Toyota Motor Corporation (TM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.51% of US stocks.
- TM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TM Stock Summary
- TM has a higher market value than 99.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $241,938,652,662.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Toyota Motor Corp is higher than only 1.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TM comes in at 516.33% -- higher than that of 99.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEP, KO, CMCSA, NKE, and COST.
- Visit TM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.
TM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.09||52-week high||$187.45|
|Prev. close||$173.20||52-week low||$129.28|
|Day high||$175.29||Avg. volume||293,737|
|50-day MA||$176.38||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$166.17||Market Cap||243.37B|
Toyota Motor Corporation (TM) Company Bio
Toyota Motor Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells passenger cars, minivans and commercial vehicles, and related parts and accessories. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Toyota City, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
TM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TM Latest Social Stream
View Full TM Social Stream
Latest TM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toyota Motor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TM as an investment opportunity.
Toyota has never ruled out the return of the MR2 and a new report is suggesting the brand wants to partner with a big name to bring it to life.
Recently, Toyota''s Mirai car set a global record for the longest distance travelled on hydrogen fuel, which was later added to the Guinness World Records.
No summary available.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has successfully achieved 100% Renewable Energy from June 2021 which includes TKM Manufacturing Plant at Bidadi and 8 On-site Supplier Companies. This feat has resulted in offsetting carbon of 16,635.54 tons (Cumulative April21 ~ Sept21) which underscores the companys strong commitment towards conserving the ecosystem throughout the entire life cycle of Products, Operations and Services. In 2015, Toyota globally announced the Toyota Environment Challenge 2050. The holistic vision aims to achieve Net ZERO CO2 from the products, across life cycle & manufacturing. Further, the next set of challenges aims towards creating a positive impact on the environment by water conservation, establishing a recycling-based society, and living in harmony with nature. In-line...
NiMH Battery (NickelMetal Hydride) Market By Top Players, Growth, Trends, Size, Share, Analysis and Forecast 2021- Panasonic, Primearth EV Energy Co., Ltd., Toyota
Global NiMH Battery (NickelMetal Hydride) Market report provides an in-depth analysis of the key market insights, its future trends, and developments, profiles of leading players, key restraints and drivers, segmentation, and forecasting. The report highlights the market size and CAGR
TM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|