK reports less variability in its cash flow than 91% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TLK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 21,483.75; for context, that's better than 81.84% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TLK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CPTA, ASRV, WLKP, FWRD and SCS.
TLK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 221%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, TLK has a beta lower than 81.13% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, TLK's provides a return of 221% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.42% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TLK Dividend Chart
TLK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|