Toyota Motor Corporation (TM): Price and Financial Metrics
TM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $199,063,824,657, Toyota Motor Corp has a greater market value than 99.26% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Toyota Motor Corp is higher than merely 0.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Toyota Motor Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 236.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Toyota Motor Corp are CMCSA, PEP, ENIC, KO, and WFC.
- Visit TM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.
TM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.10||52-week high||$145.41|
|Prev. close||$141.60||52-week low||$111.12|
|Day high||$142.88||Avg. volume||141,437|
|50-day MA||$139.70||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$129.15||Market Cap||200.67B|
Toyota Motor Corporation (TM) Company Bio
Toyota Motor Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells passenger cars, minivans and commercial vehicles, and related parts and accessories. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Toyota City, Japan.