Toyota Motor Corporation (TM): Price and Financial Metrics
TM Stock Summary
- TM has a market capitalization of $215,428,360,565 -- more than approximately 99.27% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Toyota Motor Corp is higher than only 1.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TM comes in at -1,189.82% -- higher than that of merely 0.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toyota Motor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PEP, KO, NKE, CMCSA, and VZ.
- Visit TM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.
TM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.14||52-week high||$163.37|
|Prev. close||$154.10||52-week low||$115.19|
|Day high||$155.58||Avg. volume||367,052|
|50-day MA||$153.56||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$141.45||Market Cap||216.88B|
Toyota Motor Corporation (TM) Company Bio
Toyota Motor Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells passenger cars, minivans and commercial vehicles, and related parts and accessories. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Toyota City, Japan.
TM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Toyota Motor Corp. To summarize, we found that Toyota Motor Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TM, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.62 years comes in at -0.2%; that's greater than merely 8.3% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Toyota Motor Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TM Latest Social Stream
View Full TM Social Stream
Latest TM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toyota Motor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TM as an investment opportunity.
Photo by dogayusufdokdok/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images The EV boom has somewhat cooled down in 2021 and we thought we'd cover a traditional automotive stock with EV plans and significant value. Toyota Motor Company (NYSE:TM) provides strong value based on data as well as growth in key financial statement line...
Arcady Sosinov, Co-Founder & CEO of FreeWire, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss ultrafast charging for electric vehicles and challenges in the EV space.
AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson weighs in on the chip supply shortage that has helped fuel higher prices for cars this year.
Is (TM) Outperforming Other Auto-Tires-Trucks Stocks This Year?
Toyota is under investigation in Thailand over allegations that consultants hired by the world’s largest carmaker tried to bribe local officials in a tax dispute, according to Thai authorities, court documents and a person with knowledge of the matter. The probe followed a filing last month in which Toyota revealed that it had reported “possible anti-bribery violations” related to its Thai subsidiary to the US Department of Justice and Securities Exchange Commission. Toyota is one of the biggest foreign investors in Thailand, where it makes a large range of cars, vans and pick-up trucks for the local market and for export.
TM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Toyota Motor Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!