Toyota Motor Corporation (TM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.94% of US stocks.
- TM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.41% of US stocks).
TM Stock Summary
- TM has a higher market value than 99.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $253,496,335,852.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Toyota Motor Corp is higher than just 1.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Toyota Motor Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,094.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toyota Motor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KO, XOM, PFE, VZ, and NKE.
- TM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Toyota Motor Corp's official web site, go to en.
TM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$179.84||52-week high||$185.38|
|Prev. close||$181.42||52-week low||$118.66|
|Day high||$181.08||Avg. volume||322,642|
|50-day MA||$176.51||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$155.33||Market Cap||251.41B|
Toyota Motor Corporation (TM) Company Bio
Toyota Motor Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells passenger cars, minivans and commercial vehicles, and related parts and accessories. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Toyota City, Japan.
TM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Toyota Motor Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 138.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TM, they are:
- In the past 5.78 years, Toyota Motor Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.19%; that's higher than only 7.61% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Toyota Motor Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TM Latest Social Stream
View Full TM Social Stream
Latest TM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toyota Motor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TM as an investment opportunity.
Join Joby Aviation Executive Chairman and CFO in Fireside Chat 4pm ET Thursday Ahead of Shareholder Vote
Hear from Joby Aviation’s senior leadership Thursday, July 29 at 4:00 PM ET in a virtual event to discuss the company’s cutting-edge air mobility technology, regulatory landscape, and investment opportunity. The event, hosted by IPO Edge in partnership with The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, will include a live discussion and public Q&A, totaling approximately one hour. […]
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Is (TM) Outperforming Other Auto-Tires-Trucks Stocks This Year?
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE:TM) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, […]
Toyota''s dream of zero emissions vehicles powered by hydrogen and solid state batteries at the Summer Olympics has been a miserable failure.
TM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|