PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (TLK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, TLK has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 16.31%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TLK reports less variability in its cash flow than 91% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TLK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 21,483.75; for context, that's better than 81.84% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TLK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CPTA, ASRV, WLKP, FWRD and SCS.
TLK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 127.12% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk are:
- As for its position relative to other Communication Services stocks that issue dividends, Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk offers a higher dividend yield than only 18.52% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Perusahaan Perseroan Persero Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk's estimated return of 127.12% surpasses about 88.84% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TLK Dividend Chart
TLK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|