TREACE MEDICAL CONCEPTS, INC. (TMCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMCI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TMCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TMCI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TMCI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
TMCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, TREACE MEDICAL CONCEPTS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- TMCI's went public 1.8 years ago, making it older than only 5.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.53%, TREACE MEDICAL CONCEPTS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.04% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TREACE MEDICAL CONCEPTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYAN, FNA, BSQR, AQB, and EVER.
- Visit TMCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.treace.com.
TMCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TMCI's price/sales ratio is 390.48% higher, now standing at 10.3.
- Over the past 22 months, TMCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 270.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMCI.
TMCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.00||52-week high||$26.50|
|Prev. close||$23.00||52-week low||$12.48|
|Day high||$22.45||Avg. volume||385,712|
|50-day MA||$24.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.37||Market Cap||1.17B|
TREACE MEDICAL CONCEPTS, INC. (TMCI) Company Bio
Treace Medical Concepts, Inc., an orthopedic medical device company, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of device and/or biologic solutions for foot and ankle surgeons in the United States. It offers Lapiplasty procedure that allows podiatric surgeons to treat all three dimensions of the bunion, providing patients with a cosmetic and medical improvement. The company also provides Lapiplasty Mini-Incision precision system. In addition, it offers products to address ancillary surgical procedures, including akin osteotomies, weil osteotomies, intercuneiform stabilization, lesser tarsometatarsal joint fusions, and autograft bone harvesting, as well as for MTP fusion. Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMCI Latest Social Stream
View Full TMCI Social Stream
Latest TMCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREACE MEDICAL CONCEPTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMCI as an investment opportunity.
PONTE VEDRA, Fla., Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. (“Treace”) (NasdaqGS: TMCI), a medical technology company driving a fundamental shift in the surgical treatment of hallux valgus (commonly known as bunions) through its Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction™ procedure, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 4,761,905 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $21.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions. All o
PONTE VEDRA, Fla., Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. (“Treace”) (NasdaqGS: TMCI), a medical technology company driving a fundamental shift in the surgical treatment of hallux valgus (commonly known as bunions) through its Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction™ procedure, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $100.0 million of shares of its common stock. All of the shares of the common stock are being offered by Treace and there are no s
Despite currently being unprofitable, Treace Medical Concepts (NASDAQ:TMCI) has delivered a 25% return to shareholders over 1 year
It's been a soft week for Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TMCI ) shares, which are down 10%. While that might be...
PONTE VEDRA, Fla., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. (“Treace” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: TMCI), a medical technology company driving a fundamental shift in the surgical treatment of hallux valgus (commonly known as bunions) through its Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction™ Procedure, today announced preliminary unaudited results for fourth quarter and full year 2022. Preliminary unaudited revenue for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 is anticipated to be in the r
TMCI Price Returns