Toyota Motor Corp. ADR (TM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
TM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $200,685,933,866, TOYOTA MOTOR CORP has a greater market value than 99.23% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TM is currently 0.06, higher than just 1.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TOYOTA MOTOR CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 483.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NKE, CMCSA, WFC, PEP, and DIS.
- TM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOYOTA MOTOR CORP's official web site, go to en.
TM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.71||52-week high||$203.95|
|Prev. close||$146.62||52-week low||$130.07|
|Day high||$146.41||Avg. volume||242,926|
|50-day MA||$142.59||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$149.78||Market Cap||202.30B|
Toyota Motor Corp. ADR (TM) Company Bio
Toyota Motor Corporation (Japanese: トヨタ自動車株式会社, Hepburn: Toyota Jidōsha kabushikigaisha, IPA: [toꜜjota], English: /tɔɪˈjoʊtə/, commonly known as simply Toyota) is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota City, Aichi, Japan. It was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda and incorporated on August 28, 1937. Toyota is one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world, producing about 10 million vehicles per year. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TM Latest Social Stream
View Full TM Social Stream
Latest TM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOYOTA MOTOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TM as an investment opportunity.
Japanese automaker Mazda has a small, yet cult-like following here in the U.S. While fans of Mazda cars enjoy the driver-focused characteristics and sporty handling, one area that the company is lagging in that many investors are more focused on, is electrification.
Supply chain, EVs and interest rates: Here's what Toyota Division head David Christ is anticipating in 2023
2022 didn't go exactly as planned for Toyota but executives hope 2023 will be better. David Christ, group vice president and general manager of the Toyota Division for Plano-based Toyota Motor North America, spoke more about supply chain issues, demand, the leasing environment, electric vehicles and more in this interview.
The auto giant may use technology developed from the hackathon for its internal use.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 11 most undervalued blue chip stocks to buy according to hedge funds. You can skip this part and go to 5 Most Undervalued Blue Chip Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. The stock market crash of 2022 plunged US equities to new lows. […]
(Bloomberg) -- Japan’s factory output inched down again in December to cap a dismal quarter for the manufacturing sector, as policymakers look to improved consumption and net trade to fuel a rebound in the economy.Most Read from BloombergWall Street Is Losing Out to Amateur Buyers in the Housing SlumpTrump Sues Journalist Bob Woodward for Releasing Interview RecordingsSony Slashes PlayStation VR2 Headset Output After Pre-Orders DisappointThe 'Big Shift' That's Finally Causing Rents to FallAdani
TM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|